such a little slut

Saturday, June 07, 2008 at 11:19 PM

did I tell you that you could touch yourself?

I know that's why you come here
I know that's what you're doing

I can see you right now
wriggling
squeezing your thighs
your heart beating a little faster

wanting to touch yourself
wanting to masturbate

that is what you want, isn't it?
I know you can feel that need
that pulse
I know just what a dirty girl you are

and I know that you're already getting wet

you're such a dirty little slut

you know you need my permission
you know you need to beg me

don't dare touch yourself until you beg

take your fingers away from your clit
I'll tell you when you can touch yourself
I'll tell you when you can masturbate

first, you're going to submit to me

I'm going to use you
use you for my own pleasure
I'm going to take you
you're mine tonight, to do with as I please

get up off the bed
come over here

don't make me wait

did I tell you that you could touch me?

dirty little slut

you clearly can't behave
you're clearly going to be bad
it's time you were taught a lesson
it's time you learned how to behave

stand in front of me
I want you naked

turn around
face away from me
put your hands behind your back

that's it

keep them there as I tie your wrists together
very tightly

does that hurt a little?
then perhaps it'll teach you a lesson

move back closer to me
as I slide my hand into your hair
stroking for a moment

and I take a handful

and pull your head back
hard
ahhhh...
you love that, don't you...?
you love it when I tug your hair...

like this...

mmmm...
I love the way you gasp...
helpless to resist...

dirty little girl...

can you feel me pressed up behind you?
can you feel how erect I am?
you want it, don't you?
you want this cock inside you

tell me

tell me you want my cock inside you...

mmm...
that's better...
good girl...
I know you do...
I know what you need...
but you're going to have to wait...

bend over the couch
don't make me have to hold you down
oh, you want that, do you...?
you're such a little slut
you love it when I hold your hair... like this...
and push you... right down...

and hold you there...

mmmm
much better...

I love it when your ass is exposed like this...
naked...
so tempting...

spread your thighs

***SPANK!!***

I said spread your thighs.

Wider...
that's much better...

did I spank you a little hard just then...?
then you need to listen to me
you need to comply

are you going to do what I say?
tell me you will
tell me you're my dirty little slut

***SPANK!!!***

tell me again...

that's better...
good girl...

you see how easier this is when you submit to me...?

keep your thighs open
that's it
good girl

ahhh look at you...

you're very wet
I can see it dripping from you...

do you want me to touch you...?
do you...?
then you're going to have to beg me
beg me to touch you...

you can do better than that...

***SPANK!!!***

mmmmm...
much better...
I love it when you beg...

you're so fucking wet...
can you feel my hand between your thighs...?
sliding up...
slowly...
until I reach you...
right... here... between your thighs...
ahhh so wet...
and I stroke you...
like this....

ohhh...
you love this, don't you...

such a fucking slut...

did I tell you that you could push back...?

***SPANK!!!!***

such a dirty girl...
and so wet...
let's see just how wet...
as I slide my fingers...
all the way inside you...
into your cunt...

ohhh god you love that...
I can feel you squeezing around my fingers...
trying to fuck them...
such a fucking slut...

do you want them deeper...?
like this...?

ohhh.....

what's that...?
you want me to what...?
you want me to fuck you...?
dirty fucking whore

look at you...
tied up and bent over...
my fingers in your cunt...
my hand holding you down...

such a fucking slut...

I'm not sure you deserve to be fucked...
you've been such a bad girl...

maybe I should fuck you in the ass...
like the dirty fucking slut you are...

I just felt you pulse around my fingers...
do you like that idea...?
or do you want me to fuck your cunt?

well you're going to have to beg me...
I'll do what you want, but you'll have to beg...
beg me to fuck you...

tell me what you want and beg me...

tell me what a dirty little slut you are...

18 Comments:

Yes, Roger, I'm a dirty little slut. Make me sorry, because I'm not.

bavani - yes you are a little slut, and I know how very much you like these posts, always ready to be spanked, to be used - such a very dirty girl...

Wow... I must say, I've always found submission to be very very sexy....


But this just makes me want it even more.


Very nice.

thankyou rose... and I'd be delighted to have you submit to me... xx

I've been away awhile Roger. I'm sorry.

I've been a dirty little slut though. I've thought about you often. I've thought about you while I masturbated. I've thought about you pushing me over the couch and fucking me until I scream. Ummmmm, I love that.

~P

P - you are indeed a very dirty little slut - and I should punish you for being away, but you did cum so deliciously for me on the other post...
though fucking you over the couch sounds delightful... I really do think you should bend over, and show me just what a little slut you are...
r xx

Mmmmm, yes Roger. Pleeeeease. Fuck me hard. Fast and deep. Make me cum hard. Loud. Make me beg for more. Make me cry out in pleasure and pain. GOD.................PLEASE!!!!! Mmmmmm. I love it when you fuck me hard.
~P

mmm... you really are such a little slut, P... begging like the dirty little whore you are... and so wet too... *slipping my hand between your thighs, stroking teasingly, my fingers dripping wet...*
mmmm... so deliciously wet for me, wanting it so badly... such a fucking slut... ;) xx

DirtyBoy you make my mind tingle...amongst other things.

It's those other things that I especially enjoy making tingle, coquettish ;)
Lovely to meet you, by the way - I'm guessing you're new to the blog, hope you're having fun in here ;) x

i really liked this and am exploring your post's and just printing a few to read in the bath : )

mmmm, I'm delighted you enjoyed it, Ivy - I hope you have a wonderful time in the bath, and I hope you come for me delightfully ;)

it was delightful intense and the pages were destroyed by all the wetness

thank you so much for it

very much my pleasure Ivy, I hope you'll come back for more, it's a genuine pleasure for me to know that my words excite you so much x

Wonderful,sexy, beautiful writing that fulfills my desire for dirty talk. Thank you.

And thank you Stephy, I'm delighted that you enjoyed it so much :)

dirtyboy, you couldn't see me watching us fucking in the mirror against the wall. I watched your face, your mouth, your tongue as your cock filled my cunt. I saw your penis, so wet and hard, thrusting into the lips of my aching, swollen pussy and fucking me, fucking me, fucking me.

When I come, it's so hard my knees grow weak and I sink to the floor. I rest my head on your thigh and put my lips on the tip of your penis, sucking it, licking it, tasting it. When you come in my mouth I can see your face and the naked, utter surrender.

mmm fuck... which would be perfect, of course. Such a bad girl ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home