threesome - you, me and him, part 1

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 6:32 PM

Only 11 days left in the audio contest, and I'd very much love to hear you come for me x
Perhaps you need a little inspiration - here's the first of a two part boy-boy-girl threesome, just for you - hope you like it ;)

roger x

-------

You bring him home for me, as a gift for both of us to share. You knew the moment you saw him that I'd like him - young, beautiful, clearly bisexual, a certain androgynous quality to him that you knew would immediately appeal to me. He was so easy for you to seduce. You bought him a drink, smiled and flirted with him, and then simply asked if he'd like to come home with you, to join you for a threesome. He agreed immediately, as you knew he would.

Some introductions, a little wine, and here he is, in our bedroom, on our bed, draped across me, his fingers brushing along my face, kissing me softly. You lay the other side of me, nestled up close to me, brushing your fingers through my hair, watching as I kiss him, softly, passionately, your warm wetness already pooling between your thighs, loving the view. His hands slide down my body, unbuttoning my shirt, and you help him to tug it off my shoulders, smiling at him as you both reach my jeans, pulling open the buttons, sliding my jeans and boxers down my thighs, tugging them off, leaving me naked on the bed. Naked and very erect.

He smiles back at you, slipping his hand around my hard cock, stroking me, masturbating me, and you watch as I move on the bed, my body already surrendering to the sensations, moaning softly. Your own hand slips down to my balls, and I gasp as you caress them, his fingers still rubbing me, keeping me erect, my penis hard and throbbing in his warm grip.

He tugs off his shirt, following quickly with his pants and boxers, and you do the same, undressing quickly, a little urgently, feeling the rhythmic pulse of your sex, wanting, wanting, wanting. His body is soft and smooth, looking untouched, his cock very erect between his thighs, exposing his own desire. As you watch, he leans over me, kissing his way down my chest, sucking on a nipple, kissing over my belly, until I feel his warm breath over my cock. You do the same, kissing your way down my other side, licking and biting my nipple teasingly, smiling as I gasp with pleasure, moving down to my cock, very erect in his hand.

You smile at him again as you face each other over my cock, knowing I'm looking down at you, knowing I'm watching you, and you slide your fingers through his hair, pull him gently towards your lips, amd kiss him, softly, over my cock, your tongue slipping into his mouth. I groan, and you pull gently away, sliding the tip of your tongue over the swollen head of my cock, tasting me, and I gasp with pleasure. He strokes me a little more firmly, leaning over me, opening his lips, and engulfing my cock with his mouth, taking me deep inside, sucking greedily on my erection, his tongue swirling over and around my cock. Pulling away, he smiles at you as you take your turn, sucking on me gorgeously, licking around the head of my penis, fucking me with your mouth, moving off me again to give him another turn, sometimes kissing him between sucks, both your hands working at my cock, stroking me, masturbating me, wet sounds coming from your lips as you both greedily lap at my throbbing erection.

It's too intense for me - I know I'm gonna cum too soon - already I can feel my erection pulsing hard, needing to cum, but I want to savour it, want to hold it back a little. Smiling down at you, I reach down and pull him up towards me, feeling his soft skin sliding against mine as he lays next to me, kissing him passionately, greedily, our tongues exploring, our lips sliding sensually together.

I push him onto his back, kissing him again, my hands sliding down over his bare chest, his firm tummy, down to his cock. He groans as I take his cock in my hand, stroking him, rubbing him, moving down his body, until my face is over his erection - I slide my tongue all the way up his length, open my lips, and take his hard, pulsing cock into my mouth, licking and sucking on him lasciviously, feeling his cock throb as I suck him, fucking him with my lips, with my tongue, his body arching off the bed, pushing his hard penis deeper into my eager mouth.

You're so wet now, moving closer to your own orgasm, one of your hands down between your thighs, masturbating as you watch us, circling and stroking your clit, your warm wetness dribbling from your cunt, needing to be fucked. But first you want to see me cum. You want to see him cum. You lean over me, taking my cock back into your mouth, sucking on me greedily now, and I groan with pleasure, sucking him at the same time, my hand on his balls, stroking them softly as my lips slide up and down his hugely erect cock. You can feel me throbbing hard in your mouth, your hand moving down towards my asshole, wanting me to cum, wanting to taste my hot spunk spurting into your mouth.

As your finger begins to stroke my asshole, I groan with pleasure, trembling, my cock pulsing so hard between your lips - you know I'm so close now - and he's close too, watching us, watching your mouth around my cock, watching my body pushing and moving and writhing as you suck me, his hand in my hair now, gripping it, pushing my mouth down harder onto his cock, fucking me, so fucking close to orgasm. You need us both to cum, your fingers skidding around your clit now, so fucking wet - your other hand presses harder against my ass, your finger pushing into me, hearing me groan as I start to give way, your finger starting to penetrate my asshole... I groan urgently, my body bucking under you as you lap greedily at my swelling cock... I'm gonna cum, and I can't hold it back... my hand masturbates his throbbing erection more urgently, licking, sucking... he groans intensely... I feel his cock throbbing hard in my mouth... I look up at him: "Fucking cum in my mouth, you little slut... don't hold it back... cum on my face... spurt your hot cum all over my face... show me what a fucking slut you are..." and I take his cock back into my mouth... it's all he can take... he cries out, arching up from the bed... and ohhh god he starts to cum... so fucking hard... his cock suddenly spurting hot cum into my mouth... I pull back, wanting to see it... another long spurt of cum splashing over my lips... and another... cumming all over my face... you rub your clit harder as you watch, so close to orgasm... and I can't take it any more... you suck on me greedily, pushing your finger deeper into my ass... and I groan urgently... and ohhhh fuckkk I start to cum... so fucking hard... a hot jet of spunk suddenly spurting into your mouth... followed by another... and another... filling your mouth... cumming so fucking hard... and as you watch us cum... you need to come too... masturbating urgently... you need to fuck me... god you're so fucking wet... you want to feel that hot cum deep in your cunt... both of us fucking you... so hard... and ohhh god that's it... my cock slips from your mouth... smearing against your lips... my cum dripping down your face... and you cum... hard... convulsing intensely... bucking against your fingers... crying out with pleasure as your orgasm pulsates through your body... again... and again... and ohh god... ohhh god you need to fuck me... you need my cock inside you... and you move up my body... still trembling... straddling me... needing more...

to be continued...

10 Comments:

yummy.... I can feel my clit pulsing through my pants at work, naughty man.

*purrrrrrrrrr*

Sizzling!!!!

oooooooh

Roger....ooooh...you've done it again....

ooooh

thank you...

i'm already impatient for part two! *twitch*

It's absolutely perfect lover. I'm still breathless and trembling from the amazing orgasms your words have given me... xxx

sensualkitten - reading me at work? such a naughty girl ;)

skye - and more to come ;)

p oflust - very much my pleasure, glad you enjoyed it x

badinfluencegirl - you won't have long to wait...

DLG - I think you know how much I adore making you come xx

i feel my precum is oozing slowly

glad you're enjjoying it ;)

Mmm...you should see my vibe right now. It's fucking soaked. Damn that was good. God, you need to write about you doing another dude more often.

mmm hi Rachel - I'm delighted you enjoyed it so thoroughly ;) There's some more of this kind of thing in the Sophie stories if you take a look ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home