taking you as I please (two of two)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM

(part one is here - as before, this is very rough and dominant - don't read unless that excites you... and have fun ;))

I look at you...

your body trembling...
on all fours on the bed...

your head shoved down...
your wrists tied tightly behind your back...
your ass raised...

so helpless...
so exposed...
my helpless little whore...
so eager to be fucked...

you're such a filthy little slut...

your thighs are still spread obscenely wide...
your wet little cunt so eagerly displayed to me...
dripping onto the bed...
your tight little ass filled with the vibrator...
so very deep...
your dripping wet cunt filled with my fingers...
moving slick and wet inside you...

and you're still convulsing....
still pushing back against my fingers...
my hand drenched from your greedy little cunt...
small whimpers as your body ripples with the aftershocks...

"Look at you..." I whisper...
"Filthy little whore... just look at you...
so fucking wet...
my fingers in your cunt...
that vibe in your ass...
such a bad little girl..."

and you groan softly...

"Do you want to be fucked...?
do you want my cock in your cunt...?
is that what you want?
Tell me..."

I hear you whimper in response...
your cunt clutching around my fingers...
pushing yourself back...
begging me...

and you can hear me masturbating behind you...
you can hear my hand gliding back and forth along my cock
slick wet sounds...
you know how hard I am...
you know I'm going to fuck you...

"Fucking beg me..." I whisper...
"Beg for my cock...
tell me you're my slut...
tell me you're my filthy little cum slut..."

and you whimper again, repeating the words...
your cunt clutching, sliding back onto my fingers...

"Yes..." I whisper...
"Yes you are...
you're my filthy fucking cum slut...
mine to use...
mine to fuck...

"I'm going to cum all over your pretty little face..."

and you groan...
pushing your cunt back onto my fingers again...
another convulsion rippling through you...

"Such a fucking cum whore..." I whisper...
and I ease my fingers from your cunt...
watching a trail of your juices...
as your cunt dribbles onto the bed...
and I guide the head of my cock down...
still stroking myself...
so fucking erect...
the lips of your cunt parting...
slick and wet...

and I thrust...
hard...
ramming my cock into your cunt...

and you groan at the first penetration...
pushing back hard onto me
grinding your cunt onto my cock...

"Filthy little whore..." I hiss...
my hand sliding through your hair...
taking a fistful of hair...
and dragging you back...
hard...
and you groan as you feel my cock slam deeper...
growling as I fuck you...
still holding your hair...
my other hand taking hold of the vibe in your ass...

and I push it deep...
hearing you scream with pleasure...
pounding deeper into you...
my cock slamming into your cunt...
the vibe thrusting in your ass...

and I'm so fucking close now...
your body shaking...
screaming...
your cunt clutching around my cock...

and with each thrust I spit out nasty little words...
"fucking slut...
filthy little whore...
do you need to come...?
Is that what you need?
Do you need to come on my cock...?
Then fucking beg me...
Fucking beg me slut..."
I pound harder...
ramming the vibe into your ass...
and you scream with pleasure...
the words spilling from your mouth...
begging me to let you cum...
your cunt gushing over my cock...

and I slam deep...
and hard....
tugging your head back...
"Fucking come for me...
don't hold it back...
come on my cock...
fucking come for me...
RIGHT now...
filthy...
FUCKING...
CUNT...
"

and you scream...
ramming your cunt back hard...
engulfing my cock...
clutching...
writhing...
convulsing intensely...
and I groan hard...
holding my cock in deep...
pulsing...
throbbing...

and I know I'm gonna cum...
you're cumming so hard...
I can't hold it back...

and I tug my cock from your cunt...
soaked with your juices...
and I drag your head up...
kneeling next to your face...
masturbating hard...

and I stroke once...
twice...
three times...

and ohhh fuckk I start to cum...

ohhh FUCKKKk yes....

a hot wet spurt of cum hitting your face...
and another...
and another...
smearing my cock against your lips...
my cum spurting on your face...

breathing hard...

and you look up at me...
still trembling...
covered in my cum...
and you smile...
and you whisper softly...

"Your slut..."

37 Comments:

I'm speechless. *sigh*

Oh my! thanks for feuling my fire

spring flower - and breathless too, I hope ;) xx

violet vamp - very much my pleasure, I'm delighted you enjoyed it ;) xx

::sigh:: Thank you, sir.. well worth the wait. I'm sorry I was so impatient.. can you ever forgive me?

hmmm... admit to me that you're a dirty little slut, and I think you might just get away with it this once ;) xx

I believe I covered this quite.. thoroughly.. in my most recent email to you, sir, but since you're *so* busy and must not have had a chance to read it yet, I have few qualms about rehashing it here:

::ahem::

I am a dirty, dirty slut, sir. A wanton, nasty little whore. One who quite clearly struggles with remembering her place, and needs.. correction. Lots of correction, sir.

;)

Much better ;) And yes, you clearly are.
There's a slight edge of brattiness, but nothing that can't be dealt with severely - good girl ;)

Reading this, I could practically see everything you were describing.

Which, of course, just made me even hotter. I definitely had to try very hard to keep from screaming out loud. ;)

-H

After reading this many times now all I can say is that you leave me speechless every time. Not to mention how aroused and excited it gets me... ;) such a lucky little girl..

H - I'd prefer it if you screamed delightfully, but biting your lip can be sexy too ;) xx

Kallie - I love exciting you so much, making you so gorgeously wet. And you keep re-reading it? Such a good little girl ;) xx

Oh I will continue to re-read it again and again. It's perfect ;)

mmm thank you Kallie, I hope it makes you cum again and again ;) xx

Your masterful cruelty always leaves me breathless. Just perfect writing. Thank you.

Very much my pleasure, Stephanie, I'm delighted that you enjoyed it so eagerly ;) xx

Convulsing with the vibe in my ass so deep push against you. Oh, I moan we both know what a fucking slut I am for you.....feeling your hands glide over my cunt as you thrust your cock in my cunt I screammm wild with desire to have you cum inside ohhh I scream....Fuck Me.... please I beg Fuck Me...I am yours to use and take as you please....groan as you thrust harder deeper faster moaning want to hear you cum oh god just Fucking Cum I beggg as my juices pool on your bed cummmingggg for you screaming as I cummmmm all tied up licking up your cum as it shoots all over my face oh yes I moan wanting to drink it all down ahhh just your filthy slut.... xx

Madelyn, you really are such a disgracefully filthy girl - which is how I like it, of course ;) xx

Mmm my god. Read your story again. Played with my little cunt. My god am I wet for you. I didn't cum - as I would never without proper permission ;)

So aroused - time to undress and close my eyes and dream of that- of hot, steamy, rough sex.

xx

roger... oh my... now if you were only here to take the place of my vib for real! have already cum once... going to go get in a very hot bath and see what fun I can have thinking about this post some more...

Heather

anonymous - mmm... you're clearly a very good little girl. If you beg me delightfully, to my staisfaction, I'll happily give you my permission to cum ;) xx

Heather - mmm, I'd delighted you enjoyed the second part, I know you'd been craving it - and it was a pleasure to make you cum - I hope you came again gorgeously in the bath ;) xx

absolutely delicious Roger.. mmmm "your" slut indeed...

So long as you're my slut when you're in here, Mina, I'll be happy ;) xx

My goodness!



I suppose that will teach me to wait so long before coming back to see what you've been up to!

Clearly, the many hours working on the book have left you with some pent-up energy. All work and no play make Roger very, very toppy.
:D

kisses!

how about a holiday fuck, Roger?

Heather

can you do a post where you're taking me roughly, with another guy? one of you in my ass and one in my cunt? rough as all get out?

emme - it's lovely to see you back in here, I hope you've been catching up eagerly ;) xx

And two such greedy little girls, I see...

Heather - I always like to leave something special in here over the Christmas week, so don't go too far away from my blog, I'll be eager to fuck you ;) xx

anonymous - mmm my goodness what a filthy little girl, I think I may need to make you beg for a treat such as that ;) xx

I'll beg on her behalf, if you like.

Roger, the comment from anonymous wanting the rough post was also me...

Can't wait to see what you put in here for Christmas.

Pleeeease, Sir, may I have some more? *down on knees*


Heather

Leanansidhe - you really are such a little slut... come to my room and bend over.

Heather - you're also clearly a very dirty, greedy little girl. Which I like, of course ;)
I haven't written anything new this week, but I do have a new post up with a few things you might enjoy - go take a look ;) xx

*fanning self*

Oh,my, Rog! Simply too fucking hot!!

xoxo~January~

God...
You still make me come like nothing else Rog ;)
xx

January - I'm delighted you enjoyed it ;) xx

Nez - it's very lovely to see you back in here, and always a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously ;) xx

Roger, when you write pieces such as this, you shine to me brighter than all the night stars.

MMMMMM that made me so hot and hungry. And wet.

Damn, I'm going to devour my boyfriend the next time I see him. Or make him devour me. Mmmmm...

Post a Comment

<< Home