touching myself...

Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I'm still working hard on the new collection, and there's still plenty of time to send me your contributions - take a look here and here to find out more.

And if you've ever wondered what it's like putting together a collection of intense erotica written by my readers, much of it including me as an active participant... this is how it was yesterday...

***

The cursor blinks on the screen. I try not to think too much about the words. I can barely take their intensity. I'm so very, very aroused. I can't allow myself to read those words, those lustful, burning phrases.

I need to maintain a certain amount of distance, to concentrate on the rhythm, the pacing of the book, to make it something wonderful. And yet... and yet I've been working for a couple of hours now... editing, structuring... and I'm already touching myself... and I can't help but read...

So many images tumbling through my head... exquisite sexual fantasies, written urgently and intensely... the writers of those words masturbating decadently... telling me just what they're doing... describing what they want, what they need so very much... needing me to fuck them... to take them... to hold them down and use them... and I groan softly...

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take...

I scroll back... I tell myself that I'm just checking on the pacing, but I'm reading now, scattered words, my hand firmly between my thighs, clutching at my erection through my unbuttoned jeans, rubbing myself... another reader comes as she writes, her orgasm right there on the page... and then another one... and another... and I gasp softly, tugging open my jeans and sliding them down past my hips, freeing my erection... and as my hand encloses it, stroking up and down, I feel a pulse rush through my body...

I need more now, leaning back against the pillows, my laptop by my side... my breath increasing... scrolling down the page again... another intense fantasy, the writing urgent and lustful, needing me... and another orgasm, so exquisitely written... and I'm pulsing harder now, my hand firmly stroking up and down the length of my cock, my penis achingly erect between my thighs, hard and firm, the head swollen and pulsing... I reach for some lube, pouring it over the head of my cock, watching it glisten as the lube dribbles down my length, my hand sliding the lube into my erection, working it up and down, up and down, my thighs falling apart, my hips moving up towards the strokes, thrusting a little into my hand... I need this... I need to come...

I scroll through the pages again... so many fantasies, so many orgasms... the words blur into my own fantasy... and suddenly I'm being watched... all these girls wanting me, needing me, coming for me... surrounded by them as I masturbate... their gaze watching my hand as it slips and slides along my dripping wet erection, watching my back arch, my body writhe with pleasure, masturbating as they watch... I feel hands on my skin, touching, stroking... lips caressing my neck, my chest, my belly, my thighs... I feel a mouth engulf my hard cock, sucking and licking greedily... and then another, taking over from the first... and I can see you there too, right next to me... masturbating with me... slick wet sounds coming from your cunt as you match my rhythm... the other girls around us... all of us masturbating... some girls touching each other, kissing urgently...

And I'm lost in the fantasy now... the focus of so much lust, so much need... I hear an orgasm, intense and sustained... and that first orgasm triggers more... and my cock is pulsing so hard in my hand as the speed of my stroke increases, intimate wet splashes coming from my cock as I masturbate more urgently... my thighs trembling... and I could come any moment... holding it back just a little longer... and more of the words tumble through my head... urgent, filthy fantasies... needing my cock... needing me to fuck them hard... needing me to come for them... deep inside them... all over them...

and oh fuck that does it for me... I groan long and hard... my body arches back against the pillows... my hips bucking as my cock slips and slides in my hand... and there's a hard pulse... and oh god there it is... I look down towards my pulsing cock, glistening wet in my hand, and a long wet spurt leaps from the head of my penis, spattering onto my belly, and I'm bucking again, another spurt following the first, and another, and another, pouring over my hand, jetting over my belly as I come and come and come...

And slowly my rhythm slows... my fingers dripping wet... warm cum covering my hand, splattered in a wet mess over my body... and as I start to come down... I look at you... and watch as you move closer, needing to fuck me... your fingers sliding through the cum... tasting me... and I know I need to come again...

***

*phew*

I'd love you to be in the book too... go take a look at the posts mentioned above, and email me xx

roger xx

5 Comments:

The entries must be exquisite!

speaking as one of your hetero male lurkers, i must say that u do keep a lot to yourself! what about publishing some of the questionnaire responses? or (with permission of course) even some of the audio entries? we are too tantalised!

hi anonymous - a very fair question! I'd be only too delighted to publish questionnaire responses, as many of them are intensely erotic, but I've always felt that publishing anything at all which is sent to me privately betrays a trust. I'm told a lot of very confidential information via email, probably as it's well known that I'm ultra-discreet, so posting such things in here would seem unfair. I have considered handling it in a different way for the book, having a section devoted to the questionnaire, and showing an assortment of anonymous replies to each question. That could be fun, and would preserve anonymity. I'd keep that for the book though, rather than here in the blog.
As for audio files, that would have to be a definite no (unless I was sent an audio and given express premission otherwise). It takes a heck of a lot of nerve to even enter my contests, and along with that goes the assurance that no-one will ever hear them but me. So in theory, yes, I'd be delighted to post audio files I've been sent, in practice I would never, ever do it unless given express permission by the reader who sent it. It might be wrth experimenting with a contest where it was known the audios would appear on the site for everyone to enjoy, as that would certainly attract the exhibitionists, but I kind of think I wouldn't get a single entry lol.
On the plus side, I've had permission from a number of my readers to use excerpts from their emails in the book, so you'll get to see at least some of it ;)

I loved this so much i just had to read it again. 0.~

dear god Rodger I was already so close reading your words, so intensely aroused i came only after the first two paragraphs mmmmmm Rodger thank you

Post a Comment

<< Home