double penetration...

Sunday, March 04, 2007 at 4:27 PM

A quick break from the latest Sophie story, as I'm in the mood for something intense and dirty... ;)

Come and join me on the bed...
take off all your clothes...
I want you naked...
naked on the bed with me...

I'm already masturbating, and I'm waiting for you...

can you see how hard I am...?
so very erect...
wanting you...
needing you...

I've already been thinking about you...
thinking about fucking you...
stroking my cock as I imagine you with me...
come and get on the bed with me...

stroke my cock...
do it for me...
please...
I need that...
slide your fingers around my cock...

ahhh god...

just like that...

god I'm so very hard...
god that's it...
stroke me...

fuck...
so warm and erect in your hand...

god...
god I'm throbbing...
take me in your mouth...
take me in your mouth and suck me...
suck my cock...

unnhhh fuckk...

god yes...
god just like that...
fuckkk...
ahh god deeper...
take me deeper in your mouth...
unnhhhh...

god...

god I need this...
I need to fuck you...

I need to fuck you in the ass...

that's what I want...
do you want that too...?
do you want to feel my hard cock in your ass...?

fuckk...

god... I can see you want that too...
sucking my cock so greedily...
ahhhh fuckk...
open the drawer by the bed...
there's some lube in there...
and your vibe... give me that too...
I want to fuck your cunt at the same time...

I know that's what you want...
you want to be filled...
you want to be fucked...

god I'm so erect...
get on all fours...
as I move behind you...

ahh god...
god, look at you...
put your head down on the pillow...
ahh that's it...
your ass raised...
god...
god I need you...

spread your thighs...
I'm right up behind you...
my cock so fucking hard...
sliding it between your thighs...

god you're so wet...
do you want me to fuck you...?
do you want me to slide my cock in your cunt...?

god...
I can feel your cunt so wet against me...
and I'm slowly...
so slowly...
pushing into you...

unnnhhh fuckk..

all the way...
god...
you're so fucking wet...

ahhh god...
pushing back onto me...
unnhhh...

fuckk...

sliding my hands up your back...
around your waist...
until I reach your breasts...
squeezing softly...
pinching your nipples...
god...

hearing you gasp...
starting the rhythm...
starting to fuck you...

ohhh god...

but I want more than this...
I want to fuck you in your ass..
and I thrust deeper...
harder...
into your dripping wet cunt...

is that what you want...
do you want me to fuck you in the ass...?

unnhhh god...
such a good girl...

god I can feel you pulsing round my cock...
don't cum yet...
hold it back...
unnhh fuckk...

opening the bottle of lube...
dribbling it over your ass...
mmm fuckk...
my cock still in your cunt...
sliding my fingers over your asshole...
making it wet...

god...

look at you wriggling...
such a dirty girl...
pulling my cock slowly from your cunt...

ahhh fuckkk...

god you're dripping...
my cock so wet...
so erect...

sliding the head of my cock to your ass...
rubbing against it...
god...
getting my cock wet...

and pushing...
slowly...
my hands on your hips...

ohhh god...

pulling you back...
unnhhhh fuckkk...
god that's it...

slowly sliding in...
into your ass...

ohhh...

ohhh god a little further...
that's it...
ohhh that's it...
all the way...

ohhh fuckk yes...

can you feel me filling you...?
my cock so deep...
deep in your ass...
throbbing...

pulsing...

god you're trembling...
don't cum yet...
keep holding it back...

taking hold of your vibe...
sliding the head against your cunt...
still so fucking wet...
my cock hard in your ass...
throbbing...

and I start to push the vibe...
inch by inch...
into your cunt...

fuckkk...
you're trembling again...
sliding the vibe deeper...
as I begin to fuck your ass..

ahhh god...

god I'm so fucking close already...
the vibe deep in your cunt now...
thrusting it deeper...
my cock in your ass...
sliding in and out...
ahhh god...

fuck I want you to cum for me...
ohh god don't hold it back any longer...
my hand sliding to your hair...
taking a handful...
tugging you back...
hard...
leaning over you...
kissing you...
deep...
hard...
my cock pulsing...

god I'm gonna cum...

god cum with me...
cum all over the vibe...
thrusting my cock deeper into your ass...
so fucking close...

ohhh god cum for me...


I'm gonna fucking cum in your ass...


unnnnhh god....



gonna spurt my hot spunk in your ass....




ohhhhh fuckkk



fuckkk I'm cumming....





ohhh god cum for me...





cum for me...

25 Comments:

mmmmmmmm such debauchery so early in the morning... indeed, you are a *very* dirtyboy!

The intensity in your voice... the words, so dirty... your urging me, almost demading that I cum for you... while you fill my ass with your hot cum... its exactly what I wanted...needed.

My body gives into the orgasm... my pussy pulsing around the vibe... my legs trembling beneath you... moaning, no screaming, to you how i love it when you fuck my ass... when you make me take your cock like a little slut should...

oh... and this is just the beginning. i'm not finished with you...

Did you see me cybering last night?? This is almost frightening in the exactness of the chat I had!
Maybe it was the lunar eclipse! Maybe it gave everyone thoughts of the dark side of the moon!!
Delish details, as always!
I love when you tell me I'm a good girl, when I'm being so bad! I love how you tell me that you know what I need, and you're right, if you were to peek at the photos I took last night, you'd see how on target you were!
Hmmmm....you yummy man!
Thank you for pleasuring me so!
naughtybunniegrl

You know how I love it when you pull my hair like that. ;)

Lady R

oh.

my.

mmmmmm. Roger....just yum.

~Strumpet
{too lazy to sign in}

hotmami - I'm glad you noticed the intensity of the voice - this was written very quickly, whilst masturbating, trying to capture the moment, to show just how turned on I was - and of course, I always want more ;)

naughtybunniegrl - I think it might have been the eclipse - I was certainly extraordinarily horny yesterday! I'm glad you enjoyed it x

Lady R - I did almost make it a little rougher, but by the time I got to that point, I was too close to orgasm to push that further - ah well, next time ;) x

mariah - glad you liked it ;)

strumpet - I know just what you mean - I collapsed in a satisfied heap afterwards too ;) x

oh roger...good morning to you too!
cum for you i did - more than a few times...
i love it when you need me to cum...
xoxo

*Purrs* Hinoka is pleased.

You felt so good in my dripping cunt, then poundng my ass. Tell me, Roger, which one feels the best? Do you enjoy filling my cunt or my ass more?

Perhaps you'll need to sample them both more before you make a decision. *Flips skirt* Take your pick.

Oh, dear Roger, I have missed you. You're always here waiting for me... Thank you for making my break worth while. :)

suzanne

nadine - such a good girl - and I love it when you cum for me... x

hinoka - given a choice, I'd always go for your cunt, though I do know how much you like it up the ass, and I'm always willing to please ;)

suzanne - lovely to see you back - and yes, I'm always here - I enjoy it too much to go anywhere ;) x

I do. I like having both my holes filled.

You have to know I came so hard with you fucking my ass and fucking me with my vibe. Yanking on my hair and taking me for your pleasure...Mmmm...

Uh-oh. I think I need to be fucked again.

That is the hottest thing I have read in awhile!
I think you just described one of my many awesome sessions with my man.

Funny, I've never even tried a "toy", not a vibe, not a dildo, nothing. Just no interest, however, after reading some of the lustful tales here and seeing something called a "rosebud", a little gem of anal jewelry, even dirtier thoughts have filled my mind. I do so wonder what having both places filled like that! Hmm...your descriptions are delish! The words flow, tease and arouse like a tongue on my clit, the juices flow, richly soaking my panties as I read your words. Thanks, Roger, for making me cum!

first time commenter here!
i enjoy reading your blog, i usually get ideas for my own writings to my lover. (and great ideas they are!) keep up the good work :)

Fuck!

This one's gonna keep me going for quite a while.. xx

To see my response to this one, please revisit my Grotto (you naughty boy -- How can you expect to rest your meat without eating your pudding? ;-D~

mmmmm yes baby...


cummmming now...

hinoka - you really are such a delightfully dirty little slut ;) x

hot and horny housewife - I'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

naughtybunniegrl - it's very much a pleasure to make you cum ;) x

anonymous - I rather like being your inspiration for dirty emails to your lover - hope you're having fun ;)

samara - happily not too long, as there's always something new coming along to arouse you all over again ;) x

leatherargento - I'll be right over - warm the bed for me ;)

paige - you know how much I love making you cum... xx

My woman and I read this together and got so excited we had to do it. Arse fucking is so much fun, but you made it doubly so, Roger. I am lucky to have a lover who is open to anal and actually asks me to do it. I love to fuck my woman in the arse and feel the extra tightness when our big thick dildo is fully inserted in her cunt. Last night she became an animal, her juices pouring out, driving me on to fuck her ass harder and harder until I shot my sperm deep into her rectum. I had to hold the dildo in place, otherwise her spasms would push it out. She said afterwards she would like you in her mouth while I fill both her holes, for you to come in her throat.... or maybe you can come over and we can give her true double penetration!

anonymous - mmm my goodness... I do love it when lovers read my blog together - and tell her I'll be right over ;)

I just bumped into this today.(no pun intended)

I'm having a bit of a hard time breathing. I haven't read something like this that could send my heart racing and my juices flowing in quite a while. *moan*

My lover and I are, sadly, apart at the time, as he is out of the country. I do hope you don't mind keeping me company in the meantime.
;)

I'm glad you liked it - hope you've been having fun in the archives ;)
And of course I don't mind keeping you company - just snuggle up in bed here, there's plenty of room ;) x

Aaah, Roger. A pleasure, as always. I had to change my pajama bottoms completely after this one. I am so very wet.

=-collapses in a satisfied puddle-=

Mmmm...


Britainny

mmmm... I'm delighted you enjoyed it so much, Britainny, it's an absolute pleasure to make you come so gorgeously, and to make you so delightfully wet ;) xx

OMG - how do you know exactly how I need to be fucked?? Came 3X -uuuuh mmmmm please take me fuck me all the way let me feel all of you everywhere. I'm so wet and hot and my pussy's still throbbing from cuming so hard. God how I wish I had you in my mouth right now, fucking my face to finish this off. mmmmm Let a woman be a woman and a man be a man. First time reader - I'll be sure to cum back again - and again...
Delicious - MonaLisa

mmm my god... it's lovely to have you with me, MonaLisa - and such a pleasure to make you come three times, so wet and throbbing and delightfully gorgeous.. ahh to have been your voyeur ;)
I hope you'll enjoy exploring the archives, and will come deliciously for me some more ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home