outdoor sex 3

Friday, July 22, 2005 at 12:23 AM

I’m not sure what it was about the outdoor sex that turned me on so much – I don’t think it was the exhibitionism, though I suppose that must have been part of it (the notion of being very sexual in public, the excitement and danger of being caught, this definitely all added to the thrill), but for me the nicest thing away from the thrill was just having sex in unusual places – it made the experience very focused – not so much about loving,, more about expressing urgent sexual need anywhere, wherever we were.

The boldest Becky and I ever got with all this was having sex at work – we both worked in the same office at the time, and we were in the habit of exchanging very sexually explicit emails at work – we did it for months and I’ve saved them all, still lots of fun to read – and it was this which often led to hurried outdoor sex after work. During breaks we’d go for a smoke together in the upstairs quiet room, usually just chatting,, but occassionally stealing a snog or two if it looked as though we wouldn’t be disturbed. As a rule it was very quiet up there, the room not often used – though occassionally there would be others up there. It made our stolen moments that much more exciting, and we would often touch each other whilst kissing, our hands exploring between each others’ thighs – if it looked like we might get away with it, we’d furtively slip our hands into each others’ underwear, my fingers stroking Becky’s delightfully wet sex, her own fingers unzipping my jeans and pulling out my erect cock, stroking me gently and rhythmically. Sometimes it went a little beyond this – on a couple of occassions I stroked Becky to a brief, trembling orgasm whilst kissing her passionately – all done very quickly in case we would be discovered (bear in mind this was at work, which is extraordinarily risky), and she liked to take me in her mouth for a few moments, which again led to me spurting my cum over her lips and chin on more than a couple of occassions, returning to our desks warm and satsfied, somehow (hopefully!) disguising what we’d just been up to moments before, then emailing each other lustfully about what we’d just done, giggling about getting away with it again.

One afternoon it all got too much – neither of us had had much work to do that day, so we spent most of it passing extremely explicit emails back and forth (itself a potentially risky thing to do at work), getting dirtier and dirtier. It finally got to the point where I couldn’t take any more and just had to fuck her – we slipped upstairs to the quiet room, and within moments of walking in there, I’d pinned her to the wall, kissing her passionately, Becky lustfully returning the kiss, her hand going straight down between my legs, unfastening my jeans and tugging out my erection, first stroking it delightfully as we kissed, then kneeling down in front of me, pulling down my trousers and pants, and taking me into her mouth, licking and sucking my cock greedily.

It was more than I could take – I pulled her up onto her feet and held her roughly against the wall, putting my hand up her skirt and pulling her knickers completely off, sliding my fingers back between her legs, pushing them into her gorgeously wet cunt. Becky unbuttoned her blouse, unclipping her bra and taking it off, her blouse now just draped over her shoulders.

I tugged my jeans and pants down around my ankle, hitching her skirt up around her waist, my fingers still sliding in and out of her wetness. This was the point of no retun now – there was no way we could have got ourselves decent again in time, had someone suddenly walked in the room (which was by no means impossible – the room didn’t get used much, but we certainly weren’t the only ones who went up there, and it’s doubtful we’d have heard anyone coming), but by then we didn’t care any more – we had to have sex, right there, right now.

My penis was hugely erect now, and Becky was very wet, kissing me again passionately. I pushed her back against the wall, tugging her blouse down off her shoulders, baring her breasts, licking and sucking them greedily, Becky’s hand back down at my erect penis, masturbating me urgently, wanting me, her other hand frantically unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it open roughly.

God… it’s really turning me on telling you this… I’m masturbating as I type…

Neither of us cared about being discovered now – I slipped my hands around her bum, lifting her up towards me as I held her against the wall – she wrapped her legs around me, pushing herself against my erect cock, sliding up against me until the tip of my penis found the entrance to her sex, and then sliding down again, her dripping wet cunt suddenly engulfing my deliciously throbbing erection. My penis slipped all the way deep into her cunt, and I began thrusting hard and deep inside her as I fucked her deliciously.

It was very fast, very urgent with the danger of it all – Becky came almost immediately, clinging on to me, shuddering frantically as an intense orgasm shook her body, her juices drenching my cock, pouring down over my balls there was so much of it – it was all I could take – I felt my own orgasm pulsating deliciously through my body, thrusting my cock deep into her cunt, spurt after spurt of hot cum pouring from my cock, filling her up with my cum, over and over again… god… somehow we managed to get ourselves looking decent again and returned to our desks, leaving the room smelling of urgent sex, Becky emailing me to tell me she could feel my spunk dripping from her cunt – an amazing, unforgettable experience…

god… think I need to come…

4 Comments:

something about have great sex or foreplay in the office is extremely exciting, my office will never be the same to be again..after the afternoon with df. The stolen kisses in the server room or behind my closed door..the intense energy..exciting and making me wet as i think about it again happy.gif
sexymagickdesires, February 19th, 2004

mmmmm
frozendesire, February 19th, 2004

my pussy had delicious shivers reading this... how i wish i could have the same experience in my office...
maddie , May 18th, 2004

thankyou - glad you enjoyed it x
dirtyboy, May 18th, 2004

wow! this made my dick hit the ceiling!
Phil, July 21st, 2004

thanks phil - glad to be of assistance!
dirtyboy, July 21st, 2004

do u never use protection??
wondering, August 27th, 2004

I agree..office sex is awesome!!
ladyluck0225, August 27th, 2004

in my office now......
bored@work, August 27th, 2004

Wondering - Becky had been my girlfriend for some months, and no, we didn't use protection (we did initially, but after a while relied on the pill). The only other real encounter detailed in here is with Katie, and no, we didn't use protection then either, but neither of us had anticipated having sex, so it was just one of those things.
What a question!
dirtyboy, August 27th, 2004

I am at the dirty email stage and the guy involved is getting married in two weeks...we said we wouldn't do it...if I sent him your story we'd be in the unused toliets like a shot.....how will I concentrate on my work again!
Miles Apart, September 02nd, 2004

If he's sending you dirty emails, I'd suggest he isn't really ready for marriage just yet! Oh the twisty turny complicatedness of relationships...
dirtyboy, September 02nd, 2004

I was just on here checking out your 'office romance' story, Roger. I thought I had read all of them, but I guess I had missed this one. Getting fucked up against the wall.........yummy! You got me all hot and bothered again; you really MUST stop doing this to me. : )
sweetpea, September 29th, 2004

I'm relieved you replied to that one for me lol - it's been sat there for days and I haven't been able to come up with anything funny enough!
And I love getting you hot and bothered, sweetpea
dirtyboy, September 29th, 2004

it was good reading that,fely all horny
Laura, November 07th, 2004

glad you enjoyed it Laura, it's a pleasure making you horny x
dirtyboy, November 09th, 2004

ok...my cunt is throbbing from this one...I have always wanted to get fucked up against a wall...that was a sexy story..I think I need to come NOW!!!
M, December 22nd, 2004

mmm... then don't wait any longer M - come for me, right now... x
dirtyboy, December 22nd, 2004

mmmmm. lurk. lurk. lurk. ;)

mmmm... I can smell the toner, the carpet glue, the chep, peeling latex semigloss against my back, the delicious wetness of the -- oh, I really must reserve such things for my blog.

A cordial invitation, btw, to all and sundry. Just posted my first real post. It's largely a riff on Sophie and certain silly developments in world literature and cinema. Just make sure you check your morals and your judgement at the door >;-D~

I'll be there ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home