masturbating together...

Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 6:19 PM

And we're into the second week of the audio contest - you still have over two weeks to get your entry in - I hope you'll think about taking part, as I do so very much want to hear you come for me, to be your disgraceful voyeur as you masturbate gorgeously for me.

I want you to imagine me right there with you - to imagine me right next to you by the bed as you touch yourself... perhaps it might be fun to think about just how that would go, to help encourage those of you who have been thinking about entering, but might still be a little shy...

you're in your bedroom, on your bed...
naked and aroused, your heart beating a little faster as you consider what you're about to do...
you've never done anything like this before...
masturbating for someone else...

you know how bad it is...
what a bad little girl you're being...
and yet you're so aroused...
so wet...

settling yourself on the bed...
your breath already a little ragged...
needing to touch yourself...
needing that pleasure...
needing to come for me...
knowing it'll make me cum too...
the thought making you pulse...
imagining me listening to you...
masturbating over you...
cumming with you...
my cum pouring from my erection...
again and again...
your name on my lips...

already the mic is recording you...
and you breathe so sensually...
suddenly conscious of every sound...
every move...
your small, gentle gasps...
the brush of your thigh against the sheets...
the creak of the mattress as you begin to move...
knowing I'm listening...
knowing I'm touching myself too...
knowing I'm already erect...
needing you...
wanting you...

and as your hands glide over your body...
touching...
stroking...
each touch feels so good...
your senses responding...
your breath quickening...

already you imagine me there...
sat by the bed...
watching you...
not taking my eyes off you...
and you want to look at me...
want to know what I'm doing...
but you don't want to break the spell...

but you can hear my breath...
can hear the unfastening of buttons...
the rhythmic movements of my hand...
as I begin to touch myself...
as I masturbate with you...

and suddenly it's more intense...
both of us aroused now...
our bodies moving together...
my gaze wandering over you...
as your rhythm increases...
your back arching...
your thighs spread wide...
your hand now firmly between your legs...
following the heat...
encouraging it...
needing more...
so fucking wet...
brushing over and around your clit...
stroking...
rubbing...
driving you on...
feeling so good...

and you're so turned on now...
rhythmic wet splashes...
as you stroke harder...
your body moving...
more urgent...
unable to stop...
not wanting to stop...
your fingers plunging down...
slipping inside...
god so easily...
and you know I can see...
hearing my gasp...
my own hand stroking harder...
wanting you...
masturbating with you...
wet sounds accompanying my stroke...
so intensely erect...
erect for you...
needing you...

and you groan softly...
arching up to your fingers...
god they feel so good...
fucking yourself...
thrusting them deeper...
imagining they're my cock...
so hard inside you...
thrusting...
fucking...
pulsating inside you...
and you're masturbating more urgently...
still rubbing...
still stroking...
faster...
harder...
getting so close...
wanting to come...
wanting me to watch you come...
wanting me to come with you...
to cum inside you...
to cum all over you...
hot and wet on your breasts...
on your belly...
on your face...
god you need me to come...

and you're so fucking close now...
that thought driving you on...
hearing me gasp...
right next to you...
stroking myself harder...
faster...
matching your rhythm...

and I can see you're going to come...
you're so close...
arching from the bed...
writhing...
masturbating so urgently...
and I need you to come...
ohhh god I need you to come...
and you sense me moving closer...
right up next to you...
leaning over you...
your fingers moving faster...
rubbing harder...
you're so fucking close...
god you need to come...

and you feel my hand...
drifting...
over your belly...
moving up...
over your breasts...
my fingertips brushing over your nipple...
squeezing...
caressing...
my lips finding your neck...
kissing softly...
biting gently...

and your thighs tremble...
your fingers rubbing...
stroking...
skidding...
urgently...
and god you're gonna come...
you're gonna fucking come...

"come for me..." I whisper...
"ohhh god come for me...
don't hold it back...
come for me..."

and you groan...
ohhh god that's it...
there's a sudden wet splash...
and ohhh fuck yes...
THERE...
THERE...
your orgasm hits you...
FUCK yes...
so fucking hard...
and you cry out my name...
groaning urgently...
bucking on the bed...
arching...
writhing..
shuddering intensely...
so hard...
ohh so good...
pulsing...
pulsing...
pulsing...
and I come with you...
crying out your name...
my cum spurting from my cock...
again and again...

god yes...

so delicious...

7 Comments:

so delicious...my mouth is so dry, my heart thumping ...so turned on by the thought of you watching me and cuming over me....xx

mmmm... such a disgracefully dirty girl x

mmmmmmm, fucking delicious. I ache for you Roger...

mmm... glad you enjoyed it so much ;)

Yummmm..... I can imagine you all over me... Cumming on me...Watching me masturbate....

mmm... which is just what I'd love... such a lovely image... ;)

Heello mate nice post

Post a Comment

<< Home