Come for me...

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM

mmm hello you xxx

We haven't done this for a while, and today I'm feeling especially voyeuristic...

I'm thinking about you there, touching yourself...
god I love thinking about that...

imagining you there...
reading these words...
already warm...
beginning to get wet...

and I'm thinking about your fingers between your thighs...
touching yourself...
wriggling deliciously...
needing more...

you're such a bad girl...

I know what you need...
I know what you want from me...
You want me to make you wet...
that's why you come here...
that's why you read my words...

You want me to make you come...

Such a dirty little girl...
I want you to be a bad girl for me...

Does that excite you...?
To have me watching you...
touching you...

I'd make you beg...
beg me to touch you...
beg me to fuck you...

that's what you want, isn't it...
my cock sliding deep inside your cunt...
throbbing inside you...
filling you...
thrusting deep inside you...
your thighs wrapped around me...
begging me for more...
begging me to make you come...
begging me to cum inside you...
so hot...
so wet...
crying out your name as I come...
spurt after spurt of my cum filling you...
pulsing and pulsing as our bodies lock together...
writhing...
gasping...
groaning...
fucking each other urgently...

I know that's what you want...
I know that makes you wet...
thinking about my cock so hard...
so erect...
just as it is right now...
sliding back and forth inside you...
your hands all over me...
begging for more...

god...
I need that...
I'm masturbating as I write...
my cock so hard...
warm in my hand as I stroke...
ahhh fuckk..

I want you to masturbate with me...
I want you to touch yourself...

do it for me...
do it for me, right now...
I want to watch you...

I want you to masturbate for me...

fuckkk...
god this feels good...

don't wait any longer...
masturbate with me...
put your fingers between your thighs...

touch yourself for me...

I know you're turned on...
I know you need it...

so touch yourself for me...
do it now...

god that's it...
slide your hand down between your thighs...
let your fingers explore...
touch yourself where it feels good...

ohhhhh...
that's it...
right there...
touch yourself there...
I want to watch you...

such a good girl...

does that feel good...?
I want it to feel good...

keep the rhythm slow...
don't take it too far yet...
keep yourself wet...

god...
so delicious...

such a little slut for me...

you love it when I say those words, don't you...
my slut...
my little whore...
masturbating for me like a dirty little girl...
god I love that...

are you wet...?
are you wet for me...?
then push your fingers inside...
don't wait...
do it for me right now...
push your fingers all the way inside...

ohhh god yes...
all the way inside...
imagine it's my cock...
so very erect...
so very deep inside you...
fucking you...
the rhythm increasing...
our bodies moving...
clutching...
writhing...
thrusting...

fuckkk...

god I'm so turned on...
trying to hold it back...
so erect...
my cock pulsing harder now...
wet sounds as I stroke...
fuckkk...
I need to fuck you...
need to feel your cunt warm and wet around my cock...
our bodies moving more urgently...
faster...
harder...

god I want you to come...
want you to come so fucking hard...

don't hold it back any longer...
I want to see it...
I want to feel it...

I want you to come for me...
I want to watch you come...
it'll make me cum too...
so very hard...

show me what a slut you are...
beg me to let you come...

god that's it...
I'm so fucking close...
come for me...
don't hold it back...

fucking come for me...

now...

17 Comments:

Oh Roger ... oh god.

Your words are amazing Sir.

As always ...

xx

mmm... I'm very pleased you enjoyed it, Charlotte ;) xx

that's one of the hotter posts i've read in a while... having trouble typing...

thanks for that... :)

very much my pleasure, cherub - I'm glad you liked it ;) xx

mmmm...roger it is always a pleasure.

Thank you for that wonderful session. Such a good fuck.

xx

Absolutely my pleasure, Honest - I'm delighted that you had such a good time ;) xx

mmmm gosh i loved that

mmm... I'm glad you had a good time Aisha xx

Your words are able to turn me on and make me squirm so much more than any visual erotica. Your talent leaves me speechless.

I loved this. Needed it. Thank you Roger.

nitebyrd - thankyou, such wonderful praise - I'm glad you enjoyed it so much xx

stephanie - it's always a pleasure to give you what you need, Stephanie xx

I've just spent the last hour in the archives (yet again) and finished with this.
Mmmmmm... that was so good.
Thank you x

Mmmmmm.... your words always reach right into my body.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. you made me cum twiCe in quicK succeSsion. I love it when you call me such a dirty girL. And i was supposed to be working!

ahhh, why work when you can be a bad girl instead? ;) I'm delighted that I made you come so intensely FoXx xx

god i'm still shaking all over. i can barely type, my hands are still quivering.

my word, roger you really do have a way with words.
i don't know if you know, but girls are pretty good at coming up with images while touching themselves, we don't really need a lot of stimulus to masturbate to, at least not as guys do. (but maybe that's just my understanding. no, i'm not saying that guys are pigs, this is just what i've observed.)
but sometimes i just need that little something. just something to help it along. and nothing, nothing, NOTHING can do what your words do to me.
i've tried video, audio, hell even cybering and it's all very well to get turned on and wet and slowly touch myself... but it's entirely possible to be wet and rub myself and feel nothing.
out of all the sexy stuff out there, other erotic literature included, NOTHING makes me cum like you do.
:] xx

ami - thankyou, such lovely things to say to me - I'm delighted that you're enjoying my words so much - and given how much you've been exploring in my archives lately, I'd absolutely love it if you were to fill in one of my rather filthy questionnaires - I think you'd rather enjoy it ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home