The Orgy - part one

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:13 PM

I've had a few requests to post the highlights of the online orgy last night, and have cleared permission from the girls to do just that, so here's all the best bits, edited to remove personal details and suchlike. I've also changed some names by request, but those of us who attended know who's who;)

The event proved to be relatively small and intimate (myself and four girls, Christina, Jamie, Carol and Kirsty, all of whom I knew and had played with before, though none of whom knew each other), and being a small group worked very well, so I'd be reluctant to have more than a couple more people involved should we do this again (and I hope we will), as I think it could become confusing and unmanageable. Both those potential places are currently taken (one reserved space for Saphire, who was just about to join us when unexpected company arrived at home - sorry you missed it Saphire, but you're very welcome next time - and one reserved space for Nez, who also couldn't make it as she had to work - hope you can make it next time nez). So potentially seven of us if we do it again - is that too many? Not enough? What do you four girls think, it's your orgy too - maybe there should be more of us... or we could build up a few 'reserves' ;)

Once all five of us are present, you'll see it gets a little harder to see what's happening - I'd encourage you to read this nice and slowly, rather than rushing through, as you'll get more of a sense of what it was like. From start to finish (i.e. from when Christina, who was the first to arrive, joined me) we played for just over five hours - which is why all of us were able to keep going, and come repeatedly - we'd play, then rest and watch a while, and play again, and so on. The rhythm was slow and playful, and as we were all (obviously) masturbating as we typed, you'll appreciate we weren't rushing things. There were no private IMs away from the orgy (the whole point was to play in front of everyone else) - so if any of us seem to go quiet for a while, it's because we're watching and enjoying ;)

Given that there were five hours of playing, I've decided (after discussing it with one of the participants) to serialise the orgy over three or four daily posts, rather than give it to you all in one big chunk. As one long piece, we felt it's potentially a bit overwhelming, so I thought shorter segments would give you the opportunity to enjoy it more at your leisure, and savour it a little, rather than rushing all the way through and missing some of the fun.

Hope you enjoy reading it - I think to an extent you really had to be there to get the full sense of it, but this'll give you a good idea. I'm sure the girls will all agree there was a real sense of lust, sexuality and heat between us - an intense, delicious, sensual atmosphere that may not come across here, but see what you think.

One more thing - I decided to create a virtual environment for the orgy, to give us a lovely space in which to play, and to make it a little more real. Consequently I set the orgy in my room in The House (the same house as in the ongoing story in my archives) - all gothic Victorian splendour, in a lovely big lounge / bedroom with a roaring fire, drinks on the table, comfortable sofas, soft rugs, low lighting... the perfect venue for the experience, I think.

Read it nice and slowly, and enjoy - part two tomorrow xx


roger: hope you all got the new invite - come and join me in my room by the fire in The House - there are comfortable sofas in which to recline, wine on the table, low lighting, a lovely big bed just over there, and toys for you to use should you require - feel free to join whenever you're ready, dress appropriately, and feel free to make yourself comfortable any way that pleases you...
Yahoo! Messenger: christina joined the conference.
christina: *knock knock*
roger: hello Christina xx
roger: looks like we're the first here
christina: how are you feeling?
roger: horny lol
roger: and you?
christina: cold and very excited
roger: cold? get the heating on - though hopefully you'll get warmer as the evening goes on x
roger: Carol and Kirsty are going to be along a little later - it's still early in the US
christina: I expect to be very hot during the night
christina: that's true. it's only six there now
roger: I think Jamie will be along pretty soon
roger: and Saphire was here but company arrived, so she's trying to get rid of them lol
roger: she was about to come in - and the doorbell rang - you should have seen her language lol
christina: colorful I would imagine
roger: yes lol
christina: lol
roger: the poor thing
roger: she hopes to be back shortly though
roger: lovely to talk to you again, by the way x
roger: come and join me on the sofa, by the fire
christina: very wonderful to talk to you as well xx
christina: oh, the fire will warm me up for sure
roger: mmm *gentle kiss to greet you*
christina: *soft lips brushing yours* that is definitely a nice hello
roger: xx

*loss of a few sentences here due to pressing the wrong button! Christina and I have been flirting a couple more minutes, getting cosy on the sofa...*

roger: *kissing you softly*
christina: *kissing you lightly, running my hand along your shoulder*
roger: smiling lustfully at you
christina: *running my hand up along your collar, tipping your chin up to kiss along your neck up to you chin*
roger: mmmmm
roger: bite my neck, I love that
christina: kissing your jawline up to your ear, nibbling on your ear lobe, then working my teeth down the side of your neck
roger: unnn....
christina: feeling your pulse beneath my tongue
roger: mmm
christina: licking you where I nibble
roger: sliding my fingers through your hair
roger: tugging on it a little
roger: my hand drifting back up your thigh
roger: loving the feel of your lips on me
christina: kissing, sucking a bit on the side of your neck, scraping my teeth along you to the front of your neck, kissingyou there
roger: mmmm
christina: my head tipping back with the tugs of your hands on my hair
roger: tipping your face up towards me, kissing you greedily
roger: my tongue slipping into your mouth
roger: caressing
christina: parting my lips for you
roger: my lips sliding agaisnt yours
roger: kissing you harder
christina: sliding my tongue along yours
roger: leaning you back on the sofa
christina: toes curling
roger: my hand sliding up over your tummy, up to your breasts
christina: leaning back along the cushions
roger: drifting over them through yourt tank top
roger: as I kiss you passionately
christina: arching my back, kissing you harder, excited
roger: mmmmm
roger: squeezing a breast through your top
roger: half over you now
roger: kissing my way down your neck
roger: nibbling
christina: one hand resting above my head, the other one cupping the back of your neck, keeping you close to me
roger: biting
christina: mmm.....i love that
roger: working my way down
roger: my hand sliding down to your tank top
roger: sliding it up your belly
roger: my fingers drifting up your bare skin
christina: my body shivering at your touch
roger: as your belly is exposed - kissing it
roger: kissing and lickig teasingly
roger: working my way up
christina: taking a deep breath, wiggling, giggling....ticklish there
roger: lol
roger: tugging the tank top up over your breasts
roger: smiling as i see your bra
roger: kissing the exposed skin
christina: grinning down at you mischiviously
roger: one hand cupping a breast through your bra
roger: squeezing, stroking
christina: nipples hardening
roger: pulling you up to face me
christina: sliding a leg in between yours, rubbing along your leg
roger: tugging the tank top up over your head
roger: pulling it right off
roger: smiling at you again
christina: taking it and tossing it to the floor
roger: feeling your thigh brushing against mine
christina: pressing my hips upwards
roger: pulling you close
roger: sliding my hands down your bare back
christina: wrapping arms around you
roger: teasing with the clip of your bra, not unfastening it yet
roger: kissing you again, lustfully
christina: arching my chest against you, feeling my breasts against the silk of your shirt, moaning while we kiss
roger: mmm god...
christina: nipples hard, rubbing into your skin
roger: maybe you should take off those pants for me - would you mind just being in your undies when the others arrive?
christina: my teeth nipping at your lips
roger: mmmm
christina: Not at all
christina: getting up
roger: then please do x
christina: turning around, looking at you
christina: from over my shoulder
roger: smiling atr you, watching you
christina: my hands working the front clasp of my pants, my hips swaying to some music
roger: soft classical music
roger: appropriate for the occassion
christina: the fastner undone, my hands sliding into the waist of the pants, sliding to the back at my ass
roger: mmmmmm
roger: loving the show
christina: sliding my hands down, cupping my flesh, outlined by the pants
roger: watching, smiling
christina: moving my hands back to the front, rubbing along the satin of my thong
roger: mmmm... such a tease
christina: turning around so you can see one hand down my pants, the other moving up to my bra
christina: very much a tease
roger: mmm god
christina: lifting one leg and resting the foot between your legs
roger: smiling
christina: rubbing myself slowly, my other hand massaging my breast
roger: ohh god christina
roger: you're getting me very hot...
christina: hotter than the fire
roger: mmmm
christina: taking my hand out from my pants
roger: take them off. Take your pants off x
christina: taking my index finger and licking it
roger: mmmm
christina: taking my other hand from my breast and pushing my pants down over my hips
roger: mmmmmm god
roger: loving this
christina: pooling them around my feet and stepping out of them
christina: moving towards you
christina: kneeling on either side of your legs
christina: straddling over you, my fingers running down your chest
christina: my breasts close to your face
roger: mm god
roger: sliding my hands up to cup your breasts through your bra
christina: tight and close together
roger: so soft
roger: caressing
christina: tipping your face up to me
roger: smiling up at you lustfully
christina: kissing your forehead then down ot the tip of your nose, softly.
roger: mmmmm
roger: my hands sliding around your waist
christina: Then taking your lips, kissing you deep, hard, intensely
roger: down to your bum
roger: kissing you back, hard, greedy
roger: sit down astride my lap, christina - facing me still
roger: want to feel your thighs astride me
christina: resting my ass on your legs, my thighs tight against you
roger: mmmm
roger: pulling you closer
roger: your breasts pressed against the slik of my shirt
roger: my fingers teasing with your bra clip again, but not unfastening it yet
christina: pouting playfully
roger: kissing your neck
roger: biting
christina: head tipped back, my hair brushing along your fingers
roger: mmmmm
roger: pulling you so close now
roger: you can feel my erection through my trousers pressing against your thong
christina: slipping my hands between us
christina: one hand cupping my pussy, the other cupping your erection
roger: mmm god
christina: moving my hips and hands along us slowly
roger: feeling myself throb as you touch my erection
roger: kissing you hard again
roger: my hands around your bum, pulling you against me
christina: my hands pressed tighter, so I take them away and start to move myself against your erection as my hands did
roger: mmm god
christina: my fingers working the buttons of your shirt
roger: my hands back up your back, moving to the clip of your bra
roger: unfastening it
christina: kissing your neck, biting
roger: mmmm
roger: sliding the straps off your shoulders
christina: unbuttoning another button, kissing your exposed skin
roger: pulling it away from your delicious breasts
christina: licking the warmth of it
roger: dropping it to the rug
roger: my hands sliding up your bare back as you kiss my chest
christina: kissing further down you
roger: mmmm god
christina: unbuttoning the last button
christina: pushing aside the fabric
roger: looking up lustfully at you
christina: running my tongue along your nipple, nipping at it with my teeth and sucking on it gently
roger: hold on a sec - brb... another guest coming...
christina: ok
roger: jamie is about to arrive - did you want to slip your bra back on?
christina: will do, hee hee
christina: and I'm just going to refresh my drink
christina: brb
Yahoo! Messenger: jamie joined the conference.
Yahoo! Messenger: carol joined the conference.
roger: hi girls xxx
christina: hello
jamie: Hello
roger: Kirsty is going to be along later
carol: *kisses all around*
roger: and Saphire currently has company, but is trying to get rid of them lol
carol: nice to meet you all
roger: *hugging and kissing each of you to welcome you*
christina: nice to meet you as well, Carol
christina: Jamie happy.gif
carol: I am terrible with names...so please forgive me if i forget them
roger: I'll probably keep gasping them carol x
roger: christina and i have been here about half an hour
roger: which is why she's down to her expensive lingerie wink.gif
jamie: Maybe you can warm me up then...I'm freezing...
roger: yes, please all come by the fire
carol: thank you...that will be helpful...LOL
roger: get comfy oin the sofa
roger: room for four of us on here
christina: *curls up against a large pillow on the sofa*
jamie: pulls off scarf and mitts and hat and giant puffy coat
carol: curls right next to you
roger: mmm
roger: and get some wine, please - help yourselves
jamie: here here to that...
carol: burbon for me please
carol: no ice
jamie: going to get a real glass right now..
christina: sipping on bailey's here
roger: is that carol and christina who are snuggling up? wink.gif
roger: must be to get warm by the fire...
christina: lol, I can hear the panting and drooling from here, dear Roger
carol: yes..thats it...to get *warm*
christina: "warm" heehee
roger: lol - hey! I'm relaxed and chilled out christina (though a little hot from playing with you wink.gif
jamie: back, with drink
roger: just foreplay though, so you two haven't missed too much wink.gif
christina: but it doesn't take you too long to be wanting more
roger: come and sit next to me jamie x
jamie: 'kay
christina: *raises glass to Jamie*
roger: nope lol
jamie: curls up next to Roger and....
roger: yes, a toast to all of us, and... The Orgy xxx
carol: *raises glass*
carol: mmmm.....getting warm already...
roger: should we briefly describe ourselves? I could start first...
jamie: okay
carol: good idea
christina: The drink or the fire, Carol? wink.gif
jamie: But I want to know who's on the other side of me...or is it the arm of the couch?
carol: the combo of drink, fire, and....
roger: I'm roger - you all know me - and here in my sumptous room in The House, i'm wearing a deep red silk shirt (a little unbuttoned) and tight black trousers, slightly flared
roger: who is on the other side of jamie?
jamie: Dashing Roger...
jamie: so much more dressed than usual!
christina: I was taking one arm of the couch
roger: not for long wink.gif
christina: lol
roger: then carol is in the middle of the two girls wink.gif
carol: :-D..yep
jamie: Okay...Hi Carol
christina: Carol gets a lot of fun wink.gif
roger: no surprises there wink.gif
carol: :-P
roger: carol - tell the girls how you look tonight x
carol: ok..i;ll go next....
roger: great minds lol
carol: white silk cami top, black skirt...knee high boots...long dark brown hair down...comes to about mid back
carol: but i'm kicking these boots off right now....
carol: *toss boots in corners*
carol: ahhhhhhhhh...
christina: feel better?
carol: mmm...much
carol: and i was gettin heated as well...
carol: imagine i may need to remove more to cool off as time passes
jamie: I feel so...
jamie: underdressed.
carol: not at all dear...
carol: you look lovleyhappy.gif
christina: Okay, I'll give up next...half an hour ago, I started out in a pink tank top and cashmere cardigan with black casual pants. Slightly curly red hair just pass my shoulders. But now...well, now I'm in my satin and lace fushia thong and bra.
jamie: Yes.
christina: lol, so don't feel underdressed Jamie wink.gif
jamie: I am slightly more dressed than that...
carol: WOW...now i feel OVERDRESSED...LOL
christina: lol
jamie: fuzzy white sweater...
christina: don't blame me...blame the guy in the corner
jamie: green and white striped panties, ankle socks and some kind of bra that I can't remember putting on this morning...
christina: I love fuzzy sweaters. They've got to be the best things out there...
jamie: But probably not nearly as pretty as Christina's..
jamie: And I'm a redhead too!
carol: *running from shoulder down length of arm*....i love the sweater....very soft
carol: (insert "hand" between running and from)
jamie: heee..
jamie: whatever...I don't care what you're using to touch me...
jamie: it's nice and warm
christina: *reaching over to brush my hand against the sweater as well*
christina: you're right, Carol...it's very soft
jamie: giggles...as is kind of ticklish..
carol: really?
carol: *tickles ribs*
christina: lol, that's evil information to be giving out
jamie: eeeeeee
jamie: stop stop stop
jamie: flails wildly
christina: lol, poor thing is ticklish
carol: *wonders where she might LIKE to be tickled*
jamie: ummmm....everywhere
roger: *just getting my drink
roger: *sip sip*
christina: *eyes Jamie with a grin*
roger: wink.gif
jamie: eee
jamie: hides behind roger
roger: nope, no hiding lol
jamie: Ohhhh come on!
roger: moving away so you can tickle her
jamie: Roger!!carol: i dont think she can take much more
jamie: cad!
roger: lol
carol: she looks a bit flushed
christina: she might end up on the floor before too long
roger: I am a cad, yes - and anyway, they're all lovely really, they're just teasing you
jamie: Undoubtedly...
roger: and i hope so
jamie: And yes, I am flushed.
jamie: Drink going to my head...
jamie: near naked nice pink girls
jamie: tickling
roger: mmm... good - think I might watch you three for a few minutes
carol: *skirt and cami tossed down with boots*
jamie: Yeah...you're way overdressed!
christina: maybe you should take off your shirt, Carol...and your sweater, Jamie?
roger: yes jamie - get with the program
jamie: Yes sir.
jamie: And Ma'am.
roger: mmmm
carol: black lace thong, black lace demi bra...
jamie: very pretty
roger: mmm yum - watching delighted
christina: very delightful set you have on
carol: small tattoo on my lower tummy...
jamie: Wants to see!
christina: *reaches over to trace it lightly*
jamie: mmmm
jamie: nice
roger: she's delightfully pretty, I can assure you x
carol: good thing i'm not ticklish
jamie: yes...very very good thing
carol: *goosebumps*
roger: sipping my wine as you flirt
christina: not like someon else on this couch
roger: and touch
jamie: !!!
jamie: tucks all of her limbs very very close to her body
roger: well, christina just stroked carol's tattoo...
christina: it's quite sexy, actually
roger: maybe you should watc a while jamie lol
roger: you need more booze
jamie: Yes....I definitely need more booze
roger: *hugging you*
jamie: heee
jamie: hugging you back
carol: be a dear and get me another as well??
jamie: but mostly hiding from tickling
jamie: Of course
roger: I'd be happy to, carol x
christina: *pouring another bailey's*
carol: i promise i wont tickle ribs anymore
roger: *passing you a bourbon*
carol: but only ribs...hope to tickle your fancy a bit
jamie: I notice you limited that to "ribs"...but I'm not gonna say anything...
jamie: hee
carol: thank you love
roger: I'm enjoying this - we're all circling each other lustfully
roger: though I'm keeping out of it for a few minutes - enjoying watching you
roger: I'll come when I'm called though
carol: good boy
jamie: yes
carol: wink.gif
jamie: good boy
roger: thankyou girls
carol: is that a toybox in the corner????
jamie: oooooh!
roger: it is, yes
christina: ooh! a tickle trunk all of our own!
carol: *bites lip*
carol: rumages through....
carol: feathers, oils, ....
christina: curious to see what Carol will pull out
roger: yep - all sorts in fact
jamie: Intensely curious.
roger: silk scarves, vibes...
roger: blindfolds, handcuffs lol
carol: mmmm....sandlewood massage oil
roger: I've been busy
roger: mmm
carol: anyone feelin "tense"?
jamie: Very very tense.
jamie: It was a long week.
christina: mmm....sandlewood....that is a scent to please and ease
roger: mmm jamie
carol: *places a few pillows on the floor in front of the fire*
carol: lay down dear....
roger: watching, smiling
jamie: Me?
jamie: Okay.
carol: i have VERY strong hands
jamie: Finalllly
carol: but i promise to be gentle
roger: christina - come and snuggle up to me, let's watch
christina: cuddles up with Roger on his lap
jamie: pulls off fuzzy sweater
carol: *temp rises a few degrees
carol: or celsius...LOL
jamie: Did you want me to take off my bra?
roger: me and christina snuggled up together, watching x
carol: yes dear ...cant give a proper massage with restrictions
jamie: okay
carol: lay on you tummy....
jamie: takes off terribly unsexy sports bra
jamie: and lays on tummy
roger: lol
carol: comfy dear?
jamie: uh huh
jamie: wriggles on pillows
carol: straddles jamies ...
carol: oil in palms...rubbing them together to warm it
jamie: mmmmm
roger: yum
jamie: already feeling very very nice
carol: starting on shoulders...
carol: neck...
carol: you are so soft....
roger: she's deliciouslty soft
carol: hands lower on back...( avoiding ribs)
jamie: Yes...good idea
roger: sorry, I'll stay quiet wink.gif
carol: lower....
carol: rubbing small of back...
jamie: maybe you should take off my panties?
carol: yes....i think you should...
jamie: lifts up hips..
carol: helps oyu take them off.....
carol: strong hands...on your ass....
jamie: How on earth did I end up naked first?
carol: very nice ass it is too
jamie: and..mmmmmm
jamie: makes little happy contented sighs into pillows
carol: making my way to thighs
roger: mmm god... getting hot watching...
carol: cant resist...leans in,,,licks small of back...
carol: running tongue down craack of ass...
jamie: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
jamie: pushes up against you a little
carol: seperat cheacks slightly....
carol: platfully lapping your ass....
jamie: yumm
jamie: moaning a little
jamie: and getting much much warmer
jamie: and very wet
carol: push a pillow under your tummy...
jamie: 'kay
carol: wandering lower
carol: mmmm...your wet...
jamie: It's a little embarrassing how wet I get...
carol: tastes like honey
jamie: mmm god..
carol: teasing your clit....
jamie: your tongue is so warm
carol: mmmm....
roger: my hand down inside my trousers as i watch, lustfully
carol: slips a finger in you wetness as i lick away
carol: nose burried in your asss
jamie: mmm
christina: I've pushed aside my thong, rubbing along my pussy
roger: and I've unzipped, my cock very erect, stroking as I watch
carol: making sure tongue stud hit the button
jamie: mmm god...so nice
carol: yes...very nice...
carol: reachign down to touch myself as well
jamie: maybe you need some help?
roger: mmmm
carol: your juices dripping from my face
carol: mmm,,,,maybe i do
carol: but,,,i am enjoying you so,,,
christina: may I be of service?
carol: dont want to stop
carol: mmm....now theres a plan
roger: you might need to, christina - they've both slowed down
roger: I suspect hands are busy wink.gif
jamie: I think you should both take everything off
christina: kissing Roger once before slipping off of his knees and crawling across the floor
jamie: I'm feeling lonely being the only one naked
carol: thong and bra join the rest on my garment pile
roger: well, I've just slipped off my shiert, but i'm still watching
roger: but will take off trousers too, is only fair x
carol: nipples pierced...
jamie: oooh...fun
christina: tossing off my bra and pulling my thong from me and tossing them aside
carol:
jamie: See?
jamie: That's much better
roger: watching all three of you, stroking, very erect, loving the show
carol: nothing better than a beatiful womans body accented by fire and dark shadows
christina: coming up behind Carol, pushing her hair to one side, kissing the back of her neck softly
carol: mmmmm....turning to kiss you...face still damp...
christina: running my tongue along your lips, tasting Jamie there
jamie: sliding my fingers through my own slipperiness
christina: kissing and licking your chin and cheek a hand coming around to cup one of your breasts
jamie: watching
carol: fingers still buried in jamie,,,thumb stroking clit
carol: turn over dear....
jamie: mmm'kay
carol: kisses on your neck...
carol: down your chest...
christina: flicking my fingers over Carol's nipple ring
roger: mmm god - stroking deliciously as i watch
carol: mmmm...
carol: taking a hard nipple into my mouth
jamie: sliding my wet fingers down your chest
christina: moving my other hand down her back, tracing the outline of the lower tattoo
carol: mmmmmm...
christina: moving that hand lower to stroke my fingers along the crack of her ass and to her slit, softly moving along
jamie: sliding one of my fingers into your mouth
jamie: as you suck
roger: god... this is so erotic...
christina: watching her mouth on Jamie
carol: sucking....occasional playful bites
christina: fingers rolling the nipple between them, tuggling
carol: the smell of alcohol and sex wafting in the air....
roger: very much so...
carol: ohya...so nice...
jamie: helping christina play with your nipples
carol: shivers run downmy spine
christina: parting Carol's lips with my fingers, pressing two inside, just barely brushing her clit
christina: kissing down the skivering spine with a warm mouth
carol: yes...
roger: hmmmm... think I want to watch you both make carol come.... I think she wants it...
christina: teasing around her clit
jamie: mmm..kay
carol: wantign your mouth on me...
jamie: my hands sliding down to join Christinas
jamie: not yet sweet
carol: *pouts*
christina: parting Carol's legs a bit, slipping a second hand down to part her for Jamie's hand
jamie: mmm
jamie: sliding my fingers over her clit
carol: mmmmm...god yes
jamie: and sitting up a bit
roger: god...
christina: kissing and nibbling on Carol's neck and shoulders
jamie: sooo wet
jamie: maybe she should sit between your legs?
christina: rubbing fingers into her wet hole
roger: my legs?
roger: okay wink.gif
carol: i like your thinking
christina: very good
roger: ah, christina's legs - don't mind me - temporarily confused lol
jamie: no..that's okay
jamie: doesn't matter...
jamie: as long as we can all play with her
carol: yes dear...we understand
jamie: and maybe lick her
christina: lol
jamie: if she's nice
christina: I'd love to get a taste of her
carol: i'll be nice...i promise
jamie: I know you will
jamie: so Roger
jamie: come and pull her between your legs
roger: okay - if christina is going down on her, and jamie is kissing and stroking her, I'll spread my legs on the sofa, - just lean back between them carol x
jamie: mmm
jamie: good idea
roger: *pulling you up
carol: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
roger: your shoulders between my bare thighs
christina: moving down to Carol's feet
jamie: putting some pillows under her bum
roger: still watching so it doesn't get too chaotic..
jamie: and sitting right beside her
roger: wanting to see carol cum...
carol: leaning my head back...
jamie: smoothing a hand through her hair
jamie: and stroking her neck
jamie: softly
christina: rubbing my hands up Carol's legs
carol: breath deepenng...
christina: parting them from eachother, opening her up
jamie: sliding my hand down her chest
carol: quivering with anticipation...
jamie: my palm just brushing over a nipple
christina: holding one leg parted, leaning down to kiss her knee
roger: stroking right behind carol, loving the show
jamie: leaning in to kiss it
jamie: flicking my tongue over it
christina: kissing and licking along her inner thigh, my hand moving up to stroke her mound
jamie: my other hand sliding down her belly
christina: cupping it, rubbing it with my hand
carol: readhign a hand up and behind...blindly feeling roger's body...
christina: slipping a finger inside the moist heat, slowly stroking along the tight walls
carol: reaching
carol: *gasp*
roger: mmmm
carol: oh ..yes..
roger: don't get distracted, carol wink.gif
jamie: Bites her nipple a little
christina: sliding a second finger inside, my thumb pressing along the clit
carol: evrry nerve in my body is stimulated....
jamie: to make sure she's paying attention
christina: pumping fingers in and out slowly
carol: mmm....
christina: fingers spread open a bit
jamie: mmm
carol: my clit sweeling...pleasure building
jamie: let me help you spread her open
roger: mmm god... my cock warm in carol's hand, but still watching
christina: mmm..please do Jamie
roger: mmm god... want to see her come...
jamie: so wet and warm..mm
christina: taking my fingers out rubbing one along my lips, wetting them and licking it off
carol: hamd still slick with oil and jamies juices...
jamie: all slippery on my fingers
jamie: as I spread her open
carol: trembling all over
christina: leaning down face closer, licking Jamie's fingers before taking one long hard lick against Carol's clit
jamie: do you like that?
carol: *gasp*...
carol: mmmmm...oh god yes
jamie: mmm good girl
jamie: leans up to kiss you
roger: god... she's getting so close...
carol: greedily accepts your mouth onmine
christina: rubbing tongue slowly up and down the clit, leaning in to suck it between my lips
jamie: sliding my tongue into your mouth
carol: oh god..
carol: mmmmmmm
jamie: running it over your bottom lip
christina: my fingers moving under her to start to pump my fingers inside
christina: deep
jamie: biting it a little
carol: oh fuck...so close
jamie: mmmm
roger: god yes
jamie: feeling my fingers
jamie: and christina's tongue
christina: taking out my fingers, moving Jamie's inside, using her fingers to pump into her slowly
jamie: mmmmm
carol: mmmmmmmmm
christina: taking my fingers, looking up, still sucking harder on Carol's clit
carol: building...
carol: losing control...
roger: god..
jamie: my fingers sliding in hard
jamie: and slow
christina: taking my fingers and offering them to Jamie
jamie: filling you
jamie: licks them
christina: taking Carol's clit between my teeth
jamie: slowly
carol: OH YES>>>
jamie: mmm
carol: mmmmmmmmm...
carol: oh fuck...
roger: godd she's cumming...
jamie: contracting around my fingers
jamie: so tight
carol: oh god...
jamie: and hot
christina: sucking on it harder, flicking my tongue back and forth fast
jamie: and wet
carol: OH
carol: MY
carol: GOD
jamie: my fingers soaked
roger: mmm god carol....
carol: cumming so fuckign hard....
jamie: bucking against my hand
jamie: and christina's tongue
carol: YES
christina: lapping up the juices on Jamie's fingers and from Carol's wet slit
jamie: mmmm
carol: OH....FUCK YES
jamie: she's sooo wet
carol: getting light headed...
carol: mmmmmmm...
roger: god... wow... just incredible...
carol: gasping
carol: mmmmmm...tender kiss to jamie...
carol: thank you
carol: tender kiss to christina...thank you
christina: slowly licking up along Carol's slit, moving up her stomach and up to Carol and Jamie to share a kiss
christina: thank you
roger: mmm god... I need to fuck someone...
carol: let me go fix us some more drinks and catch my breath
roger: k xxx
jamie: mmmm
roger: two or three minutes down time
christina: heehee
roger: while she's getting drinks, you two come and join me on the sofa x
jamie: okay
christina: sliding up to Roger's right hand side
roger: mmmm
christina: hand reaching down to stroke his cock
jamie: Curling up on his right
roger: kissing christina softly
roger: and turning to kiss jamie softly too
jamie: pulling his hand into my lap
jamie: so he can see how wet I am
roger: mmm... my cock very hard as yo stroke
christina: nipping Roger's shoulder, slowly moving my hand up and down, thumb rubbing over the tip
roger: stroking you jamie - you're so wet...
roger: mmm god
carol: sitting in the big chair,,,,watching,,,still trying to catch my breath
jamie: arching against your hand
roger: smiling at you lustfully carol x
christina: twisting wrist back and forth, moving it up and down, biting on his neck
roger: rubbing jamie a little harder
roger: my cock throbbing in your hand
jamie: mmmm
jamie: watching christina play with your cock
roger: fingers skiddingaround your clit
roger: so wet
christina: taking my hand and cupping your balls, squeezing them while my mouth moves down to Roger's cock
roger: ohh god yes christina
roger: suck me
christina: eyes watching Roger's hand in Jamie's pussy
roger: my fingers sliding into her cunt
christina: mouth wrapped tightly around Roger, pushing down the hard length
roger: wetness dribbling down my fingers
roger: fuckk yes
jamie: gushing
roger: keeping up the rhythm
christina: kneading the balls in my hand
roger: my cock pulsing in your mouth
roger: pushing my fingers deeper
roger: fucking you with them hard
carol: mmm..so hot to watch...sipping my drink...lightly stroking my clit...
christina: moving my mouth up and down the shaft, my tongue sliding back and forth
roger: my thumb rubbing against your clit
roger: god
jamie: ummmm
jamie: yeah
roger: so hard to concentrate, your lips on my cock so good
christina: flicking it along the cockhead
roger: unnn
roger: thrusting my fingers harder
christina: keep fingering her, Roger
roger: deeper
christina: harder
christina: sucking harder
roger: my fingers deep in your cunt now
roger: fucckk
jamie: whimpering
christina: pumping my mouth in time with your fingers
roger: stroking
jamie: and twisting
roger: rubbing
roger: wetness gushing downm my hand
roger: my cock pulsing
christina: cheeks hollowed out, moaning around the heated shaft
roger: so erect
roger: god god
roger: rubbing
roger: stroking
roger: splashing into your cunt
christina: pulling my lips up to the very tip of your cock, my hand stroking the shaft
christina: licking, sucking the cockhead
roger: god god yes
roger: getting so close
christina: moving my tongue around the hole, wanting to suck the cum out of you to taste you
roger: trying to hold it back
christina: watching your hand pleasuring Jamie
roger: my fingers thrusting harder
roger: deeper
christina: wanting to see her face when your hand makes her cum
roger: skidding round your clit
roger: reaching over with my other hand
jamie: so close
roger: sliding it over your breasts
roger: squeezing your nipple
roger: as I fuck you with my fingers
roger: harder
roger: harder
roger: thrusting
roger: splashing
christina: taking my mouth off of you and nestling myself down so that I can lick your balls while I stroke your hard cock
roger: rubbing yoiur clit
roger: yes
roger: leaning over you jamie
roger: kissing you greedily
roger: my lips sliding over yoursroger: tongue in your mouth
roger: fingers i your cunt
roger: ramming them deeper
roger: feeling how wet you are
roger: watching your back arch
roger: kissing my way down
roger: taking anippleinto my mouth
roger: sucking
roger: biting hard
roger: my fingers thrusting
roger: harder
roger: deeper
jamie: uunnhhhh
roger: so wet
roger: ramming
roger: fucjking yoiu with my fingers
jamie: fuckkkk
roger: as my lips engulf your nipple
jamie: mmmmm
roger: sucking hard
jamie: cumming
roger: biting
roger: yes yes yes
roger: gushing dwn my fingers
roger: your back archig
roger: convulsing
roger: your cunt squeezing around my fingers
roger: gushing
roger: so wet
roger: so delicious
jamie: mmm thrusting against your fingers
roger: mmm
jamie: as they fuck me
roger: such a greedy girl
roger: take me back in your mouth christina x
christina: moving my mouth back up to your cock, sucking you down into my mouth
roger: mmm god yes
christina: pumping my face against you
roger: yes yes yes
jamie: sliding down on my knees beside you both
christina: my nose pressed against your body, licking you
jamie: wanting to watch
roger: god
roger: come closer jamie
roger: both of you
christina: moving my mouth back up you shaft
christina: popping off of you
roger: stroking and lickig and sucking me
jamie: mmmm
roger: want to cum on both of you
roger: so close now
roger: looking at carol
jamie: yummm
roger: smiling lustfully
carol: mmm...oh uyes
christina: pulling Jamie close to me, One hand around her waist
christina: tits pressed close together
jamie: wriggling against you
roger: ohhh fuck yes
christina: my hand slowly stroking Roger's cock
roger: my cock between your breasts
roger: so wet
roger: precum dripping from my cock
christina: looking up at him when I lean in to kiss Jamie
roger: cock swelleing
jamie: licking your lips
roger: so close
jamie: and watching him watch us
roger: pulsing
christina: mm....cum Roger...
roger: throbbingg
roger: ohh god
jamie: mmm
carol: watching all of you....
roger: both of you - licjk me
jamie: I want you to spurt cum on us
jamie: please
roger: fuckkkkk
jamie: licking your cock
christina: leaning down to lick his cock
roger: unnnnn
jamie: and christina's nipple
roger: fuckkim cumminhhh
christina: mmmm
jamie: mmm
roger: noww
jamie: yes
christina: oh yes....Roger...
roger: now
roger: n ow
christina: coat us with it
roger: ungodd
roger: godgodgod..
roger: so good...
roger: somuch cum...
jamie: mmm
christina: all over our tits
roger: all over you...
jamie: all over our skin
jamie: so hot
roger: wow...
jamie: licking it from Christina's nipple
roger: *phew ...
carol: wow indeed
jamie: and kissing you
roger: still pulsing...
christina: mmm..Jamie
carol: brings roger a drink....
christina: rubbing it into Jamie's breast then licking my fingers clean
roger: gonna lay back on the sofa - want to watch you two...
jamie: he needs it,,,
carol: shall we watch the ladies now?

*part two follows...

1 Comments:

previous comments:

What can I say....... :(
Way to go !!! xx
saphire, January 22nd, 2005

I'm disconnecting your doorbell next time ;)
"Carol", January 22nd, 2005

mmmmmmmmmm sexy!!!!!! so hott!!!!!!! i need more! please reserve a spot for me at the next orgy! please please please! oooooo...i want to suck cock and pussy, taste all of you. throwing off all my clothes and gonna read again and again! i'm soo wet! you guyz did good! manysurprises
manysurprises, January 22nd, 2005

saphire - thankyou - we all had an amazing time! Lots more to come yet though - two more parts to be posted over the next two evenings - it was a long, gorgeous, intense evening...
And so sorry you couldn't come Saphire - but next time, you're definitely invited again - maybe in three weeks or so, as we want to keep it special and different. xx
dirtyboy, January 22nd, 2005

"Carol" ;)
yes, please do - your taxi arrived WAY too early xxx
dirtyboy, January 22nd, 2005

manysurprises - more to come over the next couple of evenings ;)
and if you've got your computer back in shape by then, yes, you can join us - next one in around three weeks, depending on everyone's schedules - as you were the one other person i offered a place to - that's potentially eight in total (if everyone makes it) which is enough, I think - but if anyone else is interested, we can always put you down as a reserve ;)
dirtyboy, January 22nd, 2005

oh, dear! i've been a dirty girl, roger :-( i keep mentioning my Lover in here and i dont want anyone to get jealous! i will concentrate only your wants and desires in the future! like when you watch me cum for you and i'm loving the look on your face. or when i suck your cock and then have you cum all over me........manysurprises
manysurprises, January 22nd, 2005

ROG!
My ginseng tea is cold because of you and your beauties. You tea cooling bastard, look how you're making me masturbate. Now my hands are all sticky and slippery and Muntzy is grabbing my titties wondering why I'm so noisy and horny.
I'm not complaining. You are the master.
:)
phoebephrodos, January 22nd, 2005

manysurprises - you are a dirty girl, but I don't mind you mentioning your lover, so long as you save some of that lust for me wink.gif
And I very much want to watch you cum for me, hard, like the dirty girl you are - I want you to cum for me right now - and when you've cum, yes, suck my cock, slide your lips and tongue over my throbbing erection, and I'll cum too, so hard, so wet, in your mouth, over your face, spurting my cum all over your breasts...
dirtyboy, January 23rd, 2005

phoebe - 'tea cooling bastard' is very funny lol - and i love getting you so horny ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 23rd, 2005

Post a Comment

<< Home