Paris 5:1 - Sophie & the photographer

Saturday, April 01, 2006 at 1:07 PM

Note: the audio contest closes at the weekend - if you're going to enter, you have just four more nights to go...

And while we're waiting for that... after many, many requests for another Sophie story, how about we slip into a new Paris chapter - you all know the ropes by now, it'll get much, much dirtier as we go along... ;)

roger x

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sophie was feeling a little bored today. She had taken a day off from the busy schedule of the cafe (simple enough to arrange, given that the cafe belonged to her), and under normal circumstances she might have strolled through the park, taken a gentle walk along the Seine, or perhaps have just caught up with her reading. Today, however, she was feeling a little wistful, a little playful - she wanted to pamper herself, to remind herself how beautiful she was, and she felt deserved a little gift to herself too.

She knew a certain photographer, a Monsieur Duchamp, with a studio not too far from the cafe. He was a regular customer (by which I mean, a customer of the cafe - Sophie had never had Duchamp in her bed), and she had seen prints of his work, and liked what she saw. His speciality appeared to be street scenes, landscapes, moody architecture - but she had long felt that perhaps a change might be as good as a rest for him. Today, as she dressed for the day, she noticed his card on her dressing table, and decided that perhaps today was the day she would pay him a visit.

He was, of course, delighted to see her. All men adored Sophie. There was not a man in the cafe who didn't want her, didn't crave the touch of her skin, didn't dream of the taste of her, didn't long for the day when he might experience the sweet relief of being nestled naked between her thighs. She had slept with many men, as I have related to you before, but few fulfilled her, few gave her what she wanted. Only recently, since my arrival in the city, was she beginning to discover that what she really craved was domination over these fawning men, the intoxicating thrill of taking, rather than being taken. Alone in bed at night, the idea of this warmed her, made her wet. Her masturbatory fantasies were becoming filled with helpless men - and often women too - held down by her as she took them, rode them, used them for her own pleasure, owned them completely. She was not going to be used by a man again, this she knew for sure.

But I digress. Sophie's sexual journey during my weeks in Paris will become clearer as I tell my own story, but this particular incident, one related to me by Duchamp himself one drunken evening at the cafe, may serve to give further insight to her changing character. And it may also help illuminate my own inevitable journey from dominant man about town to my becoming her plaything, her slut, her dirty little whore. A journey I embraced with eager satisfaction and vicarious pleasure.

The photographer, of course, doted on her the moment she arrived. Often this would annoy her, but today she was happy to be worshipped - today, she had already decided, it was all going to be about her. After enduring his flirtatious small talk, she reached the matter at hand - she desired a series of portraits of herself - something personal and intimate, to perhaps share with lovers. Although Duchamp protested that he had little experience with portraits, Sophie was insistent - the quality of the photographs was secondary to her to his own discretion, and to his ability to capture the moment, capture her mood. She wanted, it soon became clear to Duchamp, to be photographed naked.

He was, naturally, completely willing to oblige...

to be continued...

1 Comments:

I had to repost this, as the post wasn't working properly when viewed in Internet Explorer, so here are the comments again, repasted below...

18 Comments:

Yeah! I'm first! I'm so excited that I forgot what I was going to say . . . ;) oooooo a new Sophie story! I just might be more excited about that . . . glad to have you back!
Posted by mariah, March 28, 2006 2:53 PM


hi mariah x - out of nowhere, Sophie has become the most popular character in the Paris stories, so it seemed mean not to catch up with her - I think you'll enjoy this one ;)
Posted by dirtyboy, March 28, 2006 3:01 PM


"She was not going to be used by a man again, this she knew for sure." - absolutely perfect.

Sophie is such a delightfully arousing woman, I'm very much looking forward to this photo session with her ;) xx
Posted by dirtylittlegirl, March 28, 2006 3:39 PM


So am I, DLG - Sophie's not an easy character to write, but she's always fun, and has a dangerous edge that I really like - she'll do pretty much anything when she's in the right mood, but always on her own terms - I like that about her, and it makes her a pleasure to spend time with xx
Posted by dirtyboy, March 28, 2006 3:48 PM


How beautifully written....full of eloquence and flow -mmmmmm must have more!

You know, Roger, I was thinking....how was your day? I would luv to know how you're doing (:
Posted by Mahemma, March 28, 2006 4:09 PM


thankyou mahemma - more to come on Thursday.
And my day was lovely thankyou!
Posted by dirtyboy, March 28, 2006 4:17 PM


A nice beginning, Roger. Looking forward to the next installment.
Posted by TC, March 28, 2006 5:00 PM


Beautifully written Sir, as always. See? I'm not just reading and lurking anymore, I'm going to start dropping comments too! :) And why wouldn't I want to hang out with such beauties as you have here?
Posted by ArtfulDodger, March 28, 2006 5:11 PM


where do you get these gorgeous pictures to go with your stories??
Posted by lildirtyann, March 28, 2006 8:26 PM


you have a really wonderful way with words...
Posted by psy, March 28, 2006 10:06 PM


Hmmmm.....(taps her finger tips thoughtfully on her lips...head tipped slightly to the side..)hhhmmmmm very interesting Roger...

;)
CM..

Can hardly wait for more...please don't take forever and keep us insuspence...PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSSE...hurry...lol
Later CM
Posted by Cookim, March 28, 2006 11:47 PM


And the teasing starts up once again! I really think you are the best as that, all this practice you put in....
Posted by Green Eyes, March 29, 2006 9:58 AM


TC - glad you're enjoying it - more tomorrow ;)

Art - and it's a pleasure to see you here! There are indeed many fine beauties here, in various stages of undress, which is always nice to think about ;)

lildirtyann - I have my sources, but naturally it's a deep dark secret...

psy - why thankyou xx

cookim - Thursday, I promise - unless there's something good on the telly ;)

green eyes - I'll try not to tease you too much this time - this is a shorter chapter, so it should get hot fairly quickly - to be honest I'm never sure until I start typing... ;)
Posted by dirtyboy, March 29, 2006 1:36 PM


I'm dissapointed Roger... I don't like being left on the edge. Finish your story soon or I might go crazy with sexual frustration. My fiancee is away on business so I was hoping for you for some sexual gratification.
Posted by Alessandra, March 29, 2006 3:49 PM


alessandra - sometimes good sex is all about the foreplay ;)
But there'll be more tomorrow - in the meantime, go have a fool around in the archives, I'll be waiting there for you, wanting you ;)
Posted by dirtyboy, March 29, 2006 4:18 PM


Ooo dirty boy.. I am stripped naked and waiting for you.. only you can be my photographer!
Posted by Pandora, March 29, 2006 10:27 PM


mmmm, dirtyboy, you know i love how you build up your stories, and this promises to be a especially nice one. waiting anxiously for the rest!
lucy
Posted by Anonymous, March 30, 2006 6:09 AM


Pandora - having seen what you look like naked, I can tell you it would be a delight to photograph you ;)

lucy - I'm pleased you're enjoying it - part two is now up ;)
Posted by dirtyboy, March 30, 2006 3:23 PM

April 01, 2006 4:22 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home