fuck me hard

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 at 5:00 PM

Hello you x

Apologies for being so quiet - I've been away for the week and have just got back, so I'll be replying to comments later today. If you're awaiting an email reply from me, I have a bit of a backlog so please bear with me, I'll try to catch up with email replies over the next couple of days. I've been having a very good time, and have come back with plenty of inspiration - there should be some fun around here over the next week or two, I think ;)

Don't forget that we're now in the midst of the new audio contest, and I'd very much love you to take part. The deadline is Sunday October 22nd so you still have well over two weeks to get your entries in to me - I'll try to keep you inspired in the meantime ;)

I did have a small complaint in the comments that the prize wasn't good enough. I'll happily admit that a personal reading from me isn't exactly a mind blowing reward (though hopefully nice and intimate for you), but I don't want you to think about the prize, that's just a side issue, a little treat for the entry I enjoyed the most. I'd like you instead to consider this an opportunity to arouse me, to get some time alone with me, to have me entirely concentrating on you, listening to you as you touch yourself, knowing that I'm masturbating in time with you, reaching delightful orgasm with you. I often receive comments from readers who say they'd love to be able to have one night alone with me, to have me all to yourself, to fuck me deliciously any way you want to - this is a good way of getting very close to that - I'll be naked in bed, with my headphones in, alone and with no distractions, entirely focussed on you, listening to you, imagining you, picturing you here on my bed next to me, coming for me... and as you come, I'll cum with you, right at the moment of your orgasm, intensely, gorgeously... that seems pretty damn close to having sex with me... So look at it like that - an opportunity to excite me as much as I excite you, knowing how hard you'll make me, knowing I'll be masturbating along with you, knowing you'll make me cum, over and over again... that's why I'd love to have you enter the contest - a little delightful intimacy just between the two of us, some time together alone, one on one, making each other cum - does that sound like fun? Hope so x

You'll find more details about the contest here - I really would love you to take part!

And now I'm guessing that you'd like me to make you come... such a greedy girl ;) Are you touching yourself? If not, I think you should. You've waited long enough, and I want you to come for me...

slip your hands down to where it feels good...
I want you to do that for me, right now...
make sure you're not going to be disturbed...
this is all about the two of us...
just me and you alone together...
close the door...
turn down the lights a little...
get yourself comfortable...

are you still dressed...?
I think you could lose some of those clothes...
I'll wait for you, it's okay...
undress for me...
I want you to be naked...
I want you to be able to touch yourself anywhere...
I want to watch you...
take your clothes off...
all of them...
I want to be able to see all of you...

and I've just done the same...
I'm naked on my bed...
the laptop next to me...
touching myself as I type...

I'm very hard....
very aroused...
every part of my body focussed on this...
on being with you...
watching you...
it's making me tremble a little...
my cock very erect now...
stroking it a little between sentences...
like this...

ohhhhh...

god that feels good...
are you watching me...?
can you see how turned on I am...?
stroking myself a little harder...

god...

so good...

touch yourself for me...
don't wait any longer...
spread your thighs a little...
I want to see...
slip your hand down...
down between your thighs...
that's it...
stroke yourself for me...
slowly and gently...
tease yourself with your fingertips...

does that feel good...?
does it feel good to know I'm watching you...?

then don't stop...
keep up that rhythm...
masturbate for me...
just as I'm doing for you...
watching each other...
needing each other...

god...

I want you so much...
I need to be inside you...
need to fuck you...

come closer to me...
come and slip astride me...
I want to feel your body against mine...
that's it...
straddle me...
as I look up at you...
so beautiful...
so aroused...

kiss me...
kiss me softly...
slowly...

ohhhhhh...
god I can feel you sliding against me...
you're so wet...
sliding against my cock...
I'm so erect...
bite me...
bite my neck...
do it hard...

uunnhhhh....

fuck...

harder...
I want you to mark me...
don't be afraid to hurt me...
bite harder....

unnnhhhhh fuckkkk....

yessss.....


god....


god I need you to fuck me...

take hold of my cock...
stroke me...

unnhhhh god...

so fucking erect...
god I can't wait any longer...
fuck me...
please fuck me...

lift up just a little...
guide my cock to your cunt...

god that's it...
you're so fucking wet...

push down onto me...
all the way...

uuunnnhhhhh....

ohhh god...


god that's it...
slide all the way down...

ohhh fuck...

god that feels so good...

fuck me...
use me...
use my cock...

god that's it...

ohhh harder...

god...

god you feel so fucking good...
sliding back and forth...
my hands on your hips...
pulling you down harder...
your cunt engulfing my cock...

god...

don't stop...
harder...
faster...

ohhhh fuck....

fuck I'm getting so close...

fuck me...
fuck me hard...
bite me again...
bite my neck...

unnhhhhhh....
ohhh god....

god I love that...
arching up to you...
thrusting my cock deeper...
deeper into your cunt...
fucking you...
so wet...
ohhh god so wet...

I can't hold back much longer...
I want you to come for me...
I want you to cum on my cock...

ohhh god I want that...

don't hold it back...
come for me...
come all over my cock...
ohhhh god come for me...

fuck this is gonna make me cum...

ahhh god yes....
that's it...
harder...

fuck me harder....


ohhhh god....



ohhhhh god I can't hold it back....


unnnhhh fuckk....

fuckk I'm gonna cum...

gonna spurt my hot spunk...
deep into your cunt...

god cum for me...
ohhhhh god I need you to cum....

ohhhhh yes...


ohhhhhhh yes that's it......

god I can feel it...

you're fucking cumming....

unnhhhhh.....

all over my cock....



ohh so wet


ohhhh god....



ohhhhh god I'm cumming...


I'm cumminnnnggg....


fuckkk...



NOW.....




UUNNHHHHHHH!

UNHHHHH!

UNNNNNHHHHHHH!

UNNHHH!


ohhhh god....




ohhh fuck.....



god so good....



god...


I need more....



roll over...

I want to take you from behind....

14 Comments:

mmm. . .god, I need you noww!! to tame me and make me yours. . .

oh my god. that was so very hot. i came with you and it was great. you should never stop doing what you do. i liked having you fuck me like that. i'm a blogging virgin and i have to say that i thoroughly enjoyed myself. thank you dirtyboy.

lina - I'd happily tame you - would you need much taming, I wonder...? ;)

sexysavage - very much my pleasure, I wanted you to come, wanted to excite you like that - hope now that you've discovered me, you're having fun exporing the archives... ;)

Mmm Roger would you bend me over the edge of the bed and fuck me hard from behind while my pussy is still clenching from that intense orgasm?

God, I'm still trembling...

Oh Roger-
I have missed you...

So nice to have you back...

So nice to have you inside me...taking me...fucking me...

Thank you...

Mmmmm Roger... take me. Tease me a little first, make me want it even more... tease my clit with your cock-- make me want it.

Slide into my warm pussy from behind. No? Please Roger. Please. Oooooh-- mmm-- I want it now. Please, I am so wet. Give it to me. Fuck me. I'm begging you.

anne elizabeth - I'd very much love to take you from behind ;)

blondie - absolutely I would - I'd want to slip inside you while you're still cumming, and bring you to another delightful orgasm...

p of lust - very much my pleasure, and it's lovely to be back x

little missy - mmm I just love it when you beg, it makes me want you all the more... such a naughty girl...

Such feelings, such sensations, such pleasure - all with you, all for you, all because of you... thank you lover ;)

DLG - dammit, just come here and bite me again ;) xx

where are you
you should have been here
with me
in my bed
naked

fuck me, that was one hot story.....i love the way you made me cum just from reading your words, you are so intense and fuckin horny, your words make me tingle and send goosebumps all over my body, my clit was hard & erect in no time at all, i closed my eyes and could feel you deep inside me, thrusting hard, then harder, then harder still, then pushing tight against me and holding it there, my cum was all over your cock and i took pleasure in licking it off and then sharing my cum with you while kissing you hard and pushing my hot tongue into the depth of your mouth, fuck yeah, i wanna do it again and again and again.......fill my pussy big boy

Fuck Me With That Hard Cock!
http://www.adultsexdating-net.com

Some want soft foreplay before exploring really hard. But with sex doll, you do not have to waste time with touch & feel method, she is born for dicks.

The lifelike sex doll is a good attempt.Real feeling

Post a Comment

<< Home