Your voyeur

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I love it when you masturbate to my words. It excites me to arouse you that way. It's why I write for you, it's why I'm here.

I know you think about me when you're alone and aroused, masturbating delightfully. I know those thoughts make you wet, make you touch yourself.

I know you come intensely, imagining me with you, thinking about my fingers touching you, my tongue tasting you, my cock deep inside you, fucking you.

I want to watch you that way. I want to see you naked and wet, masturbating for me.

I want to see your hands exploring your body. I want to see you displaying yourself to me eagerly. I want to see your fingers straying down to your wet little cunt.

I want to see just what a dirty little girl you are...

And you know that I'll masturbate as I watch you. You know how very much it excites me to see you naked, to see you touching yourself. You know it makes me crave you.

You know it makes me achingly erect, needing to cum with you. Matching your rhythm as you touch yourself, my fingers gliding along the length of my throbbing cock, wanting to time my orgasm with yours, wanting to cum when you cum.

And you know I want to cum all over you. I want to cum on your face, on your breasts, on your belly. I want to cum all over your dripping wet cunt. I want to cover you in my cum, spurting hot and wet from my throbbing penis, groaning your name, cumming all over you. I need that.

I'm watching you, right now. I'm your voyeur, and I want you. Touch yourself for me, right now. Display yourself to me. Masturbate for me as I watch...

And when you're done, when you've cum intensely, your cunt drenched, your body shaking, naked and wet, pulsing gorgeously... I'll fuck you... again and again and again...

10 Comments:

Mmm what a good treat to read first thing in the morning. Very arousing, my god, please watch me. ;)

You never fail to make me desire you and your filthy mind. This is beautiful and I did cum delightfully. Thank you
-Babe

But after masturbating, my cunt's so sensitive...how about you fuck my ass first, so that my cunt has time to recover?

Oh, I'm certainly playing where you can see me...legs spread as wide as I can get them so you don't have to miss a moment of my fingers slipping in and out of my juicy, wet cunt...it's aching for you.

I just discovered your blog and I'm loving every single post...wonderful writing!Makes me hot!

mmm, think I have surpassed the dirty little girl phase and moved on to slutty little girl masturbating everywhere in public these days a thrill just thinking about all this naughty stuff you write makes me cum so easily.....yum

sometimes watching is so sexy

Very nice. Very much to my taste.

ohhhhh, Roger...

you know how shy I am, how hard it is for me to let anyone see

and you also know how much you excite me, how you turn me on, how you make me squirm, and blush, and

how the wetness gushes from me

thinking of you, watching

seeing me

oh gods Roger you make me

you make me so wet, so hot, so I can't stand it oh oh yes I can't

my fingers pinching my nipples, so hot, gods so hot and I moan, I moan out loud for you, my face scalding as I can't stop can't stop
So wet, fingers sliding down, trembling and
yes oh yes oh Roger please
can't stop, fingers grazing over my hard hard clit and down, down and then back up, circling, harder harder now
yes and you're watching and stroking your cock so hard and you're watching me and i can't stop, can't stop so good so good yes please please yes you're making me making ;me s yes oh gods i'jm commmmmingggggg yes don't stop uyes yes yes pjlease oh gods commmmmmingggg

mmm thank you everyone - and emme, it's so lovely to see you back in here, you've been absent way too long, and it's always intensely arousing for me to watch you cum that way... don't go too far away, the new orgy is starting at the end of this month ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home