masturbate with me...

Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 12:05 AM

What are you thinking about, sat there at your computer?
What's going through your mind, right now?
I know you're feeling horny.
Are you wet?
I'd love it if you were - I want you to be wet.
I want you to cum for me.

You know how much I love to make you cum.

God I love it.

I need that, tonight
I need you to cum for me, right here, right now...
that's what I want...
If you can't masturbate for me right now... then come back later when it's quiet, when you can be alone.
Come back to me when there's no-one else there.
I want you to be able to touch yourself
I want you to be alone so that you can do that for me.
I want you to cum, thinking about me.
I want to watch you.

If you're still here - then you must be alone...
have you made sure you can't be disturbed?

Good, I need you all to myself.

If you're using a laptop, I want you to take me to bed with you.
I want you naked in bed with me.
Do it right now.
Take all your clothes off.
Everything.
I want you completely naked for me, and in your bed.

If you're sat at your desk, strip off as much as you can.
Naked would be best, but at the very least I want your panties right off.
No excuses.
Take them off for me, right now.
Take your panties off.
All the way.

That's it...

Much better...

I'm naked too, by the way.
I'm naked, and I'm very erect, thinking about you.

Have you ever been watched before, like this?
Have you ever masturbated, while a guy watched?
Because that's exactly what I want you to do for me right now.
I'm going to watch you.

Can you see how hard I am?
Can you see how much I want you?
I very much need to fuck you - but first...
I want you to cum, just for me.
I want you to be my dirty little slut.
god, look at you...
naked and wet, wanting me to make you cum.
You're such a dirty little girl.

god...
I'm so fucking hard...
watch me...
watch me touch myself...
I'm gonna masturbate for you too, and I want you to watch me...
I'm going to cum for you...
I'm going to spurt my cum all over you...
but first...
god...
first you have to cum for me...

watch me as I slide my hand around my hard cock...
god...
so fucking erect...
just the slightest touch feels so good...
I'm stroking it right now...
can you see...?
can you see what I'm doing for you?
god...
I'm sliding my hand up and down my erection...
stroking myself...
masturbating as I look at you...
masturbating right next to you...

god, look at you...
your nipples are getting so hard...
god...
I love it when you're aroused, I love the way you look like that...
pinch your nipples...
cup your breasts in your hands and roll your nipples between your thumb and forefinger...
god that's it, just like that...
fuck...
does that feel good...?
god...
it's making my cock throb hard in my hand watching you...

god I want to fuck you...
I want to fuck you so much...
stroking myself a little harder now...
fuck...
god this feels so good...

masturbate with me...
god...
do it right now...
god please...
watch my hand sliding up and down my cock...
do it with me...
keep time with me...
keep stroking your breast...
god yes, just like that...
god I'm so fucking turned on...
rubbing my cock a little harder now...
god yes touch yourself...
let me watch you...
slide your hand down your body...
god yes...
god you look so good...
open your thighs...
unnhhhh...
open your thighs for me...
let me see your cunt...

nnhhhhh...

ohhh my god...
that's it...
fuckk yes...
god look at you...
your thighs wide open like a dirty little slut...
showing me your cunt...
fuck yes...

god you're wet...

I can hear as you stroke yourself...
so fucking wet for me...
god yes...
stroke your clit...
yes like that...

ohhhh god...

fuck...

I'm getting close already...
god I'm stroking my cock a little faster...

unnhh fuck...

god...
put your fingers inside...
fuck yourself with your fingers...

ohhhhh fuckkk yes...
god don't stop...
ohh fuck push them deeper...
ohhh god harder....
don't stop rubbing your clit...
ohhh god...
god I can't hold back much longer...

uunnhhh fuckk...

god I'm throbbing...
you're gonna make me cum...
open your thighs wider...
god yes...
god I'm moving between them...
kneeling between your open thighs...

fuck I'm so fucking close...

I want to cum on you...
I want to cum all over your cunt...
unnhhh god cum for me...
I want you to cum for me...

god look at you...
god you're so close...

god you're gonna cum...

uunnhhhh fuckk...

don't stop...
ohhhhh god please don't stop....
unnhhhh...

ohhh god I don't think I can hold it back...

I'm gonna cum...
I'm gonna cum for you...

unnhhhh god...
god cum with me...
I'm gonna cum all over your cunt...

unnnhhhh fuckkkk...

gonna spurt all my cum on your wet cunt...
ohhh fuck do it for me...

ohhh god cum for me...

cum for me now....

cum for me so fucking hard.....


unnnnhhhhh fuckkkk....


unhhhh fuckk
that's it...



I'm cumming...



fuck I'm cumminnnggg....




NOW
....





UUNNNHHHHHH

29 Comments:

I'm trembling. How could you do this to me!!

Ahhh tonight you turn the tables. Dominating me like the dirty girl I am and feeding the dirty little slut that you know lives inside me. It's not fair you know... Letting me have my way with you one night only to manipulate and dominate me the next. I feel ... so... used, taken, manipulated, and relieved. How wonderful it is to cum for you, knowing you are watching me and knowing that no matter how I try to fight it, in the end, I'll do exactly as you ask of me. I wonder how I looked, sitting across from you, playing with myself...

sweet dreams - I'd apologise, but I suspect you love it when I make you feel that way...

jasmine - it excites me to make you mine like that, to use you so deliciously. It's a pleasure to make you cum...

Sorry for the delay, I had to clean up a little. ;)

That had me turned on, just thinking about doing this via webcam. OMG, what a thought.

I could get Alex the sack. LOL.

grumps - a little intense this one, I know - I'm pleased it seems to have worked for you... ;)

suze - mmm, this would be perfect via webcam ;) - just make sure Alex has the office to himself ;)

I must say, the timing in that one's just perfect. A little freaky, actually. Reading that at normal speed was precisely long enough for me to find my happy spot. Nicely done.

I'm glad I didn't notice until after that that you removed yer link to me. Pity. Oh, well. Still, good stuff.

steff - there's a link back in the list as we speak - every so often I prune the dead links, and yours might have been removed by accident x

and I'm glad it worked for you ;)

aww, thanks, hon.

yes, a VERY utilitarian posting.

ha. put you up on the shelf next to the prozac, it's that utilitarian, dammit.

ahh, i have to stop staying home and masturbating and get into the office for a few hours. but it was such a lovely day!

dirty girl - very much my pleasure, glad it worked for you ;)

steff - any praise I receive from you, I consider to be a huge compliment - it was very much my pleasure to make you cum so deliciously x
The rest of you - go take a look at her site - lots of invaluable sex advice and a fun place to hang out ;)

Well, I mean, calling squirting erotica "utilitarian" might not sound like lofty praise, but hey. If it gets the job done, right?

Fun, fun.

Anyhow. Doing mindless surfing tonight, so, I'll just go have a boo at some of your other stuff.

I'm avoiding the Paris stuff, I really do need to start at the beginning, and one fine day when the weather warms up, I'm gonna go down to the beach with a printed copy and read it. Maybe a private-r section of the beach, but nonetheless. I *do* plan to read it, though. Be assured!

(I'm not trying to be annoying, but my Blogger profile's broken, so if people want my blog, I need to do a manual hyperlink. Makes me look like a comment whore. Sigh. The Cunt.)

ohh fuck... i'm definitely 'cumming' back for another round of that later... mmm god...

steff - I'm sure you'll enjoy 'Paris'. If for no other reason than that there's loads of explicit sex in it ;)

psy - glad it worked for you - I'd definitely love you to cum for me again ;)

the timing in this was just perfect. my breath is still ragged and my legs are shaking. I love cumming for you, being your dirty little girl ;) x

I'm hooked on what you do to me....treat me like a slut, I can't get enough of it.

DLG - and I very much love making you cum - giving you pleasure arouses me ;)

secret - you are a dirty little slut - I think I'm going to have to spank you to teach you a lesson ;)

secret swinger - it's lovely to have you here - have fun exploring the archives ;)

I am sooo hooked on this blog!!
I'm lost somewhere in Paris and don't know if I want to be found anytime soon.
There's a lucky guy who's going to owe you a big THANK YOU tonight.

then you'll be pleased to hear that Paris Chapter 6 starts next week - two or three shorter posts this week first, then we're off on a trip to the Folies Bergere circa 1935 ;)
and have fun with your lucky guy ;)

Stopping by to let you know that you left a seemingly-sweet, really quite dirty college girl panting and aching.

-A little Anonymouse.

Anonymouse - that's just how I wanted to leave you - it's a pleasure to make you cum x

mmmm, roger, darling, you got the rythm SO right. thank you. i had no intention whatsoever to put my hand between my thighs - and here i sit, throbbing, aching, and with a big, happy smile on my face.

thank you for that wonderful piece, honey!

oh, by the way, that was me - lucy rom vienna. too aroused to write a proper post...
lucy

lucy - lovely to hear from you again - and an absolute delight to make you cum so gorgeously - glad you enjoyed it ;) x

Damn baby.. you had me the second you said you were putting your cock between my thighs! Feels so good to feel your cum on my pussy!

Mmmmmmm... fuck roger, how do you make me feel like that?

Pandora - I just couldn't resist, I needed to cum on you - so pleased that it worked for you ;)

katie - I love making you feel like that, making you cum deliciously...

Black Lace - I'm glad you found me - and just think how much fun is awaiting you in the archives ;)
Go explore them now - I want you to cum for me again...

God, Rog, I almost missed your comment button!

I was lurking around your posts tonight, bored, looking for something to get me wet. I read a few things and started slowly touching myself. I read a few more of your masturbation posts, getting wet enough to almost lubricate a water slide. Wetter than I'd ever been in my life, I'd say. Now I was looking for something to take me to the next level, to let me cum. I read a cyber with you and Jill, still playing with myself, though not as slowly as before. Touching my clit and feeling the zinging through my body, arching towards my fingers, which were coated. I took one out of my pussy and licked it off, savoring the taste of myself.

Then I came to this post and started reading, stroking my clit fast. I could barely hold back by the end of the post, and I came so goddamn hard. It felt like I came for about twenty minutes. My eyes were squeezed shut and I don't know if I was even breathing.

I got up and went to my bed and coninued touching myself, bringing myself to orgasm several times in the space of a few minutes. Four or five times, I'd say. Seeing spots and arching and wanting more until I was tired and satiated.

Now I'm sitting here in my chair, trying to finish my cig, thinking that maybe I commented a bit late on this post. And damn, I'm glad I found the comment button.

The button is always way down at the bottom of the other comments - takes a little discovering, I guess, but it encourages you to feel part of the gang in here if you get to read what the other girls are saying ;) But it's never too late to comment - blogspot emails comments to me automatically as they arrive, so I always know when someone has left me a message, and always reply x

and what an intense session you've had - god how I'd loved to have watched you, cumming so hard, so intensely, the orgasm lingering on and on... and then cumming again... and again... such a delightful image... ahh, if I'd only been there ;)
Such a delight for me to arouse you so much, to give you so much pleasure - hope you'll comment again now you've found the button - and if you do, invent a name for yourself in here, so that I'll recognise you again - just click on 'other' when you're ready to post the comment, and you can give yourself whatever name you please, whilst still remaining cmpletely anonymous xx

Post a Comment

<< Home