fucking you from behind

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I'd love to take you from behind right now. It's so very vivid in my mind, I can see you so clearly. You're on my bed, naked, knelt on all fours. You're intensely aroused, already wet for me, anticipating the sensation of my cock deep inside you, wanting it, hungry for it.

I'm masturbating behind you as I look at you, my hand around my intensely erect penis, gliding back and forth along the length of my cock, slick wet sounds accompanying each stroke of my hand, so hard, pulsing in my hand, aching for the feel of you, aching for your cunt around my cock, aching to thrust hard and deep inside you.

You look so good there in front of me, your head down on the bed, your ass raised, your thighs spread, wanting me, welcoming me, and I can see the warm wetness of your cunt so deliciously exposed. You're masturbating too, one of your hands enclosed around your breast, clutching, tugging, the other down at your clit, rubbing yourself, knowing I'm watching you, wanting me to watch you, wanting me to fuck you.

It's an intensely erotic sight. I could come so very easily like this, masturbating in time with you, watching you stroke yourself, keeping in rhythm with you, waiting for you to come - and when you came, I'd come too, groaning your name, an arc of cum spurting from my penis, splashing up over your ass... but that's not enough for me right now. I want to be inside you. I want my cock inside your cunt. I want to fuck you.

I move closer to you, my hand still around my cock, stroking, so hard, so erect, my other hand sliding between your open thighs, tracing my fingers over your wet cunt, and you gasp with pleasure, pushing back towards my fingers, inviting me, needing more, obscene wet sounds from your cunt as I slide my fingers against you, rubbing, teasing... and I can't wait any longer, I need to fuck you so badly... you feel the swollen head of my penis skidding against your cunt, beginning to push, beginning to slide into you, and again you push back, my cock penetrating you, thrusting all the way into your cunt. I groan with pleasure, you're so wet, your cunt squeezing around me as my cock slides inside you, your body trembling as you feel me fill you, pushing back harder, wanting me deeper, your juices drenching my penis as I start to thrust and thrust and thrust...

And I want you to come all over my cock... more than anything I need that, need to feel you convulse as I thrust hard inside you, need to hear you scream with pleasure as I ram my cock deeper into your cunt, your back arching, your hands clinging to the bed as your orgasm floods through you, pulsating hard, and you know that'll push me over the edge, you know it'll make me cum, pounding into you, my cock throbbing, holding so very deep inside your cunt as I cry out with pleasure, a hot wet flood of cum spurting from my penis, pouring inside you, and another spurt, and another, cumming so hard inside you, lovely and again and again...

god I need that... and I need to know what you want, I need to know how you want to be fucked, how you want me to make you come... tell me... tell me what you need... tell me how you want me to fuck you... tell me where you want me to cum...

I'm so fucking erect right now...

15 Comments:

Oh my ... now *I* need that..Deep inside of me.

Oh so good to have you back. Back inside me. Make me your slut, talk filthy to me. I need to feel your hot passion as I make love to your cock with my mouth. I want to feel you slide down my throat. Roll me over and rub your cock down my ass, tease my cunt with itm make me dripping wet as I crawl back on my hands and knees to you. slide your hard cock into my wet cunt. Let me feel it pulse as you enter. Grap my breast, tease my nipples as you fuck me hard. Make me cum just as you shoot your warm cum in me again and again.

you always seem to know exactly what I want... what I need. I'm waiting Roger... on all fours, wet, slick lips aching to feel you pressed against me. I need your cock. I need your hard fuck from behind. Yes, give it to me.... ;)

Whew! Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Jeeze that was hot...yum!!

To watch you masturbate until your hot come drips everywhere so, I can lick it all up...yum then glide my hands over you until you fuck be from behind surprise me mmmmmm!

Just found your site - and I'm loving it - got some catching up to do xx

To hear you say that in my ear, from behind me, while you are pulling on my hair while I am on my knees.....To Damn HOT

Jesus, I am so glad I fand this site! I am so worked up right now and I have no idea when I am going to get to see my little fuck buddy. *shivers*
Thank you!

Oh I wish one of my male acquaintances would do exactly that to me..

Roger, you know how much I love it when you take me like this. Hard, deep and urgent, the need overwhelming the both of us. I want to feel your hand slide up my spine, fingers tracing my skin ... then twisting in my hair. Grip it, tug on it.. pull me back onto your cock, work yourself deeper. God yes ... make me scream for you, my back arch as you pull my hair back. I know you love the way my ass pushes high into the air, my hips grind back onto you. And I know you love that moment when I lose all control, and my soaked cunt clamps down on your cock. My body trembles, then shakes, and then convulses wildly with pure pleasure ... God, just like now, you're making me cum...

Just like I love that moment where you lose control, and you pull my hips back harshly, burying yourself as deep as possible. And I love hearing you gasp my name as your cock throbs, and pulses, spurting your pleasure deep inside. I want you to cum for me, roger...

mmmmm, what a good way to start my day! You made me come so hard and good just now. You make me so wet!I love it when you fuck me from behind. So deep and hard, ramming me with your big lovely cock. So good! I will be wet the rest of day thinking of this while at work.

mmmm... thank you, all of you ;) xx

I want you to fuck me... just a little... until I'm right on the edge... until I'm begging to cum. I want you to make me beg you to fuck me while you run your cock up and down my clit. I want you to brush your hands across my skin, cup me breasts, tease my nipples... my lips and I want you to stoke me until you cum all over me. That's how I want to be fucked... that's how I want to cum.

mmm.... I totally needed that today. There's nothing like a good orgasm at the end of the day to put everything in perspective.

OMG....I know I'm a little late in posting something...but you're the most erotic man I've ever met...I'm so very horny right now. I'm deployed and feeling really lonely. I wish you could take me at work, in the bathroom. Shoving me against the wall and slowly running your gentle hand up my scrub top...and slowly kissing my neck....omg...yeah. I'd love you forever if you emailed me! I'm going to be here for a while...and would love your company.

Post a Comment

<< Home