fucking again with DLG and Dirtyboy

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 6:54 PM

You may be pleased to discover that the very sexy and deliciously disgraceful DLG and I have got together to write something for you again. Here it is, unedited and in the raw, straight from a delightfully filthy writing session together - which you might be able to tell left me very, very aroused. And this is only part one, there's more to come... (My words are in italics)

-----

It's early evening, and we're all alone. It's dark outside, a cool chill in the air, so the fireplace is burning, a mellow fire spitting and crackling as we snuggle together in front of the couch, looking into each other's eyes, kissing softly and sensually. I can feel your soft breath on my face, the gentle touch of your fingertips on my cheek, and I tip your face up to mine and kiss you again, loving the taste of you.

Our lips move over each others and our tongues meet. Hot breath mingles as we continue to explore. The fire warms us but the touch of our bodies warm us more. My hands move over your chest, slipping up under the front of your shirt. Hot skin meets my fingers and I can't help but gasp. I've been wanting you. My hand slowly moves over your chest, finding your nipples already hard, already aroused for me.

You know how much I want you - I always want you, my body aches for you. Just the touch of your fingers arouses me, excites me - I can feel my breath increasing, my desire for you increasing too - I need you... I need to fuck you - and you know I'll do whatever you ask of me. Tonight I'm your slut, yours to do with as you please - just the thought of that arouses me more, my cock beginning to swell as your fingers slide over my chest, pinching my nipples. I want to take you, to fuck you... but just as much, I want to surrender to you...

I move then, my body pressing closer to you. Slipping one thigh over yours, I straddle over you. Smiling, I start to undo the buttons on your shirt... one by one, taking the time to let my fingers touch your chest as I do. Ever so slowly your shirt parts and I push it back. Leaning over, I nip your chest, relishing the taste of your skin against my lips. Your arousal becomes evident as I feel your growing harder between my thighs and I smile again at the thought of your hard erect cock... my cock, to do with as I please...

I gasp deliciously, smiling back at you, my cock becoming very erect, feeling you pressing against me as you straddle me, feeling the warmth of your heat through my pants. I slide my own hands to your blouse, slipping my fingers up inside, warmth rushing through me as I encounter bare skin, my hands drifting up to your breasts, sliding over them through the soft lace of your bra, gasping again as I feel your lips and teeth nipping at my chest. I could so easily take you, push you back and fuck you, but it's not what I need right now - I need to be taken, to surrender to your lust, your cravings. I need to be your whore...

I hear your gasp and nip your chest again. Your obvious pleasure arousing me. Slowly moving my hands down your arms, I pull your fingers from inside my blouse. Weaving my fingers in yours, I push your hands over your head, pinning them down to the lush carpet beneath us as I rock my hips against you. Your cock responds as does your mouth. Greedily kissing, I hold your hands firmly in my grasp. I feel you moan softly against my lips as you feel me moving against you. Your fingers clench around mine, pushing against me ever so slightly, struggling ever so slightly...

Something about being pinned down like this excites me even more intensely - I feel your tongue slipping greedily into my mouth as you rub yourself against me, and I know that you're going to take me, to use me... I need to touch you too, and struggle a little harder under your grasp, but you hold me down more firmly, your weight pressing on me, rubbing on me, the heat between your thighs transferring to my erection. I need you... need to be inside you... but I'm helpless now, my penis throbbing insistently as your lips slide across mine. In my head, all I can think is... fuck me... ohh god please fuck me...

Breaking our kiss I lean over to whisper in your ear. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Asking softly, "Do you want to be my whore? Do you?" Your groans answer my question. Slowly releasing your hands, I tell you to leave them where they are. I know you'll listen. I know you're my good little slut. Sitting back up, I move my fingers to my own blouse, slowly unbuttoning it until it slips easily from my shoulders leaving me in my lacy bra. I look lustfully at you as I let my fingers drift over my breasts and down into the cups of my bra. Teasing my nipples I gasp as I feel the rush of pleasure moving through me. I smile again, watching your eyes roaming over me.

god I need to touch you... need so much to just lift my hands to your breasts... but I know I'll be punished for that, I know that I won't get what I need so much if I resist your control so early. I try not to think about my erection, about how much I desperately need to be fucked, trying to ignore the now insistent throbbing of my cock as I watch you gently squeezing your own nipples, smiling lustfully down at me, teasing me, knowing how much it's tempting me, knowing how hard it is for me to remain compliant. I groan a little, and despite myself I feel my hips pushing up towards you a little, trying to rub myself against you, needing something, anything to quench my lust. "god... please..." I gasp, not entirely sure what it is I'm begging for, but begging all the same...

"Not yet," I whisper and watch as your face contorts with the disappointment. You need to learn control, you need to wait. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, letting it fall from my shoulders. Leaning over you again, I let my nipple brush across your lips, teasing you with it. Pulling back each time you come close to wrapping your lips around it. I watch as you struggle to keep your hands down and I remind you again, "Leave them there whore, don't lift your hands." I reach back again and slowly lower the zipper to my skirt. It had already ridden most of the way up my thighs and I know you could see my moist panties underneath. Getting up slowly, I pull my skirt over my hips and let it fall to the floor beside you, naked in front of you except for my silk panties.

So aroused now that I can barely think. You know what this does to me, know just how hard it is for me to be good - part of my brain tells me 'to hell with it, touch her, take the consequences', but I know from experience that it's just as likely that you'll punish me by stopping touching me altogether as you would by spanking me... spanking is more of a reward than a punishment... and right now I can't take the punishment. I have to be good. Have to do as I'm instructed. have to be your whore, let you tease me, taunt me, so desperate to touch you, my cock so fucking hard... and your panties are wet... ohhh god... fuck I need to taste you... so aroused, so turned on, my cock so erect it aches for you... I realise I'm starting to writhe on the floor, knowing how that looks, knowing what a slut it makes me... god I need to fuck you...

I straddle you again and suddenly take your hair into my hands. I pull it back, hard, making your groan loudly as I pull on it. Such a dirty fucking whore writhing on the floor in front of me. I can see how much you need it, want it. I know your cock needs release but I need you to make me cum first. Moving up your body, I slip my other hand into my panties, finding my wetness, slipping a finger down my slit. "Look at me," I growl and hold you head so you can see me touching myself. My fingers skid over my clit as I rub it inches from your face, your lips. "Do you want to lick me?" I ask harshly. "Do you want to be my filthy slut and taste my cunt?" Pushing my panties to the side, I don't wait for an answer. I push my cunt down to your hungry lips, forcing you to lick me.

god... I feel your thighs pressing against my cheeks, your hot, wet cunt suddenly smearing against my lips, my mouth... god I need to taste you... I slip my tongue between the pouting lips of your cunt, dipping it inside you, rewarded with your warm juices dripping slowly down along my tongue, tasting so deliciously sweet, lapping you up greedily... god and you start to fuck my face, treating me like a whore, a slut... my hips arch up to empty air, my cock intesnely erect as I greedily lap at your cunt, sliding the tip of my tongue over and around your clit, hearing you gasp in response, flicking over and around you, your wetness dripping onto my face as you rub against me, your cunt engulfing my mouth...

I let my head fall back and give in to the pleasure you're giving me. Your tongue moves over me, everywhere and I can feel m thighs trembling slightly. I need you to make me cum. I want you to make me cum. Clenching your hair tighter, I push your face up to me, using you, fucking you. I watch your hands curl up in fists, trying not to touch me as I rub my cunt against you. God... I need to feel your fingers inside me. "Touch me," I finally say, "Fuck me with your fingers... push them deep inside me." Your hands immediately move you my cunt, delving into my wetness as your tongue circles my clit. Over and over you stroke me, god... I'm trembling so hard, I need to cum... so close... I can feel my juices pouring over your fingers as you bring me to the edge...

god I need you to cum so much... I hold your hip with one hand, keeping you firmly down over my face, my other hand between your thighs from behind, two fingers now finding their way into your cunt, feeling you sliding down onto them as my tongue swirls around your clit, licking and sucking greedily as my fingers begin to fuck you... god and you're so fucking wet... groaning as my fingers thrust deeper, your hand in my hair, pulling my face hard against your cunt as you ride my face, calling me a slut, a whore, using me... ohhh god fucking my face, my fingers... and I feel you begin to tremble, a delicious groan as you shudder over me... god I need you to cum so much... pushing my fingers deeper... a rush of your juices pouring over my fingers, dripping down onto my face... I lap at you urgently... so fucking wet... ohhh god please cum... please cum all over my face.... fuck I need it...

A low growl escapes my lips as I feel my body respond to your mouth, your hands. I grind my hips against your face, as your tongue swirls around me. There, god yes, right there, I pull your face sharply to me as my body starts to shake. I'm cumming now, so hard, your fingers in so deep, fucking me, pleasuring me... your tongue moving over me, making my cunt pulse deliciously as it moves through me. My wetness pouring over your fingers, over your face. I can feel your tongue lapping at me, drinking my juices as I cum over you... so fucking hard, so fucking good...

god yes... I greedily lap at your cum, drinking your juices as they spill over my face, my fingers... your cunt skidding across my lips and tongue as you cum urgently, your wetness smearing over my mouth as you convulse deliciously, cumming so fucking hard... all over me... god... so fucking erect now... my cock still hasn't been touched, and I know the slightest brush of your fingertips could make me cum hard... my tongue still lapping and swirling greedily, not wanting to miss a drop... drinking you down... swallowing your juices... god...

13 Comments:

Damn, that was just what I was craving today! The urge to fuck like I'm almost mad at my lover! Wow!
Dirtyboy, your mouth-watering description of fucking your face set me over the edge!

glad you liked it - I don't write a lot of submissive posts, so this made a delightful (and very arousing) change - there's still lots more to come... ;)

I'll be coming (cumming) back for more!
And yes, I did let my fingers dial O as I read.

I need to find J...I have a sudden, overwhelming urge to make him submit...

Awesome...

you've got me coming here virtually every night ...

do you have a significant other? and if so, does s/he know about your blog and/or fantastic ability to bring pleasure through words? :) i'm curious to know what they think of it ...

Mmmm...

I can just imagine how sweet DLG tastes...wish I was there...so after she fucked your face I could kiss you deeply...

Then lick your fingers once you fucked her with them...

Mmmm...

So delicious- the two of you...just yummy.

lola - I must admit, I do love playing the role of submissive from time to time ;)

clara - I'm so glad you're having fun in here ;) My significant other does indeed know about the blog, yes, and she's a big fan.

p of lust - and we'd be very happy for you to join us ;) x

Now that was tremendous. Thanks--cant wait to read the rest.

dirty boy and dlg that made me wet! can't wait to read more

mmmmm.....I haven't dropped in on you in a while....now I remember why this is one of my favorite places.....

I've missed you my dear...
xxx

what a hot little ditty, db & dlg!! I was there watching you two, you know... and it was delicious.... mmmm oh so sweet.... and oh how I tasted so sweet as well.... enjoyed immensely!

ooh! that was wonderful. more of this, please!
-kaya

yourbelle - more will definitely follow...

kitty - such a pleasure to arouse you ;)

midnite siren - don't go away for so long next time - I like it when you'e here ;) x

schatzie - I think we'd both have preferred it had you been between us, rather than just watchong ;)

kaya - thankyou - and yes, more of this to come, I promise x

Post a Comment

<< Home