Sophie in Hollywood 2: Sophie and the Voyeur

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 12:17 AM

hello you x
If you're one of those who has avoided reading the Sophie stories, as they look a little bit too much like hard work, this might be the chapter for you - this one will be all very intense sex, from start to finish.

If you haven't read about Sophie before, here's all you need to know:

We're in Hollywood 1935 - Sophie, her lover (the artist and narrator), and their friends Henri and Kathryn have discovered a young man masturbating in the bushes whilst spying on them, as they play by the poolside of their rented luxury home. The young voyeur has been tied naked to a chair in their bedroom, forced to watch our foursome engage in delicious group sex, unable to touch himself. Chapter One concluded with Sophie enjoying intense double penetration from the artist and Henri, whilst Kathryn fucked the young man on the chair, dominating him disgracefully. All our participants have just come - and so we continue...
Hope you enjoy, here's the first part of Chapter Two ;)

------------------------

The bedroom smelled of sex, and sex was all that the bedroom had become. Our orgasms had been intense, greedy, clutched at desperately, our bodies still pulsing, still connected, Henri and I still throbbing deep inside Sophie on the bed, Kathryn still clinging to the young man, his warm cum filling her, his cock pulsing inside her. It had been so very delightful, but we all needed more, our senses bathed in sex, in lust, in desire, wanting to taste it again.

I was first to make a move, Sophie gasping gently as I withdrew my erection slowly and carefully from her gorgeously curved bottom. As the head of my penis slipped wetly out from deep inside her ass, a small trail of my cum followed it out, dribbling towards her cunt, dripping slowly down onto the bed, a wet reminder of how hard I'd cum inside her. I excused myself to visit the bathroom, briefly bathing my cock (as a gentleman should), and as I returned into the bedroom, things were already beginning to move on delightfully.

Kathryn had lifted herself from astride the young man, disengaging from him, leaving him still tied on the chair, his face flushed, breathing hard, his cock still defiantly erect, Kathryn's juices wet and slick along his length. Sophie was still on the bed, leaning back against the pillows, her fingers in Henri's hair, stroking teasingly through it as he lapped at her belly, licking up the warm trails of cum he had spilled on her moments before, swallowing it down greedily.

"Look at you..." Sophie smiled, watching him, "you're such a little cum slut, Henri... such a mess you've made all over me..."

Henri looked up, smiling at Sophie, his own cum now smeared on his lips, lapping up the last of it as Sophie watched, catching her breath. I joined them on the bed, leaning over to kiss Sophie softly, my fingers running gently through her hair, and she kissed me back sensually.

"You'll need to give me a moment or two," she smiled as we softly broke the kiss, "I can still feel the evidence of you both inside me... I want to watch for a while, and I really do think our little voyeur has had things his own way too long."

Kathryn joined us on the bed, watching, listening, smiling, still flushed from her orgasm. Sophie looked down again at Henri. "Since you're such a little cum slut," she said, grinning a little wickedly at Kathryn, "perhaps you should go clean up our young man too... Kathryn seems to have left him dripping wet..."

Henri looked up. "I'm not sure what you mean..."

"You know exactly what I mean," Sophie smiled. "I want you to go down on our little voyeur over there."

"I'm not sure I want that..." he replied, hesitatingly.

"As I recall," Sophie replied, "you seemed to rather enjoy doing the same to my lover back in London, and also enjoyed him doing the same to you. And anyway," she smiled again, "it's what I want from you, Henri. If you intend to fuck me again, then I suggest you go and do as I ask."

Henri looked up, aware that Sophie would not change her mind, and equally aware that if he didn't do as she asked, the likelihood of further sex with her that evening was remote. And he had to admit, he had rather enjoyed it in London, despite himself..." "Very well," he replied, "though I insist that you watch..."

"Oh don't worry," Sophie smiled, "I'll be watching..."

Henri got up from the bed, padding naked towards the young man, Henri's cock still half erect, already anticipating the pleasures to come. The boy watched him, helpless to do anthing else, his face still flushed, still breathing heavily, his cock still exquisitely erect, clearly needing more. If the sight of Henri moving towards him worried the young man at all, there were no signs of it on his face. On the contrary, he seemed rather pleased at the notion, his cock still visibly pulsing as Henri approached him.

"My friends want me to suck your cock," Henri said, smiling down at the boy still tied firmly to the chair, "but I think first, you should suck mine. What do you say, boy?"

"yes..." said the young man, quietly, looking up at Henri. Henri brushed his fingers through the boy's hair, taking a hold, tugging his face up hard to look at him. The boy gasped a little, his cock still pulsingly erect.

"What was that?" asked Henri, following the domineering tone that both Sophie and Kathryn had used on him, "What did you say you wanted to do?"

"I want to suck your cock, sir," the young man replied, "I want that very much..."

Henri kept the boy's head tipped up towards him, his other hand down at his own growing penis, masturbating in front of the young man, stroking his cock a little, feeling it begin to harden in his hand. Despite himself, he was finding this delightfully arousing.

"Dirty little slut..." he found himself saying, the words almost dripping from his lips, arousing himself by simply saying them. "Tell me again... tell me what you want...". The rhythm of Henri's hand increased around his own cock, masturbating harder now, almost fully erect, his heart beating faster, imagining his erection in the voyeur's mouth, imaging fucking his lips, cumming hot and wet all over his face.

"I want to suck your cock, sir," the young man repeated, "please... please let me suck your cock..."

Henri felt himself pulse in his hand, throbbing, throbbing. He had never tried this before, had never dominated Kathryn. It was arousing him intensely, and he needed more.

"...such a dirty fucking slut..." he breathed, scarcely aware of what he was saying, the words hot on his tongue, his cock now deliciously erect, stroking it rhythmically, looking down at the boy's lean, firm young body, at his large erection, needing to be touched, needing to be stroked, "Then take it in your mouth..." Henri said, "suck me..."

Henri's cock brushed against the young man's lips, erect and hot, watching as he opened his mouth rather eagerly, his tongue slipping out to swirl over the head of Henri's erection, teasing and lapping, then engulfing him with his mouth, sucking his cock greedily. Henri groaned softly in response.

On the bed, Kathryn had slipped between Sophie and I, watching her husband intently, clearly very aroused by the view. Sophie teased her fingers through Kathryn's hair affectionately, smiling at me across her, and my own fingers traced along Kathryn's inner thigh softly, enjoying touching her, all three of us watching Henri and the young man, wondering how far they would go.

"Do you like this...?" Sophie whispered, "Do you like seeing your husband with another man like this?"

"Yes..." breathed Kathryn, her gaze not leaving her husband.

"Do you want us to touch you as you watch...? Would you like that?"

"Yes.." Kathryn said again, breathing a little harder as my hand traced over her belly. "Yes, I want that... please..."

Sophie smiled secretly to me, and leaned over Kathryn, kissing her gently on her lips. Kathryn gasped, bucking a little as Sophie's fingers brushed briefly across her clit, then moving down to Kathryn's sex, small wet sounds accompanying Sophie's exploration. Kathryn's cunt was still deliciously wet, parting easily around Sophie's fingers as she pushed two of them slowly inside her, penetrating her, Kathryn gasping again in response, opening her thighs further as Sophie's fingers slid deep inside her.

I watched, feeling my own arousal grow, my hand drifting up over Kathryn's breast, squeezing softly, as Sophie's fingers re-emerged, now dripping wet from Kathryn's cunt, slick traces of the young man's cum dribbling from her fingertips. As my fingers gently squeezed Kathryn's nipple, Sophie brought her wet fingers up to Kathryn's mouth, slipping them between her lips, watching lustfully as Kathryn lapped at them greedily, sucking on them. Sophie leaned over Kathryn again, kissing her sensually, their lips sliding gorgeously together, Sophie's hand replacing mine on Kathryn's breast, squeezing softly as their kiss intensified.

I could hear grunts coming from across the room now, looking over to see Henri slowly fucking the young man's mouth, the boy greedily lapping at him as Henri watched us with his wife. Henri was breathing harder, pumping his cock back and forth, already lost in the rhythm, using the young man for his own pleasure. The scent of sex was once again pervading the room, driving us all on.

Sophie and Kathryn were kissing more sensuously now, Sophie's hand caressing Kathryn's breast, my own hand tracing down Kathryn's softly curved body, down to her clit, stroking gently around it, rubbing her rhythmically, hearing her gasp into Sophie's mouth, arching her body up to my fingers, needing more. I moved my fingers further down, feeling Kathryn's cunt part easily around my fingertips, her thighs wide open now, needing it, wanting it, as Sophie's hand moved down to Kathryn's clit, stroking her in the same rhythm.

Kathryn was getting close already, needing to come again, breaking her kiss with Sophie briefly, looking over to Henri, watching as he fucked the boy's mouth, watching his hand moving down the young man's body. Kathryn gasped again, needing to see more, wanting it, desperate for it now.

"Stroke him..." she gasped, "stroke his cock, Henri... please... god please I need to see it..."

Kathryn was so wet now, my fingers starting to push into her warm, wet cunt, Sophie's fingers skidding around her clit, rubbing, stroking. Kathryn was deliciously flushed, moving closer to orgasm as we stroked her, her eyes on her husband as his fingers moved down to the young man's cock, taking it in his hand, beginning to stroke rhythmically, the boy's erection slick and wet from Kathryn, Henri spreading the wetness along his length, stroking, rubbing. The boy gasped around Henri's cock, lapping at him more greedily, the two men matching each other's rhythms, their cocks pulsing at each stroke, each lick. Kathryn was bucking under our fingers, Sophie looking across to smile at me again lustfully, leaning over Kathryn to kiss me sensually, then smiling at me lustfully, leaning over Kathryn and taking her nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking greedily. I was so erect now, needing to fuck, needing to be fucked.

"She's so close..." I said to Sophie, Kathryn's juices now trickling down my fingers as I fucked her with them, sliding them deliciously in and out, in and out of her dripping wet cunt, "I think she needs to come..."

"I think you're right..." breathed Sophie, stroking Kathryn a little faster, rubbing deliciously, Kathryn groaning in response, her gaze still fixed on her husband and the young man, her body bucking under our touch, little convulsions rippling through her as my fingers thrust deeper into her cunt. "Tell us what you need, Kathryn..." Sophie whispered, "tell us what will make you come..."

"I want him to... unnhhh... I want Henri to fuck him... ohhh god... I want you to fuck him, Henri..."

"Tell me again..." whispered Sophie, her fingers skidding faster around Kathryn's clit, "tell me want you want... how do you want Henri to fuck him...?"

Kathryn groaned delciously, her body bucking again, trying to hold it back, her cunt so wet around my thrusting fingers. "In the ass..." she gasped, "unnnhhh fuckkk... fuck him in the ass Henri... god... ohhh god..."

Henri tugged his cock from the young man's mouth, looking down at him, still stroking the boy's cock. "You heard her..." he breathed, his cock pulsatingly erect, "get on your knees..."

to be continued...

5 Comments:

What a gorgeous next part, lover. You've written all the things in that I so desperately love. And of course, it made me cum quite hard for you ;) xxx

And I do so love making you cum, DLG xxx Lots more still to come, of course ;)

This has everything in it that I love...so hot...ty!!

b

Good God. I'm a new reader, but I must say, I am already hooked. Every single peice of your work that I read leaves me wanting more, and desperately needing to cum.

I'm definitely addicted.

May I cum now? ;)

~Rose

Rose - mmmm... I love making you so greedy, so delightfully wet... it's what I'm here for, to arouse you, to excite you... to make you come...
and I've seen you commenting recently, loving how intensely aroused you've been becoming - have you thought about filling in that questionnaire and sending it to me? I'd love that ;)
but yes, I really do think you should cum for me, don't hold it back any longer, Rose... cum for me...

Post a Comment

<< Home