two girls - part two

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 at 12:50 AM

she's kissing you greedily now...
hungrily...
her hands are all over you...
I can feel the warmth rising from your bodies...
as I lay next to you...
watching you...

I'm so turned on...
breathing hard...

I can almost taste you...

she's draped right across you...
you're just inches away from me on the bed...
your thighs sometimes brushing against mine...
writhing together...
touching her...

god you look so good...

her lips sliding down your neck...
kissing...
nibbling...
licking...
her fingertips gently pinching your nipple...
her other hand brushing down...
softly over your belly...
down inside your panties...
towards your wetness...

you gasp with pleasure...
it's what you want...
you want her to touch you...
everywhere...
anywhere...

offering your neck to her...
wanting her to bite it...
needing that sensation...
your heart beating faster...
your thighs parting...
parting for her...
for her fingers...
needing to be touched...

feeling her fingertips drifting down...
over your pubic hair...
stroking gently...
over and around your clit...
teasing you...
stroking you...
rubbing you...

a gentle, insistent rhythm...

Her bare thighs are tight against yours...
slipping and sliding her cunt against your thigh...
rubbing herself against you...
as she strokes you...
so aroused...
wanting you...

You can feel the moistness at the crotch of her panties...

you could just surrender...
surrender to her lust...
but you need to touch her too...
need to feel her...
to taste her...

you want to make her come...
you need that so much...

as she rubs against you...
kissing her way down your neck...
her finger circling your clit...
you slide your own hands down her back...
finding the clip of her bra...
unhooking it...
tugging it off her shoulders...
pulling it off...
until you can feel her against you...
her bare breasts sliding against yours...
soft and warm...
her nipples hard...
brushing against yours...

you breathe harder...
so aroused now...
sliding your hands down her back...
finding her panties...
pulling them down...
over her hips...
down her thighs...

she doesn't resist...

and when she slides back against you...
her fingers still caressing your throbbing clit...
her cunt against your bare thigh...
you can feel how wet she is...
as she moves against you...

her cunt...
god...
her cunt makes little wet sounds each time she slides along your thigh...

your heart beats faster...

her fingers slip momentarily from your clit...
tugging down your panties...
parting your thighs with her hand...
her fingertips slipping between them...
sliding up...
until she reaches your cunt....
and you realise how wet you are...
as her fingers slip straight inside you...
all the way...

and you groan...
arching up to her fingers...
needing them deeper...
and you hear me gasp...
suddenly remembering I'm right there...
watching you...
and you see that I'm naked...
you hadn't heard me undress...
and I'm laying next to you...
watching you...
and I'm erect...
so so erect...
my fingers around my hard cock...
stroking myself...
masturbating as I watch you...

to be continued...

8 Comments:

yay! I'm the first to post a comment... I'm a lurker but that was yummers *melts*

*gulp*

Such a rush of memories and sensations came to me with this post. Each erotic touch, each brush of skin, each soft touch of lips... and you beside me... ;) xx

anonymous - I always love it when a lurker delurks - have a lovely big hug! *hugs*

miss understood - I assume that means you're liking it so far...?

DLG - delicious memories indeed... xx

Gawd dam.. it's hot in here... wishing it was me sandwiched between DB and DLG!!!! At least that's how I would have written it. ;)

Pandora - I deliberately haven't described the other girl (I just called her a friend of yours), so that you get to choose who she is - though I, too, would be very delighted if it was you and DLG, for obvious reasons ;) x

Delicious indeed.... don't stop there... x

part three is up as we speak ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home