you choose - two men fucking you part 2

Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Here we go with the next part - you'll find part one here - hope you enjoy ;)... xx

oh - and I've just been fleshbotted! Huge thanks (and a big wet kiss) to Always Aroused Girl xx

-------------

You can still feel him pulsing delightfully inside you, the warmth of his cum pooling in your cunt as he throbs gorgeously, coming down from his orgasm, his hands gently drifting over your hips, brushing across your ass, your sex still squeezing around him, drawing out the last of his cum, small convulsions still rippling through your body. I slip my cock slowly from your mouth, still deliciously erect, watching as you lap at me teasingly, tasting the last of my cum. I smile down at you, sliding my fingertips through the cum on your face, scooping it up onto my fingertips, slipping them into your mouth, my cock pulsing again in your hand as I watch you sucking on them greedily, tasting my cum, needing more.

He slowly slips out from your cunt behind you, a small trail of his cum dribbling down from your sex as he lays next to you, watching as you continue to stroke me, your tongue slipping and sliding around the head of my cock, keeping me erect. His gaze is so very clearly fixated on your lips, sliding back and forth along my erection, his hand sliding down to his cock, still glistening with your wetness, stroking it as he watches, masturbating next to you.

You notice him watching you, slipping my hard cock from your mouth for a moment, smiling at him. "You like watching this...?" you ask, teasingly, "you like seeing me suck him...?"

"Yes..." he breathes, stroking his cock a little harder, "yes I do..."

"Then come and help me..." you smile, "I need you both hard again, I'm not done with you yet..."

Without hesitation, he slides up next to you, watching as your hand glides along my erection, stroking me, my cock pulsing now, anticipating it. "Take him in your mouth..." you breathe, and he smiles, leaning closer in, and you guide the head of my erection to his lips, your clit pulsing gorgeously as you see his tongue tasting the head of my cock, lapping slowly around it, and as I gasp with pleasure, he opens his lips and takes my cock into his mouth, sliding his lips all the way down my erection, sucking on me greedily, moving back and forth, clearly loving it. I groan with pleasure, sliding my cock deeper into his mouth, pulsing gorgeously as your own tongue slides around the base of my cock, your hand gently cupping my balls, your tongue making it's way back up, and he slips my cock from his mouth, watching as you take over, taking my erection back between your lips, licking and sucking greedily as I groan again.

Once again, you slip my cock from your mouth, watching as he moves closer, and still stroking me, you lean in to kiss him sensually, his tongue slipping into your mouth, the kiss greedy and lingering, my cock throbbing in your hand as you stroke me, knowing I'm watching, knowing I'm loving it. Parting gently from the kiss, he slides his tongue down along my length, watching as you do the same, both of your tongues now licking and swirling over and around my hard cock, sometimes kissing him between licks, tasting, sucking, stroking... I can barely take any more, my cock so erect, pulsing hard... I need to fuck...

"Please..." I gasp, "no more... you're both going to make me cum... I need to fuck you... god... I need to be inside you..."

You smile up at me, pushing me onto my back, slipping astride me, my cock still in your hand, holding it erect as you move against me, leaning over to kiss me greedily, your cunt now skidding against my erection, needing me inside you. You smile at him as he masturbates, watching you, his cock intensely erect. "Get behind me..." you smile, still rubbing yourself deliciously against me, "I want you in my ass... I want you to fuck my ass as I fuck him...". He groans softly, moving behind you, and you hold my cock erect again, sliding up over me, steering the head of my erection between your dripping wet lips, and slowly sinking all the way down onto me...

much more to follow...

12 Comments:

Gorgeous talented wiritng as always Roger!

xx

mmm thankyou Charlotte - I'm very glad you liked it xx

this leaves me aching for more...i almost came without even touching myself. i'll be thinking about this when i come later tonight...


i just found your blog, and i'm so glad i did.

and I'm glad you found me too, lana - hope you have lots of fun exploring the archives, there are all kinds of pleasures waiting for you in there...
I hope you come gorgeously later... x

i am sitting here in my office with the door shut double penetrating myself with a double ended dildo...lapping my clit thinking about this story....mmmmm

nymph - ohh my... you really are such a delightfully dirty girl ;) I hope you came gorgeously... xx

Here's the deal: Every time you put the words 'gorgeously' 'disgracefully' or 'delightfully' in one of your posts over the next month you'll buy me coffee. If you don't use any of them I'll buy your book.

LOL - sounds a good deal ;) You're not the first (by any means) to mention this - it could be a new drinking game! ;)
I'll do my very best to restrain myself (oo-er) in future, but I'm not promising anything ;) xx

WOW that is soooo hot. My cock is hard and pulsing in my hand, picturing you and the one man sucking on the other. Not sure who I want to be - the sucker or the sucked - - either would be great!!!

curiousnme@gmail.com

I'm glad you enjoyed it, curiousnme ;)

Mmmmmmmm... delicious.

I'm pleased to see you're still enjoying it, bev ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home