The Game - a Sophie short story: part one

Sunday, May 08, 2011 at 11:51 PM

(being a sequel of sorts to Sophie and the Film Collector)

It was the occasion of the birthday of Sophie's Uncle James, which was to be celebrated at the large London mansion that he owned, close to Holland Park. I had met her Uncle James on a couple of occasions, and had never failed to notice a certain sexual tension between the two of them. Words unspoken, furtive and flirtatious glances, a secret smile or two. I thought nothing of it, of course. I knew Sophie very well, and was aware of her occasional eager dalliances.

I could hardly blame her Uncle James for falling under her spell. He was not her real uncle, of course, but she had known the man through her family since childhood, and had always held him in deep affection. I could only assume that this affection had taken a more physical form of late. I wondered if this was what had prompted his assistance in finding us the house in Hollywood, which we had been enjoying for some time at his generous benevolence and expense.

His party was a small scale affair, in keeping with his private nature. He had invited myself and Sophie, and had been happy for us to bring along our lovers Henri and Kathryn, both of whom were eager to meet the gentleman who had gifted us with the Hollywood home which they had been sharing lately as our guests.

A further couple were there at the party, whom neither Sophie or I had met before: a good looking film producer by the name of Dean Hargrove and his young wife Claudia. She was a short haired androgynous beauty with the most exquisite, elfin face and a breathtaking figure, small breasted and slim but still completely stunning. Both Henri and I couldn't help but look at her.

As his final guest, James had invited his young maid Abigail, a sweet, pretty dark haired girl, perhaps twenty-three or twenty-four years old, and whom seemed to dote on her employer with great affection. Sophie told me that the girl's family had worked for James in various capacities for years, and the girl had looked after him for some years, helping him with the house and certain of his business interests. He clearly enjoyed her company, to the point at which I found myself curious as to whether their friendship went beyond the merely professional. Sophie's Uncle James clearly liked the attentions of younger women.

Birthday gifts were exchanged, a sumptuous dinner was served, and soon afterwards we found ourselves relaxing in his spacious, rather gothic lounge, the fire blazing in his grand fireplace and drinks being enjoyed as we chatted the evening away, scattered across the large couches.

As was often the nature whilst in Sophie's company, the conversation became lively and somewhat disgraceful as more alcohol was consumed and inhibitions drifted away. Uncle James was being particularly indiscreet, and shared the story of a film producer of his acquaintance, whom was undergoing a divorce.

“Apparently,” Uncle James divulged, indelicately, “the man found his wife in bed with his twin brother, who was staying with them at the time. She claimed that it was simply a mistake, and that his brother had climbed into her bed in the dark, after a couple of drinks, and she had assumed it was her husband and had given him a rather good seeing-to, until they were interrupted by her actual husband, who was understandably somewhat shocked by the sight he was greeted with.”

“It seems unlikely that it was a mistake,” Sophie said, smiling. “I don't believe her story for a moment, it's too far fetched. Whether it was dark or not, I find it difficult to believe that she wouldn't have recognised whose cock it was between her thighs.”

We all glanced at each other, amused by the notion. “Are you so sure?” asked Claudia, her tongue loosened by the alcohol. “One cock is much like another, after all. Especially in the throes of vigorous lovemaking. And the man was his brother's twin.”

“All cocks are always unmistakeable, I can assure you,” Sophie responded, rising to the challenge, smiling and sipping her wine. “Each one is different, and has its own particular qualities.”

“So you consider yourself an expert on such matters, Sophie?” Uncle James glanced in my direction and winked.

“I'm simply stating, Uncle James, that I would be certain if my lover were inside me. His cock would be unmistakeable, I know it very well.” Sophie grinned at me openly, and the other guests laughed.

“Well I'm not convinced that I would know,” said Claudia, playfully, “I think I'd be far too distracted by what we were enjoying to notice one way or the other.”

“I think Claudia is probably right.” Claudia's husband Dean chipped in, if only to tease Sophie. “In fact I'd be willing to take a rather large bet that you'd be completely unable to tell, Sophie. You'd never know the difference in the dark. You might suspect, perhaps, but would you know? I'm not so sure.”

“And I'd be willing to accept that bet,” Sophie smiled. “I'd know my lover's cock, for certain. The size, the feel of him, the rhythm he favours, the way he moves inside me. I'd know. I'd happily prove it.”

“I should take you up on that wager,” Dean smiled. “I'd like to see you prove it, that could be fun in itself.” The wine was loosening all of our tongues.

“Well, it seems to me that we can resolve this discussion very easily,” I said, smiling wickedly at Sophie. “All we need to do is turn out the lights, each of us supply Sophie with a sample, and ascertain if she can indeed single me out from the, er... competition in here. We could even have a small wager on it.” We all laughed at the notion, knowing we were just being playful, though the idea hung there a few seconds as we sipped at our drinks.

Uncle James's maid Abigail had been quieter than the rest, but she seemed equally amused by the idea. “I know what you're up to, Sophie. I think this is just a ploy to enable you to sample all the men here. I can see the glint in your eye. I know you're thinking about how much fun it would be to test out your theory.” Sophie smirked indiscreetly and sipped her wine.

Kathryn was clearly picturing the idea herself – in fact it's fair to say that we all were. “I'm inclined to agree with Sophie,” Kathryn said. “I feel certain I could identify Henri in such a scenario. Were it to happen, of course. I'm sure I'd be able to identify his cock with relative ease, not to mention some enjoyment. Every man feels different. I'd happily take that bet and prove it too. I think I could pass the test and identify Henri with little difficulty.”

Claudia looked towards her husband, who simply smiled softly at her, raising his eyebrow. “It's an interesting notion,” she said, “but a pointless debate. How could we prove it? We'll never know for certain.”

“Well,” I replied, not wanting the moment to pass, happy to be the one to speak our thoughts out loud, “not unless Sophie is prepared to test out her theory for us now, of course. She could easily prove it right in front of us, it would be simple enough to arrange, after all. Should we wish to, that is.” I heard Abigail giggle nervously.

“Well, that's quite a challenge,” Uncle James said, raising his eyebrow. “It's true what you say. Sophie has been very categoric in her opinion and seems certain she could offer proof, given the opportunity. And you're right, we could easily prove it one way or the other right now. I'm not so sure, however, that the other ladies here would entirely approve of their partners attempting to disprove her theory. It would be somewhat... intimate, after all, wouldn't you say? Not that I want to put a dampener on pleasure, of course.”

There was an edge of inquisitive curiosity amongst us now, and a heightened sexual tension, the knowledge that the mood had changed, that this could really happen if we wished it to. Only our morals were holding us back, and Sophie and I had few of those to speak of. Sophie precipitated the discussion, looking towards me and smiling, already knowing my response. “Well, I've already stated that I'd happily take the bet, and it would be remiss of me to go back on my word if I'm to be pressed on the point. What do you think?” she asked me. “Would you have any objection to me proving my theory, right here, should the gentlemen decide to take me up on my challenge?”

I smiled encouragingly, phrasing my reply as best I could. “You can do as you please, Sophie, you know that, and I'd be only too delighted to see you prove your assertion. And we are amongst friends here, after all. But just don't complain to me if you're sore in the morning.”

The other girls giggled, and Claudia spoke again. “You're both completely shocking, you really are. James warned me that the two of you were disgraceful at the best of times. Are you seriously suggesting we should try this? Or are you just being playful?”

Sophie took a sip of her wine and smiled at Claudia. “I'm being completely serious. I think it would be rather fun, and I haven't heard any of the men disagreeing.”

Claudia returned the smile, thinking for a moment. “That would be quite a floorshow,” she said. “Though I have to admit that it could be fun to watch. And it's obvious from the looks on their faces around the room that the gentlemen here are absolutely up for the test."

Claudia wasn't wrong. I glanced around the room, and all three other men were clearly picturing the idea, smiling wryly.

Claudia tapped her fingertips on her lips, thinking again. "I'm not entirely sure I approve of my husband being involved in such disgracefulness.” She grinned at her husband, giving him a squeeze of her hand. “Though he does seem rather keen on the idea. Perhaps, just this once... but no, I'd have to think about it...”

“This is all very well, but what about the rest of us?” Kathryn asked, feigning disappointment. “So we're saying that Sophie and the boys here would all get to have a good time, and all we girls get to do is watch? That seems a little unfair, don't you think? I'd be willing to take the test too, I'm certain I could pass. And quite frankly, Henri could hardly complain, under the circumstances.” Henri gave her a grin, blushing a little, waiting to see where the conversation would go.

“We could all take turns.” It was Abigail, now leaning softly against Uncle James, blushing at her own words. “I mean... y'know... it's just an idea... if Sophie is going to do it, then maybe we all should... we could all take the test.” James stroked her shoulders affectionately, pulling her closer.

“Well, this would certainly be quite a party game,” said Dean, his thighs firmly crossed, clearly disguising his erection. I smiled at Kathryn secretly, giving her a playful wink.

"I think taking turns would be a marvellous idea," Sophie said, smiling at Abigail, who blushed again in response. "No-one would be left out that way, and it could be a great deal of fun for us all. I think we should do it. Kathryn and Abigail both seem keen too. Though we'd all have to agree."

"I don't know..." said Claudia, hesitantly, though she was clearly giving the idea a great deal of thought. "It does sound like fun, but this is completely disgraceful..."

“I feel it's only fair to give a word of caution about this,” I said, if only to keep the conversation the right side of decency. “I think before we go any further, we need to be completely sure that everyone in the room is comfortable about what we're suggesting here. Are we all actually agreed that this should go ahead? I don't want anyone to feel pressured into this game, especially as Claudia seems hesitant, and we haven't asked the men yet. Perhaps a little secret ballot might be a plan, just to be sure.”

“I agree,” said Claudia. “some way in which we could vote without revealing our decision.”

“Uncle James,” I said, “could I borrow the chess set over in the corner, and the bag next to it?”

James nodded his assent, and I passed a black and a white chess pawn to each of us. “I'm going to pass this bag around,” I said. “I'd like each of you to discreetly place one of the two chess pieces into the bag, without revealing your choice. If you'd like this game to continue, and if you're willing to participate, place a white chess pawn into the bag. If you're uncomfortable with it in any way, place a black chess pawn in the bag. If we get one single black pawn, then we'll stop. Does that seem reasonable?”

They all agreed, and the bag was passed between each of us, placing a pawn into the bag one by one, and keeping the other concealed in our hands. Once all were collected, I tipped the contents of the bag onto the small coffee table.

Eight white pawns emptied onto the tabletop.

“Then it seems as if the game is about to begin,” I smiled. I looked at Sophie, and she returned my smile decadently.

“Turning out the lights would seem a terrible shame,” she said. “After all, I'm assuming we're all going to want to be watching. Can I suggest we use your dining table, Uncle James? It would be perfect to bend over.” Kathryn giggled, snuggling up against Henri.

“Of course, Sophie” James responded. He got up and headed towards the table to clear it, and Dean and I stood to help him, taking the dinner plates and service through to his kitchen and returning to the lounge. Already Henri had begun to arrange the couches in a circle facing the table, assisted by the girls.

“I think first we should be clear – I'm guessing that Sophie isn't going to be the only one taking this test, am I right?”

Sophie and Kathryn nodded playfully, clearly both eager to start the game. Claudia raised her eyebrow and smiled. “I've decided that I agree with Kathryn,” she said. “It does seem only fair, given the circumstances. I'm happy to take the test.”

I looked at Abigail, leaning herself close against Uncle James again, blushing delightfully. “And you, Abigail? Are you wanting that too?”

“I think so...” she said. “Yes... actually yes I do. I mean, I don't want to be the only one watching.” She smiled sweetly.

“Then I think we should draw lots,” I said, “and determine the rules of the game.” I pulled a notepad from my jacket and wrote a different number on four small squares of paper, folding three of them and putting them into the bag. “I think that since Sophie set the challenge, then she should be allowed to go first. If the rest of you girls could draw out a number...?”

The numbers were drawn. Kathryn would be following Sophie, with Claudia third and Abigail fourth. I could feel myself getting distinctly warmer. The sexual tension in the room was sky high, and the surreality of the game was adding to all our arousal. Shortly, we would all be fucking each other in turn. I wondered if the other three men were having the same difficulty coping with their erections as I was.

I replaced all four pieces of paper in the bag, gave it a little shake and passed it around the men. “This one has to be secret,” I reminded them. “The girls aren't to know in which order we're going to approach them, or the game will be pointless. This first round is to determine in which order we shall join Sophie.”

Dean dipped his hand into the bag, adding a note of caution. “I'm not sure about you chaps,” he said, “but, well... it's been a year or two since I did this four times in one night, and never with four different girls. We may need to ration ourselves a bit, if you know what I mean.”

“Agreed,” I said. “Perhaps we should limit ourselves to a given number of... well... thrusts, if you don't mind me being so indelicate. Perhaps twenty each time?”

As I spoke, Uncle James had turned out the main lights in the room, lighting candles to make the atmosphere a little more sensual. Cushions had been placed on the table. “Twenty sounds ideal,” he said. “I think that should be enough to determine our identity.” Sophie smiled at him.

“Then these are the rules. Each girl should be blindfolded in turn, and bent over the table here, resting on the cushions. Each man will approach from behind, drop his trousers and thrust inside her twenty times before withdrawing, being careful not to touch her with any other part of his body. Are we agreed?”

“It sounds a little passionless,” said Claudia. “I'd like to be able to enjoy it if we're to do this. Could we have a little foreplay first?”

“I think we should each enjoy a little foreplay from whomever is first, and let you know when we're ready,” said Sophie.

“Fair enough,” I replied. “Whoever goes first provides the foreplay. Are you ready to take your turn, Sophie?”

Kathryn had removed a silk scarf from around her own neck, and was already blindfolding Sophie with it. She led her gently over to the dining table, leaving her standing there, facing away from us. “Okay,” she said, “I think we're ready. Which one of you gentlemen has number one?”

to be continued...

10 Comments:

mmm...

touching myself... i'm so wet.

Please post again soon.

hi Caryn

Part two will be up just before the weekend. It's likely to be very filthy ;) xx

This comment has been removed by the author.

That's my feeling too, particularly in connection with the newer people - Dean, Claudia, Abigail and Uncle James. I feel sure Uncle James would have added a white pawn, and the same for Dean, I'm also very sure that Abigail would have slipped a white one in too. The only possible black pawn would have been Claudia, and my feeling is that she felt the same way as you - she put in a white pawn becuase she was intrigued, but still guessed someone else would add a black pawn. And of course they didn't. It was a fun game to start the proceedings ;)

Can't wait for part 2 ;)

You were supposed to post part two before the weekend. What happened??? I need to cum so badly.

Please post. I'll be a bad bad girl if you do

more more more please Roger

More is definitely coming this week - your patience will be rewarded ;)

Such a mistake to read this on a work break; now all I can concentrate on is the wetness between my thighs. I am wondering if I could tell if it was my lover deep inside of me.....hmmm....I might suggest this game at the next dinner party to find out.

Then I hope you'll invite me to that dinner party too, if only for the sake of research ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home