masturbating for you...

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 11:59 AM

I have an erection. I'm stroking it now, gently and slowly, up and down...

It feels really good, warm and very, very hard in my hand... I'm stroking it between sentences, keeping myself deliciously aroused, masturbating as I type this entry, wanting you to know just how turned on I am right now...

I don't want to go too far, or I'll cum too soon, but I'm delightfully on the edge right now, in that wonderful place you get to when you know that, should you choose, you could cum in seconds. I love that feeling, love teasing it out, extending the moment, staying like this as long as possible...

Not sure how long I'll be able to hold back this time though - just writing this is pushing me closer to orgasm - I'm so hard right now, my cock literally throbbing as I type... god...

I'm thinking about you, wondering what you're doing right now, wondering if my words turn you on too - wondering if you're touching yourself, caressing yourself... maybe you're getting wet... maybe you're sliding your fingers between your legs right now, stroking, rubbing, masturbating as you read my words... I'd love that... I want to turn you on... want to make you come...

I'm thinking about you now... thinking about you masturbating... your fingers stroking your clit in time with my own rhythm... waiting for me to come... wanting to see my cum spurting from my cock... over and over again... then coming yourself... fuck yes... taking yourself all the way to orgasm... your wetness splashing over your fingers...

god... that's it...

i can't hold it back...

ohhh fuckk i'm cominngg.....

1 Comments:

previous comments:

i like these little stories of masturbation you write :) in case you wondered
t, June 12th, 2004

thankyou T xx
dirtyboy, June 13th, 2004

Oh...Roger!
We have a conflict of interest to sort out here. Because you want to see your cum, but I want to feel it spurt hard and hot inside me...
How to cum to a consensus on this issue? I think a little negotiation is in order!
:-)
remittance girl, June 13th, 2004

rg, it would be an exquisite pleasure to spurt my cum hot, hard and deep inside you. I suspect the only solution to the dilemma would be making love to you all over again, and then again, and then again, until we've exhausted pretty much every possibility - which could take some time..
dirtyboy, June 13th, 2004

I just happened to stumble upon your blog while I was feeling particularly horny, and I just couldn't help myself, I just HAD to maturbate while reading them.... good job ;) You can cum inside me whenever you want ;)
blondie, September 10th, 2004

mmm... what a delightful offer - thankyou blondie x - glad you enjoyed it, hope you come back for more...
dirtyboy, September 10th, 2004

MMM OH HOW NAUGHTY i just stripped off my clothes and started fucking a cucumber which feels awesome im 18 and i wanna get fucked i need a boyfriend id fuck you so good dirty boy!!!
i just wanna get down naughty with you right now
well i guess im off now to go orgy mauhs
Britney L, September 26th, 2004

I'll be honest, i have no idea what 'orgy mauhs' is...
But thankyou anyway Britney!
dirtyboy, September 29th, 2004

Oh my.. what a turn on.. couldn't help but do sum coming of my own .. made me so god damn horny x
kelsey-x, October 06th, 2004

thankyou kelsey, glad you enjoyed it ;)
dirtyboy, October 06th, 2004

yes sex is fun i've had cum befor and its good i love guys and i love cocks and i love sex and i' a dirty lil bitch
Ashely, December 09th, 2004

Hi Ashely - pleased to hear it - hope you enjoy exploring the archives - have fun ;) xx
dirtyboy, December 09th, 2004

Post a Comment

<< Home