fucking you, hard

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 7:31 PM

I want you.
my body craves the touch of your soft skin on mine.
I'm masturbating right now as I type, stroking my warm, hard cock, imagining you here with me, on my bed, both of us naked, you straddling me greedily, smiling lustfully, wickedly, leaning down to kiss me as you rub yourself against my throbbing erection. I can feel the delicious wetness of your cunt as you slide against my cock, not taking me inside you yet, just teasing, rubbing, sliding as we kiss sensually, coating the length of my hard penis with your juices as your cunt skids deliciously along my cock.
you want to continue teasing me, to take control, to make me wait, but you've taken me too far: the touch of your lips and tongue as you kiss me deeply, the brush of your erect nipples on my bare chest as you slide against me, the soft silkiness of your thighs brushing rhythmically against mine as you move astride me, the warm wetness of your cunt as you slip and slide against my cock... it's all too much for me...
I need to fuck you, right now...
grabbing your hips, I roll you over on the bed, smiling as you gasp with the suddeness of my move. Before you can protest, I have your hands in mine, my fingers slipping through yours, holding them down hard on the bed as I move between your open thighs...
my body is against you now, over you, my weight pressing down on you, my hands pinning yours to the bed, rubbing myself against you, my hot, hard cock skidding against your wet cunt, the head of my erection sliding against your sensitive clit, again and again and again...
you look up at me, and I smile, the same way you did, wickedly, lustfully, leaning over to kiss you greedily, my lips sliding sensually across yours, my tongue slipping into your mouth... you gasp, pretending to struggle, knowing I love that, but I hold you down harder... and as you wriggle under me, you can feel the head of my cock sliding down, slipping between the lips of your cunt, parting around my cock... you gasp, and I can't wait any longer... I thrust my cock hard, deep, into your tight cunt, sliding it all the way, groaning as my cock thrusts deeper inside you, filling you, stretching your cunt as you moan at my first entry, squeezing around my thrusting cock, a sudden gush of your wetness dribbling along the length of my erection...
and I start to fuck you...
ohh god yes...
my cock sliding hard now, in and out of your hot, wet cunt... deeper... harder... taking you... fucking you more urgently, kissing you greedily as slide my cock harder, harder, harder into your cunt, fucking you, so deliciously... groaning with each thrust, holding you down hard, my lips sliding down to your neck, biting... then down to your breasts, watching you arch your back as I take a hard nipple into my mouth, sucking, licking, greedy for you, my cock pounding deeper, harder...
and you're so close now... needing to cum, trying to hold it back... but I'm fucking you mercilessly now, thrusting.. ramming my cock into your cunt...
you groan, urgently, begging me not to stop, begging me to fuck you hard...
gasping... your body shaking... and you groan again, intensely...
telling me you're gonna cum... and that's it... ohh god that's it...
I thrust my cock harder... telling you to cum...
cum for me baby... cum for me right now... ohh god please... please cum all over my hard cock... cum hard...
ohhh god yes...
and you scream... your back arching... your cunt engulfing my swollen cock... and your body convulses intensely... and you cum.... ohhh god you cum, all over me... over my cock... drenching me... your juices spurting over my throbbing erection... and it's all I can take... and I groan, frantically... crying out your name.... and I cum...
ohhh fuckkk I cum...
HARD...

gasping and groaning... ohhh god.... and you scream again... as my cum spurts deep into your cunt... splashing... spurting... all my hot spunk, filling your cunt... and you cum again... so fucking hard... slamming your cunt down onto my spurting cock... feeling my hot cum filling you... gripping me hard with your thighs... bucking... screaming.... ohhh god... convulsing... your wetness spurting down my cock... drenching your thighs... as we cum... and cum... and cum...

unnhh god...
can't write any more...

unnhhhh god im gonna cum...

ohhh fuck yes....


ohhh god...

there.....



im cummming.....



now

14 Comments:

previous comments:

yeah, like that....
pretty_woman, March 10th, 2005

can't speak, body convulsing, omg
that was amazing....so much so that i'm going to read it (and cum) again......
Queen of Pink, March 11th, 2005

mmm! very nice
unknown, March 11th, 2005

oh my god roger! i have never commented here... but you just drove me out of my mind! i felt like a school girl....so turned on that all i had to do was squeeze my thighs together...and i came, so hard...wetness squishing between my thighs...i needed it rough...you so inspire me....~shalee
*im thinking...my ass, your hand, red cheeks...both sets...*S*
shaleegc, March 12th, 2005

Holy shit, Roger! I don't know what you've been doing during your little 'hiatus', but keep doing it! These last 3 postings have been the most intense, erotically exquisite words I've ever read (and your previous postings have always been works of art). So glad you're back.
*kisses*
Blush, March 12th, 2005

mmm...roger...that was intense
i agree with blush...these last ones have been amazing, ok i have to go change my panties now...god bless it
moonlitnymph, March 14th, 2005

god i love a good hard cum, and no one makes me cum harder than you, roger... i can still taste myself, mmm, on my lips, from licking my fingers clean... if only you were here to lick me instead...
cassandra, March 20th, 2005

omg. i'm out of breath. that was sooooooooooo...ahhhhhh......
sexypassion, June 10th, 2005

omg no one has ever turned me on as much as you have, this was so fucking hot! You totally have me and my body,, the girl that fucks u is one lucky mothafucka!! bye for now, gotta read this one again =) haha stay horny babe
woow, June 12th, 2005

very erotic writing, could feel just how real as I read it..
Secretly_Uninhibited, June 12th, 2005

I came too quickly but it felt amazing...thanks I needed it!
, June 15th, 2005

thankyou girls - this one was lots of fun to write, so I'm pleased it worked for you ;)
dirtyboy, June 15th, 2005

aahhh god roger-the first one came at "slipping between the lips of your cunt, parting around my cock" and the second, sometime as I was begging you to fuck me harder....
oh thanks db xoxo-N.

oh my god....

Roger, I just want you to know.... I just came, 3 times to that last paragraph... 3 TIMES!!!!!

You are a GOD!

xoxox

why didn't i see this before?

i came like crazy against the image of you mounted on me, holding me down, sweat dripping, your mouth on my breasts while you fuck me greedily again and again and again

this makes me crazy! it is the most erotic writing i've come across lately...so glad i found you.

And I'm glad you found me too - it's a plasure to excite you so much x ;)

omifreakingod...

I'm guessing that means you like it ;)

yeah i know this is an old one, but it's still a favourite of mine. i just came to it (again), at the part where you were telling me to cum all over your cock. it was hot. mmmmm.
-kaya

kaya - thankyou x
And I like you having favourites - glad you like it, and very much a pleasure to make you feel so good x

gods roger
love how hard you hold me down
love how you love how I struggle
fucking me so hard
so hard
cum for me baby
you say that and i just
detonate
oh oh oh oh gods yessssssssss
screamingscreamingscreaming
roger
yes

mmm god... such a dirty little girl... you know I lovce it when you cum for me, wet & shy... such a good girl... xx

i love ur blog. ive never commented b4 but this was ..mag-fucking-nificent. let me just say, if we read stuff like this in my english lit class, i'd pay WAY more attention. ;) xxx

I think they should cover erotica in english lit, I'm sure all the students would enjoy it - and think how much fun it'd be writing those essays ;) Glad you enjoyed it ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home