threesome - you, me and him, part 2

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 11:16 AM

I'm still erect, the swollen head of my cock smeared with cum, needing more, wanting more, watching you as you slide astride me, my hand still around his cock, stroking it, keeping him erect. He watches you too, his gaze taking in your naked body, looking at you as you lean over me, both of us wanting you.

You kiss me, passionately, both of our lips wet with cum, our tongues slipping and sliding together, tasting each other. I can feel your cunt sliding against my hard, wet cock, rubbing against me, needing my cock inside you. You slide your hand down to my erection, slipping your fingers around me, stroking me, holding me erect, moving over my cock, and as you feel the head of my erection nudging between the lips of your cunt, you push down onto me, all the way down, groaning with pleasure as your sex engulfs my hard penis, taking me deep inside you, filling you. I slide my hands up to your hips, pulling you down harder onto me, thrusting up into your deliciously wet cunt, fucking you.

As you begin to ride my cock, you look at him, your gaze on his hand as he strokes his cock, masturbating on the bed next to us, his cock still dripping with cum, wet sounds accompanying each stroke of his hand, his erection pulsing, throbbing, eager for more.

He moves behind you, and you shiver with pleasure as you feel his body against you, his hands slipping around your waist, sliding up to your breasts, brushing over them, cupping them, his fingers teasing your nipples as he presses himself up against you from behind. You can feel his hard cock erect between your buttocks, rubbing against you as you fuck me, his bare chest brushing against your back, one hand still on your breast, the other sliding down your belly, down to your clit, stroking you as you slide your cunt up and down my erection.

It feels so good - you need him inside you. Still riding my cock, fucking me deliciously, you push your ass back against his hard cock, gasping as you feel the head of his penis pushing against your asshole, pressing back against him, making the offer implicit. His cock is still wet, smeared with cum, and as you push back against him, you groan as you feel the head of his cock begin to penetrate you, trembling as you feel him begin to slip into your ass, inch by inch. You're afraid to move, his cock so big, holding yourself down on my erection, feeling me throbbing inside you, groaning again as his cock slides a little deeper, pushing into your ass, and you lean over to kiss me again, greedily, passionately, suddenly groaning as you feel his erection thrusting deep into your ass, filling you, his belly pressed against you as he starts to fuck you from behind, starting up the rhythm, and you begin to move on me again, so full now, my cock deep in your cunt, his cock deep in your ass, the three of us moving together, thrusting, fucking, moving as one, each of us so close to orgasm, trying to hold it back...

It's too much for you, you know you're gonna come first - my hands slide up to your breasts, stroking them, squeezing them, watching you as you fuck me, seeing him behind you, thrusting deeper into your ass, his cock throbbing, needing to cum, needing to fill your ass with his cum. You're so fucking wet around my cock - I slide a hand up to your face, pulling you down over me, kissing you greedily, and suddenly you're so full - my tongue in your mouth, my cock in your cunt, his cock in your ass - you start to shake - I arch up from the bed, thrusting my cock harder and deeper into your cunt - he thrusts his cock deeper and harder into your ass, his belly slapping against you as he fucks you harder - it's all you can take - a sudden gush of your wetness splashes over my cock, and you scream with pleasure, ramming down hard onto my erection, more of your wetness pouring over my erection as you start to come, hard, your body convulsing, screaming again, your orgasm intense, not stopping - you hear him groan behind you, unable to take any more - pushing his cock deep into your ass, he clings onto you as he starts to cum, his cock pulsing hard in your ass as his spunk spurts into you, again and again, filling your ass with his cum - it's so intense - you start to cum again, so fucking hard, your cunt squeezing and pulsing around my hard cock, and I groan with pleasure, unable to hold back - as your juices spill over my cock again, I cum intensely, crying out with pleasure, my penis spurting so fucking hard, filling you with my cum, again, and again, and again...

I can't write any more... god... I need to cum...

11 Comments:

Two fantastic pieces DB !! They left me so hot and inspired for wild and passionate sex ... Sessions like this must be fantastic, fabulous, overwhelming ... Excellent writing !

glad you liked them aragorn - you could be that other guy ;)

So intense... you know exactly what I like and exactly how to make me cum for you, such pleasure...

oooohh God Roger. That was so hot. You know just how to make me cum....

DB,

It just keeps getting better and better...oh my word.

I am so deeply aroused.....just riding you alone is enough to make me come...but taking a hard cock up my ass...damn...

I am just so turned on I can't stand it...

I am at work too...

You know what that means.

x

DLG - I love it when you come for me, I think you know that xx

ann elizabeth - glad you liked it ;)

bad bad girl - and it's always a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously...

p of lust - such a naughty girl - have you been masturbating at work again? ;)

Guilty as charged. ;)

This was an awesome post. Thanks DB. Will there be a part three where you fuck him? Enquiring minds want to know...

Love
vahri

vahri - I have to admit, I've had my fill of men for a little while, I want to think about girls ;) There'll be more, though, I'm certain x

Oh fuck Rog, that was a delicious come. Jumped around the archives a bit while touching myself and then landed here -- didn't know I wanted that fullness, that overwhelming feeling of two sets of hands and two cocks, it took me over the edge. The kind where I can wait for it as it builds, and then it slams through me after a heartstopping delay, my cunt spasming and wet as I come on my fingers. Whispering to myself oh fuck, fuck me, yesssss. So good.

Thanks everso. Always worth a visit here :)

And it's always very lovely when you do come here Jesse, hope I'll see you back here more often xx

Post a Comment

<< Home