threesome - part two

Sunday, April 30, 2006 at 3:15 AM

continued from part one...

I'm still erect, gasping deliciously as your tongue swirls around the head of my swollen cock, lapping up my cum as the last few spurts pour into your mouth. You slide your wet lips all the way down over my cock, sucking me deep into your mouth, tasting every last drop of my hot cum, stroking my balls gently as you slide your mouth back and forth along my erection, keeping me hard, keeping me erect, wanting more from me. I'm still trembling, my cock throbbing deliciously, and I need more too... I need to fuck you both...

Still gasping as you caress my hard cock with your lips and tongue, I look down to see your friend sliding out from underneath you, smiling at you as she watches your tongue swirling greedily over my erection, leaning down to join you, pushing my thighs open and sliding her hand to my balls, caressing them, moving her face down between my thighs, licking along the base of my cock, sliding her tongue up its length. I groan, and you slip my cock from your mouth for a moment, allowing her to lick all the way up it, and she opens her lips and takes me deep into her mouth, sucking and licking my cock deliciously as you watch. I groan again, looking down at you both, my cock throbbing intensely as she lets it slip from her mouth again, and you take over, sucking me in deep, then pulling back until just the head of my erection is in your mouth, her own tongue sliding up the length of my cock again, watching you pull away a little until just your tongue is lapping at the head of my cock, now joined by hers, both of you sliding your tongues over and around the swollen head of my throbbing penis... I groan with intense pleasure... I could cum again like this so easily... for a moment your lips and tongue leave my erection, and you lean forward to kiss your friend passionately, your lips meeting sensuously over my throbbing erection as I watch, both of you still stroking me rhythmically as you kiss each other, her tongue deep in your mouth, pulling away from you for a moment, lapping at my cock again, then back at your lips... it's so fucking intense... I'm finding it hard to hold myself back, needing to cum again... wanting you both to lap up my hot spunk as it spurts from the head of my cock... images of you both flying through my head - of my cum spurting hard from my cock as you both suck on me... each of you taking it into your mouth in turn, my cum splashing over your lips, your mouths... as you both swallow down my hot cum... kissing each other with my cum dripping down your lips... licking my spunk from each other's faces... I can't take any more... I need to fuck you right now or I'm gonna cum...

You seem to need it just as urgently... you push me onto my back on the bed, straddling me, my cock so fucking erect, rubbing yourself against me, the dripping wetness of your cunt skidding against my erection... your delightful little brunette friend giggles gorgeously as she slips astride my face, her dripping wet cunt inches above my mouth as she faces you, leaning towards you over me and kissing you again greedily, her tongue slipping back into your mouth as her hand slides down to my throbbing cock, hard and wet between your thighs, stroking it, holding it erect for you as you move yourself over it, and you feel the head of my cock sliding between the wet lips of your cunt... she guides it into place, and slips her hand out of the way, and kisses you again greedily as you slide all the way down onto my erection, taking my cock deep into your cunt, groaning as you feel me filling you, grinding down onto me, and I groan underneath you, feeling my cock throbbing intensely as your wet cunt sucks and squeezes around it, fucking me. I look up, seeing your girlfriend right over my face, her cunt visibly wet, dripping a little onto my lips... I need to taste her... I slide my hands up to her hips and pull her down over my face, smearing her cunt against my lips, sliding my tongue deep into her cunt.

She groans, starting to move against my lips and tongue, her hands sliding up to your breasts as she kisses you again, her fingers finding your nipples, pinching them gently between her thumb and forefinger, and you gasp, sliding your lips down her neck, biting her, pushing down harder onto my cock, starting to fuck me, riding me... thrusting slowly up and down my length, your hands all over each other now, your fingers finding her clit as she rubs against my lips, and I hear her groan, a sudden splash of her wetness pouring onto my tongue... I lap it up, swallowing her juices greedily, pushing my tongue deeper into her cunt as you ride my cock, fucking me harder now... faster... so fucking wet around my cock as you fuck me... one of her hands now finding your clit, her fingers skidding over it in rhythm with my thrusts inside you... and I feel you tremble over me... I know you're gonna come very quickly this time... I slip my tongue from your friend's cunt, replacing it with my fingers, sliding my tongue up to her asshole... licking around it... pushing my fingers deeper into her wet cunt... fucking her with them as you thrust harder and faster on my throbbing cock... you're both so wet... your own juices now splashing around my cock as you fuck me... god... so close to your orgasm... her juices dripping onto my face as I thrust my fingers deeper... my tongue finding her clit as she rubs at yours more frantically... my other hand sliding up to her wet asshole... rubbing a finger against it... starting to push my finger into her ass.... my tongue licking and swirling around her clit as I fuck her with my fingers...

and she can't take any more... she groans urgently... clinging onto you... you bite her neck again... your hands sliding over her naked body... and she starts to convulse... her cunt suddenly engulfing my fingers... her juices pouring from her cunt... splashing onto my face, my lips, my tongue... and as she starts to cum hard all over me, her own fingers skid around your clit... you feel me arching up, thrusting my hard cock deeper into your wet cunt... and watching her cum takes you over the edge... you cry out intensely... ramming your cunt hard down onto my pulsing cock, your juices dripping down over my balls as you start to cum on me... gasping... groaning... your cunt pulsating around my hot, hard erection as the two of you cling together... bucking and writhing as you cum all over my cock... so fucking hard... so wet... god... kissing again greedily as your orgasms feed off each other... using me... fucking me... cumming all over me... and god I need to cum... trying to hold it back as I feel your cunt milking me... knowing I need more...

still more to follow... to be continued...

18 Comments:

it's a pleasure to make you cum, cathetic - and even more intense sex to follow in part three... x

Holy shit, Roger! I don't think I've taken a breath for the last 10 minutes or so! lol I read them both back to back....and I'm throbbing so hard and need to cum urgently...would you be a dear and come give me a hand?? ; )
Blush

wow. I was very focused for this one! ;) can't wait for part 3 . . .<3

More? We get more? Oh, heaven! Roger, that was incredible...I have this image of your hands all over my body......

Mmm. Just what I needed. And I've just read your audio...your voice is just de...lish...us. I love that word. Chloe xx

Blush - I'd be very happy to give you a hand - I'll just slip it here between your thighs, is that where it's needed...? ;)

mariah - I was going to keep going a little longer, but that was all i could take ;)

miss understood - yep, at least one more installment - two if I need to finish myself off sooner than I expected when writing it... ;)

chloe - glad you liked it ;)

Hey roger, again jut wow! and still more to come? :D Can't wait. xXx

one more part yes... should follow in a day or two... ;)

Ooooo what a delicious story. I love it! A cute petite brunette? Now who could that be? *wink*

uhhhhoohhhhhh

ohhh god.... Roger.. baby... I love your fantasies.
I can feel myself getting so wet, right here in my chair at work. Naughty boy.. look what you've done to me.

purrrrrrrrrr

reading me at work? Such a naughty girl ;) Would you like me to slip under your desk and lap all that wetness up for you...? ;)

pandora - it can be whoever you want it to be ;)

three is plenty company ; )

three is always delightful, Jen ;) More to come on this story later in the week x

As always lover, you've made me cum very intensely with this post... having her and you at the same time is just incredible. xx

I very much love making you cum, DLG xx

MMm! cant wait for the next part! That was some good readin ;o)

glad you liked it, sex kitten ;)
there'll be a long and rather intense conclusion posted at the weekend - I think you might enjoy it ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home