slow, sensual fucking, part 2

Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 12:59 AM

You kiss me sensually, your orgasm still pulsing softly between your thighs, clinging to me, trembling gorgeously... our bodiessre still locked together, joined deliciously, my penis still deep inside your cunt, pulsing, pulsing, pulsing... still cumming a little inside you, feeling your cunt squeezing the last of my cum from my throbbing cock... milking me...

I kiss you again, and you feel me slip slowly out of you, sliding my cock gently out of your dripping wet cunt... and you're so full of my cum, so warm, so wet... feeling it dribbling down the inside of your thighs, a trail of our juices pouring slowly from your cunt... breathing softly... needing more... and I need more too...

I pull you towards me gently, your soft breath on my lips... smiling at you, kissing you softly... slipping my hands through your hair as we kiss... teasing... brushing softly... the tip of my tongue touching your lips, parting them... our lips caressing... tasting you... wanting you...

I can feel your naked body against mine, your skin warm and soft... feeling your thigh brushing against mine, so soft, so intimate... gently stroking your hair, brushing my fingers across your cheek, tipping your face up to mine, kissing your lips softly... my hand sliding down your back, pressing you against me once more, my cock already erect again, hard and warm against your belly... feeling you push against it... needing you so much... needing to fuck you...

I slide my hands down to your bottom, pressing you against me... feeling your hands sliding down over my back, over my bottom, pulling me against you in return... and I gasp a little, my hand sliding up over your belly, over the curve of your breast... brushing over your nipple, teasing softly, and kissing you again... feeling your nipple hardening under my fingers... pinching it gently between my fingertips... hearing you groan softly...

I slip my thigh between yours, moving against you, breathing harder now... I'm so erect, wanting you,... kissing you, my tongue in your mouth as you return the kiss greedily, sucking on my lip, as my hand slips between us... sliding down over your belly, drifting through your soft pubic hair, down between your thighs... feeling your own hand reaching up to my erect cock, taking gentle hold of me... ohhh god... stroking me slowly as my fingertip finds your clit, circling it, dipping my finger down... slipping between the lips of your cunt... getting my finger wet... dragging it slowly back to your clit... gasping deliciously as you slide your hand up and down over my cock, stroking me... masturbating me... and I'm so very erect now... god I need you...

my finger is still stroking you, caressing, rubbing you rhythmically... kissing my way down your neck, loving the way you taste... licking my way down, biting gently... and I can feel how wet you are between your thighs, your juices mixed with my cum, pooled in your cunt... still stroking you, slipping my fingers between the lips of your sex... and god you're so wet... more of my cum pouring slowly out of your cunt, covering my fingers as I push them a little way inside you... stroking you... my thumb caressing your clit... as your hips arch up to meet me...

kissing my way down to your breast... opening my lips, taking your nipple in to my mouth, sucking, biting playfully as my fingers push deeper into your cunt... feeling you stroking me faster, my erect penis throbbing in your hand... needing more... watching as you kiss your way down my chest, smiling up at me, then moving down my body, working your way down teasingly, until you're between my open thighs... still stroking me, your hand gliding up and down my erection, my cock inches from your face... and I'm gasping now, needing you to take me in your mouth, needing you to suck my cock... god I need that... watching you move closer to me, my cock pulsing in your hand... so fucking erect... watching as your tongue reaches out, licking me... god... lapping at me... circling your tongue around the head of my swollen penis...

god and I need to taste you too, need that so much... I pull you astride my face, straddling me, leaning over me to lick my cock again, your cunt above me now... so wet... so beautiful... looking up at you, my hands drifting over your bum, pulling you down onto my lips, onto my tongue... as you suck on the head of my cock deliciously, taking me deep into your mouth... making me groan with pleasure... my cock throbbing between your lips... sliding my tongue around your clit, slipping it inside you... inside your cunt... tasting you... drinking your wetness...

you take more of me into your mouth, sliding your lips down, and back up again... over and over... god... sucking me, licking me, lapping at me... and it feels so good... god I love this... I pull you down onto my face... needing to lick you... your cunt smearing against my lips, making my face wet from you... your mouth taking all of me now, all of my cock... all the way to the back of your throat... my fingers sliding to your cunt... so fucking wet for me... pushing my fingers inside you... hearing you gasp with pleasure, your cunt dripping onto my face... ahhh god... starting to fuck you with my fingers...

I need to be inside you... I need to fuck you again... need that so much... you can feel how hard I am, throbbing in your mouth... your cunt dripping wet on my lips, my tongue... you slide off from astride me... turning around, straddling my thighs... and I pull you down over me, kissing you greedily, your breasts brushing against my bare chest, my cock sliding against your cunt... rubbing against you, so fucking erect... needing to fuck you, needing to be inside you again... god I need to fuck you... my cock skidding against the lips of your cunt, my hands sliding over your breasts... kissing you more greedily... and you're moving against me now, so wet against my erection... and I groan as I feel your cunt part around the head of my cock... ohhh fuck yes... take me deep inside you... feeling you slide down onto me... unnhhhh fuckk... my hands on your hips... pulling you down... ohh god... all the way down onto my hard cock...

god and it feels so good... your cunt sliding down over me... so warm and wet around my pulsing erection... and I'm deep inside younow, my cock throbbing as you move your hips back and forth... grinding down onto me... fucking me harder... kissing you again, my tongue in your mouth... my hands on your ass, pulling you against me... fuck.. your cunt is so wet... god... I can feel you dripping down my cock... as you slide down harder onto me...

ohhh god fuck me... please fuck me... don't stop... slide your cunt right down onto me... god... so fucking wet on my cock... your juices dripping all over me... fuckk... both of us so close now... groaning together... your hands on my chest... my body arching up at each thrust...

god and you're fucking me hard now... slamming down onto me... my hands on your hips... pulling you down harder... deeper.... my cock pulsing deep inside your cunt... trying to hold back my orgasm... fucking you... ohhhh fuckkk you're so wet... so hot...ohhh god... god I want you to cum... I want you to cum on my cock... want you to cum all over it... throbbing inside you... so fucking close... your juices pouring out of you... spilling over my balls... ahhh god... and I cant take much more... my cock so fucking erect... throbbing in your cunt... thrusting up into you... your cunt pulsating... needing you to cum... wanting you to cum... wanting to feel your juices gushing down my cock... wanting to see you convulse... fuck I'm so fucking close...

god and you're trembling... clinging onto me... ohhh god you're gonna cum... don't hold it back... ramming my cock up hard inside you... fuck you're gonna make me cum too.. ohhh god.... ohhh fucking god yes... fuck me... ohhh god fuck me... cum for me... cum on my cock.... unnhhhh fuckkkk.... yes... NOW..... ohhhhh FUCKK yes... fuck you're making me cum.... UUNNNHHHHH...

16 Comments:

mmmm, that was delicious. I'm came hard with you...

damn, roger. that was hot.

that was you and I roger.... that was everything, and then some, of my fantasies, all rolled into one... hot wet and amazing... oh baby.... one more time? I fucking need you one more time.... just like that!! please come away with me that orgasmic edge.... I'll take you lover.... over that edge with me! mmmmmmmm yummy lover!

xo

That was better than the first part...I'm still throbbing. Think I will read it again and play a bit more....

~April

De-lurking to say...well, crap, all my fun adjectives have been used...

Well, I enjoyed this (and all other posts) loads. I just keep cumming....uhm..coming back for more.

Cheek kisses,

Thank you so much for this. It was simply divine.

bad bad girl - mmmm good... I wanted you to cum...

mariah - very hot to write too... ;)

schatzie - such a greedy girl... and such a pleasure to make you so deliciously wet..

lildirtyann - lovely to see you in here ann, it's been a while - and glad you like it ;) x

april - and I always want more too... ;)

strumpet - aww, I love it when a lurker pops up to say hello - have a lovely big hug and some cheeky kisses back xx

p of lust - absolutely my pleasure x

Roger, I have to tell you I came so hard...I mean convulsively hard...I just was so taken...

Thank you...

ahh to have witnessed you cum so intensely... though of course I'd have needed to fuck you... ;)

Oh my. How you do make a southern girl quiver...and I only just found you. I do believe I'm flushed.

txgirl

txgirl - flushed is definitely a good thing ;) Welcome to my blog - hope you're having fun explopring the archives ;) xx

I am simply at a loss for words. I haven't even touched myself this whole time yet I'm positive I have soaked myself. Thank you ;]

mmm... very much my pleasure - that's very much the kind of response I want you to have to my words ;) x

i've been a shy and i finaly decided to comment...i can't take your stories halfway and the inside of my thighs were a mess and by the end i end up cleaning up, so thanks to you i need to clean up before my boyfriend gets home...or out of the shower...

the messy girl, A.

A - I'm delighted you've decided to say hello, hope you'll do so more often x
It sounds as though you had rather an intense orgasm or two - ahh, If I'd only been there to watch you cum so intensely for me ;) xx

Wow I kno this blog is kinda old but I've jus found it and DAMN....all I can sayy is I'd love to fuck the hell outta you R.... mmmhmmmm ;) ~~~Mari

Post a Comment

<< Home