craving you

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM

I want you naked on my bed
the thought of it makes me pulse
I can feel it in my cock
An ache, a need
a constant throb
And I'm erect, and I want you...

your exquisite curves are liquid against the sheets
soft, subtle movements as you breathe
light dappled on your gentle skin
secrets to be discovered
intense pleasure between your thighs.

As much as I love this image...
as much as I love thinking of you this way...
all I want is to take you

You're so beautiful
So sensual
but all I want is to be all over you
to fuck you
to cover you in my hot wet cum

I want to make you wet
to fuck you with my hard cock
to make you scream
to turn this beauty into lust
hard, frantic, urgent lust.

The images tumble in my head
my body between your thighs
urgently moving
thrusting and fucking
overwhelming need and desire.

I want you wrapped around me
I want my cock deep inside your cunt
I want to feel you clutching around me
clinging onto me
engulfing my cock with your hot, wet need
bathing my cock with your cunt.

Our bodies melt, merging into one another
the wet slap of cock inside cunt
the irresistible rhythm of sex
my body in yours
inside you
thrusting
craving you
thrusting
wanting you
thrusting
plunging deeper, harder
thrusting
thrusting
grabbing at me frantically
clutching at my cock
fucking me
and fucking me
and fucking me...

and when you come...
ohh god when you come
all over my cock
a hot, wet flood
screaming my name
your body arching
beauty out of passion...

that image of you
arched
your breasts exposed
your thighs clinging
your head thrown back

it's what I need
what I want

and your orgasm...
ohh god your orgasm...
makes me need to come
makes me need to spurt

I want to fill you with my cum

and it's raw now
and it's animal
as my cock skids out
my penis visibly throbbing
swollen and erect
dripping wet from your cunt
and I can't hold it back
and I groan your name
and my cum spurts
again and again
on your breasts
on your belly
all over your cunt

hot, thick, wet spurts of cum
all over you
making you wet
marking you

making you mine...

until you're draped on the bed once more
still a thing of beauty
so wet from me
flushed
drenched
covered in my cum
breathing hard...

and I see you like that
so sensual in the soft light
soaked and naked

and I want you again...

20 Comments:

WOW! This one was very passionate and intense. I like the way it was written. I enjoyed reading it very much.

Delicious post very intense! yummm xx

This was a lot of fun to read.....and imagine. mmm xxxxx

Even better!

Perfect xxx

That was good... thank you! x

wow. lovely.

Roger, Roger!! I love being covered in your cum, so wet, so warm. I can still feel the pulsing of your cock inside me. Don't stop now. Not ever.
~Babe xx

You certainly haven't lost your touch... I had a hard time lasting all the way to the end of the post. Delicious.

-J

God. Roger. Writhing as I write...
Your wanting me, makes me want you.
Your desire, makes me ache to fuck you.
Your cum coats me while my juices slowly ooze over your cock.
And as you watch me, spent, relaxed... I curl my wet body around yours and rock slowly until we both crave each other again...

Suzanne xx

Arrg this is beautifully paced .. especially hoT when read aloud .. xX

Wookie's Girl - I'm delighted you enjoyed it so much! x

Madelyn - I'm glad you liked it ;) x

Elli - It was a lot of fun to write too ;) x

DLG - mmm thank you xxx

Scarlett - thank you, I do my best ;) x

Babe - I have no intention of stopping, and it's a pleasure to cum all over you ;) x

saucyminx - mmm thank you, I love making you feel that way x

Suzanne - mmm such gorgeous images, you're making me crave you too ;) x

FoXx - read aloud? Lucky girl ;) x

I very much enjoyed this one. So sexy and so passionate.

Oh this is exquisite...so vivid, so powerful, so raw and sensual.

I think I just came :)

Which is precisely the effect I wanted to have on you, Renee :) x

Oh yes, please do cover me with your cum. I want that, I need that. I'm so wet, so aroused for you. My wet country craving your attention. Mmm how sexy it would be for my naked body to be exposed to you ready and eager for your warm cum...

My God....

Xxx

Darn those autocorrections on phones - though I think I know what you meant by 'country' ;) I would be only too pleased to spurt my warm cum all over you - such a delightfully dirty girl ;) xxx

I could eat this one for breakfast, with scones and tea.

my god, roger, this is poetry!
It sums up all those emotions you go through when having sex with someone you truly love and desire!
I love it!!! Thank you for this!

german girl (still lurking around ;o) )

Post a Comment

<< Home