I want you to fuck me...

Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM

Hello you xx
It's been a while since I gave you a little space in here to be a bad girl for me...
and since I'm working on the new Sophie chapter, now seems like a good time...
I've been intensely horny all week, and you know how very much I love it when you're a dirty girl for me...

I so very much want you to make me come...

so imagine me right there with you...
and I want you to touch yourself as you think about me...

do it for me now...
touch yourself for me...

I know you want to...
I know you need that...

touch yourself for me, right now...

ohhh yes that's it...

teasing... stroking......
making yourself wet...
I love it when you do that for me...
knowing that I'm doing just the same as I watch you...
and I do so very much love watching you...

I'm right next to you, right now...
my cock is hard, pulsing a little as I stroke it...

ohhhh

just like that...
feels good...

and you know I'll do anything you please...
you know how much I want to make you come...
and you know how much I need to come too...

and when you're wet...
when you're so deliciously wet, wanting me...
when you're aching to be filled...
to be fucked...
right at that moment...
I want you to write me a comment...
I want you to tell me how you need me to fuck you...
and don't be shy, say whatever you please, be as explicit as you like...

but don't go rushing to the comments just yet...
keep stroking yourself until you're intensely turned on...
keep touching yourself for me...
god yes like that...
don't stop...

I'm watching you now...
watching you masturbate for me...

god I'm so erect...
needing you...
stroking myself as I type...

I don't want you to comment until you're really close to orgasm...
I want you to be so wet that you'll tell me anything...

and don't stop touching yourself as you write for me...
I want you to be masturbating as you write...
just as I am right now...

are you ready...?
are you wet for me...?

god I need to fuck you...

tell me what you want...
do it now...
tell you how you want me to fuck you...

let's make these the most intense comments on the site, and I'll reply to each of you individually and explicitly...

god I need to come...
and I want you to come with me...

roger xx

14 Comments:

Umm Roger...

I can't help myself.

My hands are trailing.

My head is thrown back.

My corset is on the floor.

My silk knickers on my desk.

My mouth is open.

......

mmm Charlotte... just how I love you to be... aroused... abandoned... touching yourself... so deliciously wet for me... so very delightful... and discovering you like this... I lean over you, and kiss you, sensually, my hand tracing down your body, exploring...
mmmm...

Oh Roger.. I'm so wet
Please fuck me, hard
I'm so horny, I need to come
Fuck me and make me come..

*licking my lips as I watch you masturbating so deliciously in front of me, the sight of your cock, so hard and smooth in your hand causing juices to pool and muscles to pulse between my thighs as visions of us together dance around my mind -

Imagining us fucking against the wall, on the dining room table, on your bedroom floor, too greedy with lust to even make it to the bed -

Moaning as my fingers dive into my cunt, wishing it was your cock thrusting into me instead, a wicked idea teasing the edges of my consciousness, already hazy from such arousal...

My hands stop moving, my thighs gliding further apart, and I use my fingers, glistening with my own lust for you, to spread my pussy lips wide to your hungry gaze*

Cum for me Roger...I want you to cum as you stare at my cunt...Show me how hot I make you...!

(Hmmm, you did say you wanted it filthy here in the comments, right? ;) )

Mmmmm, finally a Man that understands his needs... :-) as well as mine...

~c

ashley - mmm... such a delightfully urgent request... and such a delight to know how very aroused you are... I'd love to slip deep inside you, feel you so warm and wet around my cock... just delicious... xx

Speak Sexy - Rose, you really are a most delightfully dirty girl for me... displaying yourself for me that way, so wantonly... you're clearly such a little slut... I think perhaps I'd want to move close to you, sit opposite you as you masturbated for me in that way, watching you, watching your fingers fucking your cunt deliciously... and as you came... hard... your body arching, convulsing... I'd come too... groaning as my cum spurted from my cock... splashing again and again onto your cunt... warm wet spurts, all over you... mmmm... and yes, filthy is just fine ;) xx

C - I very much understand my needs, and love expressing them... I'm glad it excites you too ;) x

oh god...yet again, you made me itch, between my thighs, where I beg you to touch. I have my legs widely open, on each side of the laptop...hoping that you can come out of my screen, caress my thighs, my clit , and my lips. And then, you would cup my heated core, you would feel how dripping wet it is, how positively sopping it is. It's all for you baby. You can lick my already hardened nipples, lap them, bite them, make me squirm beneath you. You can feel my juices pouring onto your hand. Oh god, you can smell my arousal from far away. Take me whichever way you want to please; thrust two figures into my cunt first, feel how tight it is. For that I'm a virgin, I will give my first time to you.

I will have my legs wide open, begging for you to put your glorious hard cock into my dripping cunt. I want to feel you all the way inside my core. It hurts, and yet, comes with great pleasure.

I want to feel you swell inside of me. My hot juices pour onto your cock, milking you; my cunt engulf your shaft, pulling you deeper into my tight core. You're anything but gentle now, but that's what I need. Pounce my hard, baby, let me feel your hard cock all the way to my throat.

"uunnnhhhh...oh baby...faster...uunnhhh...please...harder....oh yes...yes" I will beg for you to take me hard. God I'm so close. My juices drench your cock and your balls. "Oh yes....yes....I'm cumming.....uunnhhhh........oh fuck...yes...yes...yes....YES" You bite down on my nipple that makes me undone.
You are close too. My tight pussy gives you plaesure you have never experienced before. My wall squeezses tight around your hard, swelled cock. My wall squeezes too tight you think you're going to explore right then, but my wall relaxes; squeeze hard and relaxes. I fuck you with my wall.

You ravish my pussy, not letting me take any break. I'm wet again, from all the pain and pleasure that you give me. You turn me over, make you on my four. Thrust into my tight, swollen pussy in one quick motion. In and out, in and out, your balls slap my backside.

One of your hands cup my breast and pinch my nipple. I squeal at the contact. "Oh yes, baby...harder...uunnhhhh...fuck me.....oh yes...fuck me nice and hard." I want us to cum together, I want it so bad. "Oh fuck, your tight pussy feels soooooo good," you yell and start to rub my clit furociously.

We're both soooooooooo close; my hand sneak behind my thights, cupping your balls and squeeze them hard. That comes your undone; your hot cum spurts into my cunt and that brings me to my second orgasm. "ohh FUCK.....OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSS" we both yell, so loud. I come so hard as your cock twitches inside my cunt, spurt hot het of your cum into my cunt. Filling me completely....


oh god....that feels soooooo good...

how is it possible to want a perfect stranger to fuck me immediately upon reading his first few sentences?

I am so wet right now and my pussy is just pulsating for your big hard cock to fill me... oh god I need to cum. I want you to cum with me... I actually want you to cum on me but i'll settle for with me ;)

what an incredible site... thank you, my dear... I will most definitely be back! :*

MmeLionHead - mmm my god... you've left me speechless and so deliciously aroused... you should know, I think, that I first read this comment soon after you'd posted it, and you made me cum, so very, very gorgeously...
Absloutely delightful, thankyou for this xx

Mandy - mmm hello xx - and welcome to my site, I hope you'll spend time delving into the archives, there's so much more fun in there for you ;)
It's such a pleasure for me to know how wet I made you... which is what I want, of course... and I'd be delighted to cum with you... and even more delighted to cum on you... all over you... such a delicious thought...
I'll look forward to seeing more of you in here xx

My pussy is so wet thinking of your hard cock slowly sliding in and out of me and as you talk dirty to me i beg you to thrust your hard cock deeper and faster...as you squeeze my beautiful big tits and i whisper intensely, "yes fuck me fuck me fuck me"...

my pussy is so wet for you = I love to hear you say you want to fuck me = I would love to hear you say it for real. Moaning my name as you cum hard and making me cum at the same time. Picturing your cock in your hand is driving me wild.

Post a Comment

<< Home