masturbating lazily...

Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 8:08 PM

I was going to write more of The House tonight, but the next scene will be quite long, I don't want to cut it into two, and I don't quite have the stamina tonight to write it all - I definitely have the appropriate level of sexual arousal (regular readers will know that I usually write entries in here whilst masturbating - makes it that much more fun for me), but I'm feeling a little too dreamily lazy to take the next scene all the way to it's, erm, climax.

So instead you find me here just typing lazily, naked at my computer, nicely aroused and sort of semi-erect, stroking myself just a little when I feel the need, enjoying that delicious, slow, sensual build to orgasm. I love it when I feel like this - sort of tense but relaxed at the same time - tense because I'm edging towards a delicious orgasm, and my body wants me to go for it, whilst my head says hey, no rush, enjoy it, take your time; relaxed because I've got these lustful, pleasurable feelings drifting through my body, small, intense surges every so often, everything so sensitive, feeling so good. I could come, right now, I know, but I'm going to keep it in check, stay in this erotic haziness for a while, tease myself, take it slow - a lovely, long masturbation session ahead, I think. I wish you could be here to enjoy it with me - I want you to tease me, just like this, stroke and caress me, and when I come, I want you to come with me. Ahh, if only you could rush yourself to me right now. I'd want to make love to you for hours, to make you come again and again and again...

I'm hard now, thinking about that. Thinking about you. I'm very erect, getting quite warm, and I'm masturbating between sentences. Are you watching me? Do you enjoy seeing me so turned on? I hope so - I want you to be turned on too. I want to make you wet. I want you to picture me, hot, aroused, visibly erect, just as I am right now, stroking my cock slowly and sensually - I want you to masturbate too - I love to excite you, it's very arousing for me.

I wish you were here with me. What would you do if you were? Would you go down on me, take me into your mouth? Would you want to fuck me? Would you just lay back and masturbate with me, waiting for me to come, wanting me to cum all over you? I'm full of these kind of thoughts tonight.

I should focus on something, let myself go, concentrate on one thing and just come and come - and I will, but this just feels so good, letting my mind free associate a little whilst masturbating, just like flipping through a dirty book, enjoying what I read, knowing I just need to find that one scene, that one idea to come to, but in no rush to get there, just stroking... stroking... stroking... thinking about you, thinking about what I want to do to you.

God... I'm so turned on...

Tell me something to make me come. I'd love that.

8 Comments:

previous comments:

Hmmm, what would I do?! I'm also feeling in a slow, sensually lazy place today, and I'm longing for someone to just feel my body, all over. I can indeed picture you there, and I'm itching to lie you down underneath me, both naked, and just running my whole body over yours, so you can feel my flesh tingle against yours, feel my nipples harden as I brush my breasts against your skin, before parting my legs and running my warm, wet pussy up and down your body, gently nibbling on your neck, working us both into a frenzy of heavy breathing before I plunge you deep inside me, thrusting long but hard... you get the jist I'm sure ;) xx
Anakalia, December 04th, 2004

I definitely get the jist, Anakalia - and that sounds just perfect - both of us naked, just brushing against each other, feeling your body sliding against mine, a trail of your wetness smeared across my belly as you rub yourself sensually against me... waiting for that delicious moment when you slide all the way down my body, your dripping wet cunt engulfing my hard cock, starting to fuck me, slow, lazy, gorgeously erotic, my hands exploring your naked body as you slide up and down along my erection... I'd love that, definitely xx
dirtyboy, December 04th, 2004

*groans* I need cock...badly....
Anakalia, December 04th, 2004

My fault, I really must apologise x
I think tonight I want everyone to feel this way - greedy, horny, aroused - definitely fun x
dirtyboy, December 04th, 2004

naughty, naughty boy... keep up the good work, Roger :)
Anakalia, December 04th, 2004

Mmmm the things I could do. I think I will just pick one though. I would get down on my knees infront of you, tease you a little and then give you a very hot blowjob. Of cource that would just be the beggining. ;)
*Kelly*, December 04th, 2004

Kelly, I'd love that, leaning back in my chair, my legs spread, looking down at you, my fingers sliding through your hair, encouraging you, as I feel your lips slide down around my hard cock, licking, sucking, tasting me... sounds delicious xx
dirtyboy, December 05th, 2004

i just love your site. upon stumbling onto it i read your stories. i know you love to know that you turn your reader on. and here is just a tid bit of what you did to me:
i sit here in front of my screen in my black leather chair. i lean back and begin to read your blog. i begin to feel very wet and begin to push my hand up my shirt, until i reach my strapless bra. i push down my bra until my nipples are exposed, erect and ready. i begin to play with them with my fingers, as my right hand scrolls down to read more of your delicious story. soon i come to part your cock is entering the girl. i run upstairs to grab my vibrator and return reading your story. i push up my pink skirt and move the crotch of my panties to the side as a insert the vibrate slowly while my left hand slowly begins to rub my clit. it feels delicious as a begin to play with my nipple with my right hand. i can almost feel your warm throbbing cock entering me as i insert the vibrator fully. i begin to moan as i thrust my hips to my vibrator and i push in and out at an angle that brushes against my clit. i begin to pant and beads of sweat form while my right hand vigorously tweaks my nipples. OHHHH OHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH. i thrust harder and faster...until my body shakes with tremors. and i come all over my black leather chair...
thanks for the orgasm
xoxox
tara ;)
tara, December 06th, 2004

tara - thankyou xxx - quite the most delicious, intense, arousing and delightfully explicit comment I've received all week - I have an erection, right now, and it's all your fault - thankyou again - hope you keep reading, I love exciting you so much xx
dirtyboy, December 06th, 2004

give me a few moments so my pulse can return to normal before i say anything....
I'm sitting here, fresh from a shower. My skin still damp and my hair still dripping. My panties are now completely soaked (and not from the shower). I think you for that sexual experience.
hot and ready, December 06th, 2004

thankyou hot and ready xxx
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and it was a pleasure to help you come xx
dirtyboy, December 06th, 2004

mmm.. what wouldn't I do...yes I would definitely want to fuck you...lick your balls as you stroke your cock...making my way up your belly...I'd straddle your chest and play with my pussy right in front of your face...you'd have the best seats in the house ..and when you cum it would spray all over my back....M
M, December 22nd, 2004

mmm delicious M - if you were so close to me, and so tempting, I'd have to taste you... x
dirtyboy, December 23rd, 2004

You know what I think I'd do? I think I'd just hold you and snuggle up and watch you. Tonight (many, many nights after you wrote this), I'm too tired and sleepy to really want to fool around. But I'd nuzzle you and tell you how beautiful you look, happy and warm and sexy.

Hi Roger,

I was reading the Chicago Craigslist this morning and came across this post. As a long-time (mainly) lurker, I recognized the style immediately!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/rnr/140931538.html

Is this a modern day take on Cyrano de Bergerac? I think some women is going to be very disappointed. The picture is probably not him either! LOL

Hi Harpy x
aww bless - well, if it helped him find the girl of his dreams, I don't mind one bit - though it would have been nice if he'd have asked first lol. I've had occassional emails from other guys over the past couple of years, asking me if I'd mind them using my words to seduce a girl, and of course I don't mind at all - in a weird way it's sort of a compliment. At least it's just a little personal ad - feels a bit weird seeing it there, but whatever lol.

And as a long time lurker popping up to say hello, you realise there's a tradition around here - come and get a big hug! ***hugs***

Well, I did post on Craigslist with the attribution (don't like plagiarism), so maybe you'll pick up a few new readers!

Thanks for the hug! I could do with one today.

Thankyou- that's very good of you x - and if you need a hug, then here's another one...

*lovely warm snuggly hug*

Hugs are always in plentiful supply here (I just know I'm gonna be inundated with requests for hugs now lol - I can see a queue forming as we speak...)

First time visting you... your words, and the images they conjure, have made me moist and wanting. I am leaving you now to spend several hours on a lazy, wet Saturday, lazily getting wet. I will visit again once the throbbing subsides, the pulse returns and the nipples soften.

S, it's lovely to meet you, and it's a delight for me to turn you on so gorgeously. Hope you enjoy your lazy, wet saturday ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home