The Threesome - introduction

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Hello you xx
Here's the first taste of a new ongoing story (Sophie on her way again too, I promise) - hope you enjoy, there'll be much more at the weekend ;)

roger x

---------------

You watch her undress for you, watching her move, your gaze lingering on her exquisitely subtle curves, the gentle light of the room casting soft pools of shadow across her form, like ripples of dark water cascading over her alabaster skin. You're already naked on the bed, waiting for her, wanting her.

She knows you're watching, and she smiles at you with only a hint of shyness, as her flimsy sundress slips past her thighs, shimmying her hips a little to allow the dress to slide down to her feet, stepping out of it, her hands reaching behind her back to unclip her soft lace bra. You've seen her naked before, of course, have known her so long, but always as your friend, never like this. Never watching her in this way, knowing what's to come. Anticipating it.

You wonder for a moment if what you're doing is a mistake, wondering if you should have ever suggested this to her. But as she slips out of her bra, her breasts curving so sensually, her nipples delightfully erect, aching to be touched, you dismiss the notion with a secret smile.

She so very clearly wants it as much as you, has always wanted it, has been waiting for this, has dreamt of you in her fevered night time fantasies, her fingers locked between her thighs. And now here she is, with you, smiling at you again as she slides her small lace panties down to her ankles, kicking them off gently, finally naked for you.

Already you can feel a delightful tingling in your clit, your pulse quickening, anticipating the pleasures to come.

Laying behind you, also already naked, I watch her with you. You had almost forgotten my presence, lost in your gaze, watching her, but as you feel my fingertips trace along your hip, brushing your soft skin teasingly, following your curves, you feel yourself pulse deliciously... this is going to be so much fun...

She sees me touching you, and blushes slightly, pausing, uncertain what to do next. "Come to bed," you whisper, something you've wanted to say to her for so long, and she smiles at you, stepping over towards you, climbing onto the end of the bed, her naked body looking all the more delicious in the soft light of the room. You feel me move behind you, and turn with curiosity to see me taking her hand gently, pulling her closer towards us, sitting up and smiling at her, my fingers sliding through her hair.

"You look so beautiful..." I say to her, softly. "Will you kiss her for me? I want to watch you both kiss..."

"I'd love to..." she replies, smiling at you, moving towards you on the bed...

much more to follow...

18 Comments:

Ooo.. looks like this could heat up to be a very sexy story indeed. I can't wait to see it all finished and get to enjoy it. ^^

Mmmm...what a delicious new story. How I can't wait for the next installment. Anticipation does make everything more intense, doesn't it, Roger?

Serenity - I think it's going to get pretty intense, yes - I'm rather looking forward to writing it ;) xx

psyche - I like to think anticipation is half the fun, definitely. I'm also a terrible tease ;) xx

Um Roger this story is just delicious. I can feel myself already growing wet under the sounds of your words, leaving your lips and trailing over my body.

Can't wait for the next part...

Talented as always Sir xx

Always Charlotte xx

I love getting to the First part of a good story.

Charlotte - it's always such a delight to make you so wet - much more to come at the weekend, I hope you'll enjoy it gorgeously xx

trainer - hopefully it will be good - I think it should be fun ;)

What a lovely start.Ive just found your blog and must come back for some more serious reading

It's lovely to meet you, anna louise - hope you'll have lots of fun exploring the archives ;) x

new to your site and what a way to start....a threesome. looking forward to more.

nymph

nymph - another new reader, yay! More to follow with this over the weekend - and in the meantime, go explore the archives, there's lots of fun in there ;)

*pouting as the weekend is over and I am left wanting more roger...*

such a selfish girl I am ;)

b - such a greedy, impatient girl, as always ;) I didn't manage to get to it over the weekend, as intended, but it's imminent - all good things come to those (good girls) who wait ;) xx

yes, yes...definitely greedy...wanting more....

I am loving the new threesome, btw, but also WANTING MORE...

I am insufferable, I know *grin* but I just wanted you to know we're out here thinking of you ;)

I like you thinking of me, b ;)
I think that, in the absence of anything new this evening, you should go explore the archives, find something delicious, and come for me... as I do so very much love to make you come... xx

this dirty whore is still stuck on ass fucking, spanking and rough sex archives....trying to catch up.

nymph

take your time, nymph, I promise you those archives aren't going anywhere, enjoy them at your leisure - so long as I'm making you come, then I'm happy ;)
and yes, you're clearly a dirty little whore ;) xx

mmmmm...i can't get a this thought out of my head of thinking about you jacking off in a shallow dish and cat licking your own cum up with your tongue and crawling over to to your subject....so spread wide open for you and making you slather it up her cunt so you could finish her off....i digress... nymph

oh, digressing is just fine in here, nymph, this is your playground, after all, and I do love knowing about all those disgracefully dirty things you're imagining ;)
Hope you're still having fun in the archives with me ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home