happy valentine's day! x

Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 12:14 AM

Happy Valentine's Day you - don't forget, there's always a dirty kiss, a sensual cuddle and some disgraceful snuggling in here any time you need it ;)

Whilst I'm here, some Sophie news: you might be pleased to hear that I'm writing the first chapter of the new 'Sophie in Hollywood' book as we speak - the first part should be up by the weekend, if not before - expect decadence and debauchery and bagfuls of rather explicit sex in 1935 Hollywood ;)


More Sophie news: my proof copy of the new collected book 'Sophie and the Artist' is in the mail to me from lulu.com as we speak - I'm expecting it in the next couple of days. Assuming it's okay when it arrives, I'll be posting a link straight away for you to buy your own copy, should you wish to do so. Slightly too late for Valentine's Day, but hopefully worth the wait!

Okay, it's Valentine's Day - go send a sexy email to someone you fancy - and if there's no-one out there you feel like treating in such a delightful way, then send one to me instead, I'm rather fond of dirty emails ;)

sweet dirty kisses

roger xx

4 Comments:

Happy Valentine's Day xx some dirty kissing and some disgraceful snuggling sounds like the perfect way to spend the rest of the day ... xx your place or mine ? xx

Happy Valentine's Day, sexy. x

missie - your place sounds good to me, I'll bring the wine ;) x

miss understood - and happy Valentine's Day yourself, sexy - hope you have a good one ;) xx

Happy Valentine's lover - I'm very much looking forward to curling up with you xxx Looking forward to the book too ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home