sexual seduction

Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Hello you x
You’re looking like you need a snuggle - come and sit by the fire with me.

You look just delicious in those cute pyjamas - hope you don’t mind that I’m just wearing this dressing gown, but I just got out of the shower, and I’m still a little hot and damp, so I didn’t want to get dressed just yet.

It’s lovely to have you all to myself again - I know you saw me playing with those other girls, and I loved you watching me, but it’s nice just having you here, just the two of us, cuddled up together by the fire, your head laying on my chest, my fingers stroking gently through your hair.

Kiss me, I’d love that… mmmm god… yes like that… your lips brushing across mine… my tongue caressing yours… so delicious… mmmm… and so greedy… already I’ve noticed your hand slipping into my dressing gown, sliding over my bare chest… you’re such a tease… kiss me again… please… mmm god yes… slow and sensual… lips sliding across lips… so sweet… and I can feel your hand sliding down… down my stomach… opening my dressing gown as you slip your hand down… ohhh… ohhh god… yes… stroke me there… right there… ohh god… yes… can you feel how hard I am… hot and hard for you… I want you so much…

god… you’re stroking me so deliciously… unnhh yes… pulling you next to me on the sofa… so we’re laying side by side… kissing you again… hungrily now… showing you how much I want you… my fingers unbuttoning your pyjama jacket… letting it fall open… god… still kissing you… as I slide my hands inside the jacket… up to your breasts… ohhh god… so soft… so delicious… hearing you gasp as I caress them… my fingers teasing your nipples… stroking… slipping over and around… god… yes… stroke me a little harder… unnhh… fuckk… you’re getting me so turned on… wanting you so much… ohhhh god… take me in your mouth… please… take my cock in your mouth…

ohhh fuckk… unnnhh god… god that feels so good… your lips wrapped around my erect cock… sucking… sliding your tongue around the head… fuck yes… don’t stop… please... sliding my hands down your belly… down inside the waistband of your pyjama bottoms… ohhhhh… all the way down… between your thighs… ohhh god yes… god you’re so wet… so wet on my fingers… stroking you… sliding my fingertips down to your cunt… stroking… caressing… parting your lips… slipping a couple of fingers inside you…

ohhhhh god… hearing you moan around my cock, still sucking me… god you’re getting me so close… slipping my fingers out of your cunt… sliding them up to your clit… stroking round and round… ohhh fuck yes… god you love that… your body trembling as I stroke you… arching your back a little… leaning over you… taking a breast into my mouth… my lips sliding around your nipple… sucking… licking… sliding around as I stroke you… god… my cock throbbing hard in your mouth now… our bodies moving together on the sofa… so good…

god… god I want you so much... my cock pulsing in your mouth now… god yes… tugging your pyjama bottoms down your thighs… pulling them right off… unnn god… I need to fuck you… ohhh god… ohh god I need to fuck you right now… roll on your back.. as I slide between your open thighs... looking down at you now.. smiling lustfully at you... my cock skidding against your wet cunt... fuckk... ohh god you're so fucking wet... sliding the head of my cock down... down between your swollen lips... unnn fuck... pushing... your cunt parting around my cock... ohhh fuckkk... and I start to slide inside you... unnhhh.... unnn fuckk yes... all the way... god... my cock filling you... deep now... so deep in your wet cunt...

god... fucking you... fucking you so hard... so good... god I want you to come... I need you to come... need to feel you coming hard around my cock... god I want that... so much... ohhh fuckk... please... please come for me... unnhh fuck ... if you come for me... if you come all over my cock... god... I won't be able to hold back... I'll cum so hard... filling you... ohhh god yes... filling you with all my cum... ohh fuckkk... please... ohhh god please... please cum for me... cum all over my cock... ohhh god yes... ohhh god... come... come for me baby... please.. fuckkk yes... ohhh fuckk yes... come.... now.......

3 Comments:

previous comments:

oh fuk..being alone with you..all your attention on me, kiss me forever..I love your kiss..I need this right now..this soft, slow, sensual seduction...my pussy is literally aching right now..as I read each sentence..I close my eyes and picture you..kissing me..stroking me...my breathing is fast...my pussy is throbbing...I wish you were here in person with me now to fuck me like that...so I could suck your cock like that...feel you inside me, hear your voice moaning..this post was amazing..it was the exact mood I was in at this moment , as if you were reading my mind..thinking of me...wanting ME....I am going to go pleasure myself NOW with my vibrator and my hands..and I will be imagining it is you..right now, here, fucking me...Thank You......M
birdmadgirl, January 25th, 2005

very much my pleasure M - I love you being so deliciously aroused - and I very much want you to come, thinking of me fucking you, just like that.... xx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

wow again you amaze me with your work...leave me with a smile and a wonderful sequence of thoughts...
michelle c;), January 25th, 2005

WOW! that was so sexy! I'm not even a woman and I want you to fuck me like that........LOL. And as for M's comment, just adding fuel to the fire. Thanks to both of you!
newton, January 25th, 2005

michelle - thankyou x
I very much love turning you on - hope you have fun with your thoughts ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

newton - although there's not a chance in hell that I'll fuck you like that lol, I'm glad you enjoyed it - often the comments in here (almost exclusively by women) are extraordinarily arousing, so if only for that reason alone, I'd encourage you to check in from time to time ;)
And thanks!
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

Ohhh Myy.... now trembling here... so wet.... thankyou xx
saphire, January 25th, 2005

mmm...you have been reading my thoughts again...I have been longing for a personal, sensual encounter...
mmmmmmmmmm...you always know what I need
*kiss*
MidniteSiren, January 25th, 2005

saphire - I love making you wet... always a pleasure for me xx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

MidniteSiren - *returning the kiss*
my pleasure - and I think you know I want you very much indeed xx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

This left a throbbing in my chest, a long lusting sigh and a smile on my face. What a wonderful thing to come home to...
Christina, January 25th, 2005

mmm how do you KNOW so much! how did you know i needed some one to one time with you? how much i needed to be in your arms, kissing you so gently and then with increasing lust. how much i love when you're just out of the shower, skin still damp and warm...so lovely to touch and caress....then to suck your hard cock, taste you, feel you...mmmmm and then when you fuck my pink, soft, wet pussy.....gawds!!!! yessssssss!!!!! i want your cock in my mouth again, to feel your cock with my tongue.....mmmmm wonderful!
manysurprises, January 25th, 2005

my pleasure christina - I like you lusting after me ;) xxx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

I specifically made this a very intimate one-to-one, manysurprises - I felt some of you might have felt neglected after all that orgy stuff, and that maybe you wanted me to concentrate my attentiions back on you, something intimate and sensual, to show you how much I love being with you, just the two of us, how much I love turning you on, touching you, stroking you... this is a very interactive blog, and I want you all to know that no matter how bad I am sometimes, it's always you, my lovely reader - yes you, right there - who I think about, who I fantasise about, who I want....
that's why I wrote ths one xxx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

That was wonderful. Warmed me up just right considering how cold the weather is.
Thank you so very much :)
*Kelly*, January 25th, 2005

You are always wonderfully satisfying.
Naughty Girl, January 26th, 2005

My pleasure Kelly, I very much enjoyed warming you up ;) x
dirtyboy, January 26th, 2005

Naughty Girl, I've missed you in here x
And you know, I'm sure, how very much I love satisfying you xx
dirtyboy, January 26th, 2005

My darling insatiable lover.
I love having you hold me, caress me, stroke me play with me, lick me, fuck me ..........like that. I wanted you all to myself after your orgy. We have just barely met and already you know how to make please me so well
Lots of long deep kisses for you tonight.........
Mink, January 26th, 2005

Mink - so pleased you're enjoying yourself - I very much love pleasing you ;) x
dirtyboy, January 27th, 2005

*big smile*
beautifullychaotic, January 27th, 2005

dirtyboy,
I've lost count of the amount of times I've played with my wet pussy whilst reading your stories,..... you never fail to hit the spot. What I wouldn't do for one night with you!! xXx
SheDevil, January 28th, 2005

Unreal, you crawled into my imagination and turned it up. You got me there so fast, and so hard... I'm still vibrating.
Thank you
NicChic, January 28th, 2005

SheDevil - thankyou x
I love you masturbating to my words, hope you continue to come for me - lots more to come in here, I promise xx
dirtyboy, January 28th, 2005

NicChic - so lovely to meet you x
And I love making you come - hope I continue to inspire such delicious orgasms for you xx
dirtyboy, January 28th, 2005

I need a cigarette.... Thank you :)
pretty_woman, January 30th, 2005

my pleasure, pretty_woman xx
, January 30th, 2005

so wonderfully sensual. looking forward to reading more
sera, February 07th, 2005

OMFG!!! I've read a lot of RP, seduction, etc. So far, you collections are the best!! Write more. I want you to write more. I need you to write more. For me. Please.

anonymous - don't worry, I have no intention of stopping, lots more to come...

Post a Comment

<< Home