starting over (again)

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 12:42 PM

Hi there x

Welcome if you're a new reader, and a warm welcome back if you've rediscovered me from my previous blog.

If you were a regular reader of my old blog at http://www,indecentblogging.com/dirtyboy , you'll know that there have been various problems on that site, and it's looking like it's gone for good. I've decided, therefore, to move my blog here to Blogspot - for the moment I'm using a standard Blogspot template, and only some of my old posts are currently here, but over the next few days I'll be getting all my previous posts (and as many old comments as I've been able to save) back online over here, and my very lovely web designer Ubershique will hopefully be working her magic and making everything look pretty for you, with the archives easier to access (the Blogspot default only allows you to see the last ten posts, and then you have to start digging in the archives, not really ideal, I don't think).

Please bear with me over this transitional period - it may take a week or two, but as soon as I have all the archives back online here, I'll be posting regular new erotica as normal.

Welcome back, and come and give me a big hug, it's lovely to see you!

roger x

10 Comments:

*HUGS*

Oooh Rog, so nice to see you in new digs! Hope you'll be here forever and ever.

;)

DTG xxoo

Hi DTG x
That's the plan! Just a bunch more posts to add and a little sprucing up, and I'm ready to go!

Welcome back Rog.

this is roger, just testing

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

lol Im testing to. but not doing so well.Think I got how to to this now.;)

yep, working just fine - and good to see you here, Lily x

I have no idea if this is in any way official, but I have just seen the following comment posted at Rentboy Diaries. It wont affect my decision to move (if IB comes back, I'll keep bot blogs simultaneously for a short while until everyone knows this is the new address), but it'll be a relief to those who don't have their blogs archived anywhere, if it's true...

" Update on Indecent Blogging: As you can tell the site has been down for a week or so and is slowing coming back-up. The server that we where hosting on went down and the people responsible for fixing it where not willing to rush to our aid. We are in the process of changing to new server, and most people blogs will start to come back up, but the main site will not be corrected until someone comes back from there honeymoon at the start of the week. So sorry for any misunderstanding but indecent bogging did not intend on this happening. If we had of known this was going to happen then everyone would of been notified.

I would leave an email address for any comments, but I have a feeling I would get way to many! :-0
# posted by Anonymous : 12:49 PM"

*smooch*
I thought I had lost you. Don't ever scare me like that again!
Weclome back baby!!

As if I'd go without telling you! x
For future reference, I will absolutely, categorically never close down my blog without announcing it clearly first, and giving plenty of warning. If my blog should ever suddenly disappear or be unreachable (as it has been at Indecentblogging, it's always technical problems beyond my control - I enjoy doing this!

rog x

Post a Comment

<< Home