The Voyeur - audio version

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I have a little treat for you before we go into the judging for the Sophie contest (so you still have time to write a story if you get it to me by the weekend).

You may recognise the story here, it's one I posted last summer, but here I've given it a little twist, as here it's read by Warrior Queen - and read rather wonderfully, I think. Having it read by a woman completely changes the emphasis of the piece, and I think it'll be particularly exciting to those of you curious about being with another girl - or those who have already experienced it.

I'm flattered that Warrior Queen agreed to record this for me, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do - you can listen to it, or download it directly, on my brand new Podbean page right here: http://dirtyboy.podbean.com/

I hope you enjoy it - let me know what you think :)

roger xx

6 Comments:

Such a lovely reading. Thanks for sharing!

This is my first comment after a lot of lurking, but I just had say it: wow.

warrior girl, you have a gorgeous voice. I love the languid way you read that. And fabulous words, as always, dirtyboy.

Can we have more like this please?

Warrior Queen has asked if she can read another for me, so I think it's pretty likely there may well be more - I'm looking forward to it too! xx

Roger, would it be possible for you to read something, maybe not as intense as some of your wonderful stories as they always seem to make you come (and rightly so lol) but perhaps something a little tamer, just so we get the amazing authors input, ok, I admit that an orgasm or 5 would be a treat but I for one would settle for just about anything ; ) even a little romance....

Please consider it at least, it would be a massive favour

Hugs
Diva
X

Absolutely perfect...

I'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home