December already?

Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM

hi everyone xxx

I'm sorry it's been so quiet in here the past month - those of you who follow me on Twitter will know I've been doing Nanowrimo this month - nothing smutty, so it won't be going in here, but it did tend to absorb whatever free time I had the past month.
I also owe a whole mass of replies to emails (for pretty much the same reason), so if you've written to me and had zero response, I'm hoping to catch up over the next couple of weeks. I've not been ignoring you, I've just been working like a madman!
Traditionally in December we have our annual Orgy, where you all get the chance to indulge yourselves in disgraceful fun with me in the comments - last year's event was huge and very popular - should we have another, do you think? I'm up for it if you are ;)
First though, some smut is required in here - I should have some for you in a day or two, so don't go too far away ;)

roger xx

3 Comments:

Congrats on finishing Roger - I didn't make it this time, but I did start late - however did more than I would have otherwise, I'm sure. xx

Congrats!

from behind ...mmmm yes!

Post a Comment

<< Home