Sophie in Hollywood 2: Sophie and the Voyeur

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I've been Fleshbotted - hurrah! Many thanks (and big hugs) to Always Aroused Girl for choosing this post - and welcome to new readers - hope you enjoy exploring my archives ;)

hello you x
Here's the complete chapter two of the latest Sophie story, collected for your hands-free convenience ;) There's also new stuff at the end, as we draw the disgraceful fivesome to a close. Next up: Sophie and her Pet - I think you'll like it ;)

If you're one of those who has avoided reading the Sophie stories, as they look a little bit too much like hard work, this might be the chapter for you - this one is all very intense sex, from start to finish.

If you haven't read about Sophie before, here's all you need to know:

We're in Hollywood 1935 - Sophie, her lover (the artist and narrator), and their friends Henri and Kathryn have discovered a young man masturbating in the bushes whilst spying on them, as they play by the poolside of their rented luxury home. The young voyeur has been tied naked to a chair in their bedroom, forced to watch our foursome engage in delicious group sex, unable to touch himself. Chapter One concluded with Sophie enjoying intense double penetration from the artist and Henri, whilst Kathryn fucked the young man on the chair, dominating him disgracefully. All our participants have just come - and so we continue...

------------------------

The bedroom smelled of sex, and sex was all that the bedroom had become. Our orgasms had been intense, greedy, clutched at desperately, our bodies still pulsing, still connected, Henri and I still throbbing deep inside Sophie on the bed, Kathryn still clinging to the young man, his warm cum filling her, his cock pulsing inside her. It had been so very delightful, but we all needed more, our senses bathed in sex, in lust, in desire, wanting to taste it again.

I was first to make a move, Sophie gasping gently as I withdrew my erection slowly and carefully from her gorgeously curved bottom. As the head of my penis slipped wetly out from deep inside her ass, a small trail of my cum followed it out, dribbling towards her cunt, dripping slowly down onto the bed, a wet reminder of how hard I'd cum inside her. I excused myself to visit the bathroom, briefly bathing my cock (as a gentleman should), and as I returned into the bedroom, things were already beginning to move on delightfully.

Kathryn had lifted herself from astride the young man, disengaging from him, leaving him still tied on the chair, his face flushed, breathing hard, his cock still defiantly erect, Kathryn's juices wet and slick along his length. Sophie was still on the bed, leaning back against the pillows, her fingers in Henri's hair, stroking teasingly through it as he lapped at her belly, licking up the warm trails of cum he had spilled on her moments before, swallowing it down greedily.

"Look at you..." Sophie smiled, watching him, "you're such a little cum slut, Henri... such a mess you've made all over me..."

Henri looked up, smiling at Sophie, his own cum now smeared on his lips, lapping up the last of it as Sophie watched, catching her breath. I joined them on the bed, leaning over to kiss Sophie softly, my fingers running gently through her hair, and she kissed me back sensually.

"You'll need to give me a moment or two," she smiled as we softly broke the kiss, "I can still feel the evidence of you both inside me... I want to watch for a while, and I really do think our little voyeur has had things his own way too long."

Kathryn joined us on the bed, watching, listening, smiling, still flushed from her orgasm. Sophie looked down again at Henri. "Since you're such a little cum slut," she said, grinning a little wickedly at Kathryn, "perhaps you should go clean up our young man too... Kathryn seems to have left him dripping wet..."

Henri looked up. "I'm not sure what you mean..."

"You know exactly what I mean," Sophie smiled. "I want you to go down on our little voyeur over there."

"I'm not sure I want that..." he replied, hesitatingly.

"As I recall," Sophie replied, "you seemed to rather enjoy doing the same to my lover back in London, and also enjoyed him doing the same to you. And anyway," she smiled again, "it's what I want from you, Henri. If you intend to fuck me again, then I suggest you go and do as I ask."

Henri looked up, aware that Sophie would not change her mind, and equally aware that if he didn't do as she asked, the likelihood of further sex with her that evening was remote. And he had to admit, he had rather enjoyed it in London, despite himself..." "Very well," he replied, "though I insist that you watch..."

"Oh don't worry," Sophie smiled, "I'll be watching..."

Henri got up from the bed, padding naked towards the young man, Henri's cock still half erect, already anticipating the pleasures to come. The boy watched him, helpless to do anthing else, his face still flushed, still breathing heavily, his cock still exquisitely erect, clearly needing more. If the sight of Henri moving towards him worried the young man at all, there were no signs of it on his face. On the contrary, he seemed rather pleased at the notion, his cock still visibly pulsing as Henri approached him.

"My friends want me to suck your cock," Henri said, smiling down at the boy still tied firmly to the chair, "but I think first, you should suck mine. What do you say, boy?"

"yes..." said the young man, quietly, looking up at Henri. Henri brushed his fingers through the boy's hair, taking a hold, tugging his face up hard to look at him. The boy gasped a little, his cock still pulsingly erect.

"What was that?" asked Henri, following the domineering tone that both Sophie and Kathryn had used on him, "What did you say you wanted to do?"

"I want to suck your cock, sir," the young man replied, "I want that very much..."

Henri kept the boy's head tipped up towards him, his other hand down at his own growing penis, masturbating in front of the young man, stroking his cock a little, feeling it begin to harden in his hand. Despite himself, he was finding this delightfully arousing.

"Dirty little slut..." he found himself saying, the words almost dripping from his lips, arousing himself by simply saying them. "Tell me again... tell me what you want...". The rhythm of Henri's hand increased around his own cock, masturbating harder now, almost fully erect, his heart beating faster, imagining his erection in the voyeur's mouth, imaging fucking his lips, cumming hot and wet all over his face.

"I want to suck your cock, sir," the young man repeated, "please... please let me suck your cock..."

Henri felt himself pulse in his hand, throbbing, throbbing. He had never tried this before, had never dominated Kathryn. It was arousing him intensely, and he needed more.

"...such a dirty fucking slut..." he breathed, scarcely aware of what he was saying, the words hot on his tongue, his cock now deliciously erect, stroking it rhythmically, looking down at the boy's lean, firm young body, at his large erection, needing to be touched, needing to be stroked, "Then take it in your mouth..." Henri said, "suck me..."

Henri's cock brushed against the young man's lips, erect and hot, watching as he opened his mouth rather eagerly, his tongue slipping out to swirl over the head of Henri's erection, teasing and lapping, then engulfing him with his mouth, sucking his cock greedily. Henri groaned softly in response.

On the bed, Kathryn had slipped between Sophie and I, watching her husband intently, clearly very aroused by the view. Sophie teased her fingers through Kathryn's hair affectionately, smiling at me across her, and my own fingers traced along Kathryn's inner thigh softly, enjoying touching her, all three of us watching Henri and the young man, wondering how far they would go.

"Do you like this...?" Sophie whispered, "Do you like seeing your husband with another man like this?"

"Yes..." breathed Kathryn, her gaze not leaving her husband.

"Do you want us to touch you as you watch...? Would you like that?"

"Yes.." Kathryn said again, breathing a little harder as my hand traced over her belly. "Yes, I want that... please..."

Sophie smiled secretly to me, and leaned over Kathryn, kissing her gently on her lips. Kathryn gasped, bucking a little as Sophie's fingers brushed briefly across her clit, then moving down to Kathryn's sex, small wet sounds accompanying Sophie's exploration. Kathryn's cunt was still deliciously wet, parting easily around Sophie's fingers as she pushed two of them slowly inside her, penetrating her, Kathryn gasping again in response, opening her thighs further as Sophie's fingers slid deep inside her.

I watched, feeling my own arousal grow, my hand drifting up over Kathryn's breast, squeezing softly, as Sophie's fingers re-emerged, now dripping wet from Kathryn's cunt, slick traces of the young man's cum dribbling from her fingertips. As my fingers gently squeezed Kathryn's nipple, Sophie brought her wet fingers up to Kathryn's mouth, slipping them between her lips, watching lustfully as Kathryn lapped at them greedily, sucking on them. Sophie leaned over Kathryn again, kissing her sensually, their lips sliding gorgeously together, Sophie's hand replacing mine on Kathryn's breast, squeezing softly as their kiss intensified.

I could hear grunts coming from across the room now, looking over to see Henri slowly fucking the young man's mouth, the boy greedily lapping at him as Henri watched us with his wife. Henri was breathing harder, pumping his cock back and forth, already lost in the rhythm, using the young man for his own pleasure. The scent of sex was once again pervading the room, driving us all on.

Sophie and Kathryn were kissing more sensuously now, Sophie's hand caressing Kathryn's breast, my own hand tracing down Kathryn's softly curved body, down to her clit, stroking gently around it, rubbing her rhythmically, hearing her gasp into Sophie's mouth, arching her body up to my fingers, needing more. I moved my fingers further down, feeling Kathryn's cunt part easily around my fingertips, her thighs wide open now, needing it, wanting it, as Sophie's hand moved down to Kathryn's clit, stroking her in the same rhythm.

Kathryn was getting close already, needing to come again, breaking her kiss with Sophie briefly, looking over to Henri, watching as he fucked the boy's mouth, watching his hand moving down the young man's body. Kathryn gasped again, needing to see more, wanting it, desperate for it now.

"Stroke him..." she gasped, "stroke his cock, Henri... please... god please I need to see it..."

Kathryn was so wet now, my fingers starting to push into her warm, wet cunt, Sophie's fingers skidding around her clit, rubbing, stroking. Kathryn was deliciously flushed, moving closer to orgasm as we stroked her, her eyes on her husband as his fingers moved down to the young man's cock, taking it in his hand, beginning to stroke rhythmically, the boy's erection slick and wet from Kathryn, Henri spreading the wetness along his length, stroking, rubbing. The boy gasped around Henri's cock, lapping at him more greedily, the two men matching each other's rhythms, their cocks pulsing at each stroke, each lick. Kathryn was bucking under our fingers, Sophie looking across to smile at me again lustfully, leaning over Kathryn to kiss me sensually, then smiling at me lustfully, leaning over Kathryn and taking her nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking greedily. I was so erect now, needing to fuck, needing to be fucked.

"She's so close..." I said to Sophie, Kathryn's juices now trickling down my fingers as I fucked her with them, sliding them deliciously in and out, in and out of her dripping wet cunt, "I think she needs to come..."

"I think you're right..." breathed Sophie, stroking Kathryn a little faster, rubbing deliciously, Kathryn groaning in response, her gaze still fixed on her husband and the young man, her body bucking under our touch, little convulsions rippling through her as my fingers thrust deeper into her cunt. "Tell us what you need, Kathryn..." Sophie whispered, "tell us what will make you come..."

"I want him to... unnhhh... I want Henri to fuck him... ohhh god... I want you to fuck him, Henri..."

"Tell me again..." whispered Sophie, her fingers skidding faster around Kathryn's clit, "tell me want you want... how do you want Henri to fuck him...?"

Kathryn groaned delciously, her body bucking again, trying to hold it back, her cunt so wet around my thrusting fingers. "In the ass..." she gasped, "unnnhhh fuckkk... fuck him in the ass Henri... god... ohhh god..."

Henri tugged his cock from the young man's mouth, looking down at him, still stroking the boy's cock. "You heard her..." he breathed, his cock pulsatingly erect, "get on your knees..."

Kathryn was dripping wet around my fingers as I moved them back and forth inside her, her delightfully warm, wet cunt squeezing and pulsing, responding to my rhythm, so close to her orgasm, still holding it back, needing to see more. Sophie's fingers stroked Kathryn's clit in the same rhythm, her lips tracing down her neck, licking, biting, wanting to see her come again, wanting to make her come. I needed this too, my gaze fixed on Kathryn, her thighs wide open as she bucked and writhed between us, needing to be fucked, but still holding back, watching her husband across the room, not wanting to miss a thing.

Henri had untied the young man, both of their cocks intensely erect as the boy followed Henri's instruction, bending forward over the chair, Henri moving behind him, masturbating, his hand gliding up and down the length of his glistening penis as he readied himself. Henri had never done anything like this before, but the young man had sucked his cock so readily, so greedily, and Henri no longer needed to be encouraged - he was intensely aroused, and needed to experience this, needed to take the boy, needed to fuck him.

"Beg me..." Henri breathed, still stroking his cock behind the young man, his erection wet from the boy's mouth, slick wet sounds accompanying each stroke of his fingers, "beg me to fuck you...".

"Please..." the young man whispered, parting his thighs further, trembling a little, "please fuck me... please put your cock inside me... god please..."

Kathryn groaned, her body bucking again between us on the bed, a warm wet splash spilling over my fingers as I pushed them deeper into her cunt, hooking them inside her, finding her sensitive spot, the rhythm of Sophie's fingers increasing around Kathryn's clit, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. I looked up at Kathryn's face, her eyes half closed, trying to keep watching, the sensations taking over, never having dreamed she'd watch something like this - her husband masturbating behind the young man, steering the head of his swollen penis down towards the boy's ass, clearly intending to do as Kathryn had requested.

"please..." the boy gasped again, "please... I need it... please fuck me...". It was all the provocation Henri needed. Holding his cock firmly in his hand, he pressed the slick, wet head of his erection against the young man's ass, rubbing it against his asshole, getting it wet... and as the boy tensed, awaiting the first intrusion, Henri couldn't wait any longer - with a groan of pleasure, he began to slide his cock inside the young man's ass, a long, slow thrust, pushing and pushing, the boy grabbing onto the chair, grunting deliciously as Henri's cock slid deeper and deeper inside him, filling him.

Kathryn couldn't take any more... the sights, the sounds, the touch of our hands all over her... "I'm going to come..." she breathed, "ohh god I'm going to come..."

"Don't hold it back..." Sophie whispered, "come for us... I want you to come...". Sophie slid down to Kathryn's breast, opening her lips, taking her nipple into her mouth, lapping at it, her fingers skidding harder and faster around her clit - Kathryn groaned, her thighs opening wider, her gaze still fixed on her husband as his penis slid deeper into the boy's ass, her body bucking on the bed now, arching up to Sophie's fingers, her cunt squeezing and pulsing around my fingers as I thrust them hard, ramming them in deep now, fucking her with my fingers - it was all she could take - she gasped again: "ohhh god... that's it... I'm coming... - her hands grabbed onto the bedsheets, groaning long and hard, her back arching, a sudden warm wet splash spilling over my fingers as she started to come, crying out urgently, pulsing again and again and again, her voice ringing around the bedroom as she convulsed on the bed deliciously.

The sight spurred on the young man - he groaned, pushing back harder onto Henri's cock, needing more, Henri reaching under the boy to grab his cock, stroking it back and forth as he began to pound into his ass.

Sophie was getting close again too, the intensity getting to her, leaning over to kiss Kathryn passionately, moving over to straddle her belly... I needed to fuck, my own cock pulsatingly erect, and I slid behind Sophie, straddling Kathryn's hips, taking my cock in my hand and guiding it straight into Sophie's slick wet cunt, hearing her groan as my cock pushed inside her, my hand sliding back down to Kathryn's cunt, pushing my fingers back inside her as i began to fuck Sophie, the three of us moving urgently on the bed, gasps and groans coming from Henri and the boy as they fucked behind us, all five of us chasing our orgasms again, needing it, wanting it...

The atmosphere in the room was now incredibly intense, the sounds of our urgent fucking drifting through the room, surely audible through the half open windows. None of us cared, we needed to fuck, we needed to come, and come, and come again...

Sophie had moved with Kathryn on the bed, so that we could all continue to watch Henri and the young man. Henri was fucking him more urgently now, lost in his intense lust, one hand gripping the boy's hip as he pounded into him from behind, his cock plunging deep into the boy's ass, Henri's other hand reaching underneath the young man, grasping his erection firmly in his hand, masturbating him as he fucked him. The boy was groaning with pleasure, right on the edge of orgasm, never wanting it to stop, holding back his orgasm as long as he could, grunting and gasping with each hard thrust of Henri's cock into his ass. His hugely erect penis was pulsing, pulsing, pulsing in Henri's hand, swollen and wet, slick with his precum. He was so close, so very very close, needing it so badly.

Henri was just as close, watching the boy, watching us on the bed, his senses alive with sex, needing another orgasm, knowing that it still wouldn't be enough for him, needing more, needing so much more.

On the bed, we were fucking each other just as intensely. Kathryn was on her back, watching her husband, incredibly aroused by the sight, even more aroused by the reactions of the young man as Henri fucked him, unable to tear her gaze from the boy's cock as Henri masturbated him, remembering how very good that cock had felt inside her.

Sophie was astride Kathryn, leaning over her, moving against her, biting on her neck gorgeously, her hands sliding over Kathryn's breasts, touching her, stroking her.

I was behind Sophie, my cock deep inside Sophie's cunt, fucking her greedily, the slick wetness of her sex squeezing and sliding along my erection, so hot, so wet, pushing back hard onto me with each thrust, needing to be fucked. It felt so good, our urgent rhythm pushing me on, my senses dizzy with the pleasure of it all, fucking her and fucking her, never wanting it to end.

At the same time, my hand was still down between Kathryn's open thighs, finger-fucking her dripping wet cunt, my fingers splashing in and out of her sex in the same rhythm as my cock thrusting inside Sophie, that insistent, pulsating rhythm, all three of us moving closer and closer and closer to orgasm.

Gasps and groans and exquisite little cries filled the room - it was clear that whoever of us came first, their orgasm would trigger the rest of us. I needed to come so very badly.

And I felt sure the boy was going to come first. He had already undergone so much - being dragged to our room... stripped naked and tied to the chair... teased and touched by Sophie and Kathryn, humiliating him... made to watch Sophie, Henri and I fuck on the bed as Kathryn straddled him, dominating him... taken greedily by Kathryn as she came hard all over his cock... and then made to watch us again as Henri took him, fucking his ass deliciously... I wondered how much more he'd be able to take before he came again... and from the sounds he was making, he was so very close to his orgasm.

Henri was now pounding into him hard from behind, finding intense pleasure from this newly revealed side to his sexuality, both of them grunting with each thrust, Henri sometimes spanking the young man in rhythm with his thrusts, growling at him, punctuating the slaps with his heated words: "Fucking little slut..." *spank!* (and the boy gasped)... "such a little whore..." *spank!* (and he groaned now, pushing back onto Henri's cock)... "you fucking love this, don't you..." *SPANK!* (and a hard groan now, pain and pleasure consuming his senses)... "dirty fucking slut..." *SPANK!* (and he cried out, his voice filling the room, so close to orgasm). I could hear the slick wet sounds of Henri's other hand around the young man's cock, masturbating him faster, harder, sliding up and down, up and down, rubbing him, stroking him, needing to make him come, needing to make it happen.

Kathryn was responding to the spanks as though she was feeling them herself - her body was flinching, jolting with the sound of each slap, breathing harder underneath us, groaning with pleasure, her back arching to push her breasts up into Sophie's hands, her thighs open wide to invite my fingers deeper, harder inside her. She was so wet, her juices spilling over my fingers, her cunt clutching around them as I slammed my cock harder and deeper into Sophie's cunt in the same urgent rhythm.

"I don't think I can hold it back..." Kathryn gasped, "ohhh fuckk... god I'm going to come again... I need to come..."

"Don't hold it back Kathryn..." Sophie breathed, biting her neck again, pushing her cunt back harder onto my erection, grinding back onto me, "I want you to come... I need you to come...".

Sophie's words were pushing me close to the edge too - as she spoke, I could feel her cunt engulfing my erection greedily, squeezing around it, grinding back against me, so hot, so fucking wet, feeling myself pulse harder, not wanting to be the first to come. But I could barely take it now, groaning as I slid deeper inside her, my penis throbbing exquisitely in her cunt, finger-fucking Kathryn a little faster, wet sounds spilling from her sex as she hovered right on the brink of orgasm.

There was a sudden groan from the young man, looking at the three of us, seeing how close we each were, the sights pushing him right to the edge, Henri's hand stroking back and forth faster, harder along the boy's aching, pulsing penis. Henri slapped the young man's ass one more time, hard and rough, ramming his cock hard into his ass, and it was all the young man could take. "ohhhhh FUUCKK..." he groaned, "fuckkk that's it... I'm cumminngg... I'M CUMMINNGGGGG..." Henri's hand tugged on the young man's erection, stroking him hard, and a long, wet sliver of spunk suddenly spurted from the head of the boy's penis, Henri's hand still pumping him exquisitely as another long spurt leapt from his cock, and another.

It was all Kathryn could take - she'd seen his orgasm, had been waiting for it, wanted it so badly - her body suddenly arched under Sophie, her thighs shaking intensely as a sudden wet splash spilled over my fingers, and that was it - she cried out: "unnhhhhhhh FUCKKK.... ohhh GOD that's it.... now..... UUNNHHHHHH... unnnnhhhhh FUUCCKKKKK...".

She began to convulse, so very hard, her urgent groans filling the air, her body bucking and writhing beneath us, and I couldn't hold back any longer - I had to come - my body began to tremble, and I thrust my cock hard and deep into Sophie's cunt, holding it right there, intense pleasure pulsating through me, groaning urgently: "fuckkkk.... FUCCKKKK... I'M CUMMINGGGG..." - I felt the first hot jet of my cum spurting from my penis, spilling wetly into her cunt, followed by another spurt, and another - and as I started to cum inside her, Sophie almost screamed with pleasure, pushing back all the way onto me, her cunt engulfing my spurting penis, crying out deliciously: "ohhhh fuckkkk yes... FUCKKK that's what I needed... ohhh FUCKK... fuckkk I'm cumminngg... UUNNNNNNHH!"

As our bodies locked together in intense orgasm, I heard a long, sustained groan from Henri, looking over to see him tug his cock from the boy's ass, stroking it once, twice, three times... and on the third stroke of his fingers, a hot spurt of cum jetted from his penis, spurting up over the young man's back, followed by a second spurt, and a third, groaning with pleasure, masturbating frantically as the last of his cum spattered over the young man's ass, breathing hard, collapsing back onto his knees as we all caught our breath.

As she came down from her delicious orgasm, her slick wet cunt still milking my cock, drawing out the last small spurts, her body still trembling, Sophie was already looking across at the young man lustfully.

"Don't imagine we're done with you..." she breathed, another little convulsion rippling through her body, watching as the young man caught his breath, "I still haven't fucked you yet...". Her cunt still slid teasingly along my penis, knowing he was watching, knowing that he could see how wet she had made me. "Would you like that, boy? Would you like me to fuck you...?"

"yes..." he breathed, "god yes... yes I want that..."

Sophie looked back at me, smiling lustfully, squeezing my cock affectionately again with her cunt, and slowly letting my penis slip out from inside her, gasping a little as the head slipped out, a trail of my cum dribbling delightfully from her sex, dripping down onto the bed. Kissing Kathryn softly, Sophie eased gently up from the bed, smiling again at me and padding naked over towards Henri and the boy, with only one thing on her mind - having the young man come hard and deep inside her.

I watched her make her way towards the two men at the chair, sliding my hand to my cock, still half erect, a trail of my cum dribbling slowly from the head of my penis, still dripping wet from her. Still on her back underneath me, Kathryn smiled up at me, lust still in her eyes, needing more. She slid her hand up through my hair and pulled my face down towards hers, kissing me greedily, her hand brushing my own away from my penis, stroking me teasingly, and I gasped in response, my lips sliding across hers.

Sophie looked back at me, smiling as she saw what was happening, but her attention was firmly on the two men. "Go and bathe your cock..." she said softly to Henri, "and then come back to me... I want you in my ass... I want you to fuck me the same way you just fucked the boy". Henri felt himself pulse at the notion - he had yet to enjoy the pleasure of fucking Sophie's ass, though he had fantasised about it often - this wasn't something he was going to turn down.

As he slipped briefly into the adjoining bathroom to clean himself, Sophie lifted the young man up from all fours, sliding her fingers through his hair, taking a firm hold and tugging his lips towards hers, kissing him greedily. The boy gasped, understanding that she was claiming him, returning the kiss, their tongues exploring as Sophie's other hand slid down the boy's chest.

She wasn't in the mood to waste time - Sophie needed to be fucked again, and she had waited long enough for this particular pleasure. Brushing down the young man's firm body, Sophie's hand drifted over his half erect penis, and the boy groaned softly into her mouth as she began to stroke him, her hand sliding teasingly back and forth along his cock as their lips clashed greedily. Already he was starting to get hard again, breathing harder as Sophie stroked him, anticipating how it would feel deep inside her, needing to fuck her.

Sophie was in heat, her body still tingling from her last orgasm, blissfully wet, a thin sheen of sweat coating her body. I don't think I'd ever seen her so intensely aroused, so sexually driven, having already fucked both myself and Henri, needing more, needing the boy's cock inside her. Henri had already reappeared from the bathroom, his cock already erect again, anticipating the pleasure to come as he made his way over to Sophie and the young man, kneeling down next to them.

Sophie didn't want to wait, she needed this too badly. The boy was sat up, his hard cock in her hand as she stroked him, the young man fully erect again, greedy to be fucked, greedy for her attention. "Get behind me, Henri," Sophie whispered, "I need you behind me...". Henri felt himself pulse, breathing harder, his hand gripping his erection firmly, stroking it as he took his position behind Sophie, watching as she straddled the young man, kissing him again sensually. As they embraced, Henri slipped his hands around her waist, up to her breasts, pinching her nipples softly, leaning over to kiss the back of her neck, slowly, tenderly. Sophie gasped, kissing the boy more greedily, her sex now rubbing rhythmically against his erect penis, slipping and sliding against him, making him wet from her.

The young man groaned at the sensations, his hands finding Sophie's hips, unable to wait any longer, lifting her up a little until the swollen head of his erection was lodged between the lips of her cunt, and Sophie took the initiative, sliding all the way down onto him, gasping as she felt his cock begin to fill her, taking him deep inside her cunt.

Breaking from their kiss, she turned her face back to look at Henri, breathing hard, her face flushed, already moving on the boy's cock, looking down at Henri's erection as he masturbated behind her. "Put it in my ass..." she breathed, "put your cock in my ass, Henri... don't wait... push it all the way in..."

Kathryn and I were watching on the bed, just as intensely aroused, my body now between Kathryn's thighs, the two of us pushing and moving against each other as we watched, my cock slick and wet as it skidded against Kathryn's cunt, needing to fuck her, Kathryn's hands over my ass, pulling me against her, desperate for my cock.

I looked over to Sophie, watching her breathing hard astride the boy, and she smiled at me, looking at me lustfully. "Do it..." she breathed, "fuck her... I know you want it... I want to watch you...".

It was all the encouragement I needed - I took hold of Kathryn's wrists, pushing them up over her head, her body arching under mine, gasping and looking up to me. "Please..." she whispered, "ohh god please..." Unable to wait any longer, I slid the swollen head of my erection down to her sex, and with one long, deep thrust, I slid my erect penis all the way inside her.

Kathryn groaned with pleasure, looking up at me with undisguised pleasure, my cock inside her for the first time - it was clear she'd been aching for this moment, having seen her husband fuck Sophie so many times, wanting the same for herself. Her cunt was incredibly wet, slick wet sounds accompanying each stroke of my cock as I thrust it deeper inside her, already pulsing around me - it was clear this first time wasn't going to take her long. Her body arched up to mine as I began to fuck her, groaning with pleasure at each thrust, her hands sliding over my ass, tugging me harder into her, needing it, wanting it. "God yes..." she groaned, "ohhh god please fuck me... ohhh fuckk yes..."

Sophie was intensely aroused - the boy's cock was throbbing inside her as she straddled him, her cunt skidding back and forth along his erection, riding him, her breath increasing, already feeling that rush, that need to come, holding it back, establishing the rhythm. Henri was right behind her, masturbating as he moved in closer, his cock wet and deliciously erect. Sophie turned back to look at him again, grinding all the way down onto the young man's cock, holding herself there, pushing her ass back towards Henri.

"Fuck my ass, Henri..." she gasped, the boy groaning underneath her as her cunt squeezed around his cock, "I'm so close to coming... shove that cock in my ass.. do it... I want it..."

Henri groaned audibly, taking hold of his erection, steering the head down to Sophie's exposed ass. As he watched, he could see Sophie's cunt sliding exquisitely back and forth along the boy's cock, a wet trail along his erection - such an amazing sight - Henri felt his cock pulse, knowing he wouldn't be able to last long, needing to cum again, needing it so badly. He pushed the head of his slick, hard cock against Sophie's ass, and unable to wait any longer, he pushed, long and slow, Sophie groaning with pleasure as his cock slid into her, inch by inch, until he was deep inside her. Sophie clutched onto the boy, grabbing onto his arm, looking down at him, breathing hard, fighting to hold back her own orgasm a few moments longer, the boy moaning as her cunt squeezed around him, so close to his own orgasm. "Don't you come yet..." she gasped, "unnhhh fuckk... don't you come..."

Kathryn was watching them, her gaze flicking between Sophie and me, and the sights and sounds were pushing her closer and closer. "ohhh god..." she gasped, "god I don't think I can hold it back any longer..." "Don't hold it back," I gasped, thrusting my cock harder and deeper inside her, "I want you to come... I want to feel you come all over my cock..."

"ohhhh fuckkk..." she gasped, grabbing harder onto my ass, pulling me in deeper with each thrust, our movements urgent now, her body trembling, her thighs wrapping around me, bucking, writhing, "oohhh fuckkkk you're gonna make me come..."

"Come for me, Kathryn..." I gasped, ramming my cock harder into her, Kathryn's cunt squeezing and pulsing around my throbbing penis with each thrust, so wet now, tremors rippling through her body, "come for me... don't hold it back... come for me..."

"ohhh fuckk..." she groaned, clinging onto me, her back arching, her cunt engulfing my penis, a sudden wet surge spilling over my cock, her body starting to convulse, "OHHHH fuckkkk... OHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMINGGG... UUUNNNNNHHHHH!" - it was all I could take - I could feel her juices pouring down my erection, her cunt pulsing, pulsing, pulsing around my penis, screaming with pleasure as her orgasm shook her body - I growled with pleasure, unable to hold back any longer, thrusting once... twice... three times... and that was it - I rammed my cock deep inside her cunt, orgasm rippling through my body as my cock spurted hard inside her, spurt after spurt of my hot cum pouring into her cunt, again and again, our bodies clinging together as we came urgently.

The sounds of our orgasm were all it took to trigger Sophie's pleasure - she grabbed onto the boy again, ramming her cunt down hard onto his pulsing cock, holding it deep inside her, Henri thrusting his erection deep and hard into her ass, grabbing onto her breasts from behind, pumping his cock harder into her, and Sophie screamed with pleasure, her body convulsing urgently, looking down at the boy as she came all over him. "Now..." she gasped, "cum in me now... ohhh god NOW!"

The boy groaned intensely, a long, sustained moan of pleasure as his cock began to spurt inside her, again and again and again, and as he came, so did Henri, crying out her name, ramming his cock deep, spurting and spurting and spurting inside her, the sounds of our orgasms ringing around the room, clutching and writhing and bucking as we came, so intensely...

to be continued in Chapter Three...

11 Comments:

Um, wow. My first Sophie chapter, looking forward to reading all of her other adventures...

I'm glad you liked it, petruchio - most of the Sophie stories are as intense as this, though most also sort of ease you into the sex - this one is a little more direct ;)

This (and you) never ceases to arouse me intensely. I'm looking forward to getting through all of it with you one of these days ;) xxx

we'd need a few hours and lots of energy ;) xxx

YAY!

I loved this!

xx

I'm glad you enjoyed it Charlotte - more to come in the next few days...
xxx

I will be smarter next time and read part III at home. I'm now very frustrated at work. DAMN!

sigh. i needed that. why, my dear sir, you never cease to arouse me.... (and, ok, that was my pathetic attempt at being english - just know that you make an aussie girl very very happy :])

oh, and i forgot to add to my other commet - the narrator finally got around to fucking kathryn! you may remember me asking you about it in your 'ask me three questions' post.

i don't know why, but i'm so drawn to kathryn's character. oh, who am i kidding? i love absolutely anything and anyone you write.

nitebyrd - surely you know by now never, ever to read Sophie stories anywhere that you're unable to deal with the delightful consequences ;) xx

ami - I do remember you asking, yes - and I thought it was about time he had a little pleasure himself - and Kathryn too, of course ;) I'm delighted that it aroused you so much xx

Post a Comment

<< Home