you choose - two men fucking you (reprise)

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 at 11:08 PM

I've just been reminded (quite rightly) in the comments that I completely forgot to write the You Choose stories that you voted on last Christmas. I've just checked, and I didn't even properly finish the first one! Yikes!

So I think it's time we got back to them - here's the post with the winners:

you choose again - the winners

And here's the first two parts (combined) of the one that came in third place - You, me and another guy, with a little gay sex involved.

Hope you enjoy this all over again, and I'll be writing the concluding part after the weekend, and then moving onto the one that came in second place: Dominating you, punishing you, with a little light bondage, all in front of an audience of beautiful people, masturbating as they watch us. Should be fun ;)

roger xx

--------------------------------

You slide closer to me in bed, facing me, both of us warm and naked, already needing each other, aching to be touched. My fingers tease through your hair, smiling at you softly, tipping your face gently up to mine, and I kiss you softly.

Already, your body responds.

Your heart beats a little quicker, and you return the kiss, our lips sliding sensually together, your hand drifting across my belly, down between my thighs, your fingertips brushing along my warm erection, taking hold of it, stroking it.

As I gasp softly, you feel another body move closer behind you.

You can already feel his warm breath on your neck as he kisses you there softly, his hands sliding up your waist, slipping around you, drifting up to cup your breasts, squeezing softly, delicately pinching your nipples. His body is warm and firm behind you, his erection already nestled between your buttocks, rubbing teasingly against you as his hands begin to explore you.

Already your senses are in overdrive, our lover behind you, me facing you, with you between the two of us, our hands, our lips, our fingers moving around you, deliberately arousing you. You kiss me again, a little more greedily, your hand taking hold of my pulsing erection, stroking me a little more firmly as my tongue slips into your mouth. You feel a hand sliding over your belly, moving down... is it my hand? Is it his? You can no longer tell, already becoming lost in the sensations, surrendering to your desires.

There's a soft grunt from behind you, and you feel him moving a little more firmly against you, his body rubbing rhythmically against yours, his erection warm, firmly between your buttocks, and you squeeze a little around him to acknowledge his presence, moving back against him as he rubs himself against you.

I kiss you a little more greedily, and you return the kiss, your breath quickening, our tongues sliding against each other as our lips caress. Your hand is still around my hard penis, stroking rhythmically, and you can feel it throbbing in your hand, my body moving against you, my fingers sliding down between your thighs, tracing over your clit, stroking in rhythm, around and around and around.

You can feel yourself becoming wetter, needing this, wanting this, kissing me lustfully, passionately, feeling his kisses tracing down your neck, biting teasingly, making you gasp, wanting him, wanting me, needing us both to fuck you.

My penis throbs harder in your hand, and I gasp. "Go down on me..." I whisper, "take me in your mouth...". You smile lustfully, kissing me again softly, watching as I move up the bed a little, and you kiss your way teasingly down my body, biting my neck, kissing over my chest, my belly, working your way down, your hand still stroking me deliciously.

As you move down, you push back against our lover, rubbing your ass against his erection, back and forth - you can hear him breathing harder, his hands sliding over your breasts, pinching your nipples teasingly, and you groan softly, wanting him, needing him. As you reach my erection, watching it hard and erect in your hand, throbbing so close to your lips, you feel his hand slip between your thighs from behind, gasping as his fingers drift across your sex, stroking you. You're so wet, you know he can feel it - still stroking my cock, you part your thighs a little to give him more access, gasping with pleasure as you feel two of his fingers part the lips of your sex, dipping into your wetness, stroking, teasing, pushing a little way inside you, his other hand still at your breast, stroking, teasing.

My cock is so erect in front of your face now, visibly throbbing - you need to taste me - you lick teasingly all the way up the hard shaft, and I groan in response, sliding my fingers through your hair. You smile lustfully up at me for a moment, and then open your lips, sliding them over the swollen head of my erection, taking me into your mouth greedily. I gasp with pleasure, my hips moving up towards your mouth, and you take me in deeper, your lips and tongue caressing my throbbing penis, sucking on me gorgeously.

His fingers slip out of you for a moment - you hear a wet, rhythmic sound, knowing he's masturbating, spreading your wetness along his erection - you suck me a little more greedily, taking me deeper into your mouth, and you feel him behind you again, his warm, hard cock slipping between your open thighs, the head of his erection skidding against the lips of your cunt, moving against you.

You can't take the teasing any more... still lapping eagerly at my cock, you slip a hand behind you, taking hold of his erection, guiding the head to your cunt, and you push, ever so slowly, back onto him, taking him inside...

You gasp with pleasure as you ease yourself back onto his eager erection, feeling him slide so easily into your cunt, inch by delicious inch, your wetness already streaming over the length of his cock as it slides deeper and deeper inside you from behind. You slip your mouth from my erection for a moment, needing to concentrate, needing to feel every inch of him as he slips so deep inside you, pushing further back onto him, groaning softly, your cunt squeezing teasingly around his throbbing penis, grinding a little back against him, feeling his belly brushing against your ass, his hand on your hip, holding you there as he eases deeper into you, breathing hard behind you, getting accustomed to the warm wetness of your cunt, not wanting to come inside you too soon.

I look down at you, smiling as I see you wriggle back onto him, seeing the pleasure written on your face, loving how you look. You look up at me lustfully, moving back onto him again, your cunt engulfing his pulsing erection, trembling a little, my cock warm and erect in your hand, pulsing deliciously. You begin to stroke me again, sliding your tongue up my length, slipping me back into your mouth, sucking greedily on my throbbing penis, lapping at me sensually. I groan with pleasure, sliding my fingers through your hair again, my hips moving back and forth as I slowly fuck your mouth - at the same time, our lover begins to move in a slow, sensual rhythm behind you, breathing a little harder as he thrusts slowly back and forth, intimate wet sounds accompanying each long, slow thrust of his erection inside you.

This is all so intense - you're being fucked from both ends now, my cock in your mouth, his cock in your cunt, both of us matching each other's rhythm, gasping deliciously, both of us needing you, both of us wanting you. You feel him thrust a little harder into your cunt, and you groan around my cock, lapping at me more greedily, feeling me pulse in your mouth so deliciously... you're not sure how much of this you're going to be able to take, his rhythm increasing, your cunt so wet now as he fucks you, pushing harder back against him, needing to feel him cum inside you, needing to feel his warm spunk spurting deep inside your cunt, lovely and again and again.

You feel his hands on your hips, lifting you up onto all fours, his cock slipping out of you briefly as he moves behind you, his hand back around his own erection, masturbating deliciously, wet splashes accompanying each stroke of his fingers. Getting up onto your knees, you slip my cock out of your mouth for a moment, stroking me rhythmically, looking back at him, wanting to see him. He looks so delicious kneeling right behind you, masturbating gorgeously, knelt right behind you, a bead or two of sweat dripping slowly down his chest as he looks down at you, his body lean and taut. Unable to wait any longer, he steers the head of his cock back down to your cunt, sliding all the way back inside you, his hips thrusting up towards you again, driving the full length of his hard penis deep into your cunt. You groan with pleasure, still looking back it him, pushing harder back onto him as he begins to fuck you more urgently.

"god... fuck me harder..." you gasp, "don't... uunnhhhh... don't stop...".

Gasping in response, he begins to thrust his cock deeper and harder into your cunt, and you turn back to me, your cunt dripping wet now as his rhythm increases, sliding your lips back over my pulsing erection, licking and sucking me gorgeously.

It's already getting too much for me, my cock throbbing in your mouth, so intensely aroused, watching him fucking you gorgeously, your cunt so wet around his cock as he thrusts deeper, your tongue swirling around the swollen head of my erection. You groan at each thrust of his penis, sucking me in the same rhythm, all three of us moving closer and closer to orgasm on the bed.

"You're going to make me cum too soon..." I gasp, "unnhhh fuckk... god... it's getting hard to hold back...".

You can feel me pulsing harder in your mouth, so erect as you suck me, greedily, lustfully.

"I want you to cum..." you gasp, looking up at me, stroking me harder, my cock slick and wet in your hand, "I want you to cum all over my face...".

I groan again, feeling myself pulse harder, desperately trying to hold it back, so close to my orgasm. You're right on the edge yourself - our lover is grunting now with each hard thrust into your cunt, his belly slapping against your ass as he pounds deeper inside you, gripping onto your hips, fucking you harder, faster, ramming his cock into your warm, wet cunt. It's getting harder to concentrate on sucking me, my cock slipping out of your lips as you cry out with pleasure, his urgent thrusts taking you closer and closer to orgasm. I'm watching both of you now, so intensely turned on, seeing his erection slip out of you for a moment, dripping wet and so fucking erect, his cock skidding against your ass, feeling myself pulse again in your mouth as I see it, watching as he pushes his erection back down to your wet slit, ramming himself deep and hard inside you again. You groan intensely around my penis, sucking me more greedily, your lips sliding urgently back and forth along my cock, feeling me throbbing harder, tasting my precum as it pours onto your tongue, needing me to cum, needing us both to cum.

"Harder..." you gasp, looking back at him again... "fuck me harder..."

He groans intensely, his cock thrusting deeper - you're so wet now, your juices dribbling down the inside of your thighs as he pounds harder, deeper.

"I don't think I can hold it back..." he groans... "fuckk... fuckk you're gonna make me cum..."

"cum for me..." you gasp, "ohhh god please cum... cum in my cunt..."

"uunnhhhh fuckkk..." he groans, "fuckk that's it..." - he throbs harder inside you, grabbing onto you, thrusting his cock hard, once... twice... three times... and he groans intensely, crying out your name, ramming his cock deep and hard into your cunt as he starts to come, your cunt engulfing his pulsing erection, his first hot wet spurt of spunk splashing deep inside you, then another spurt, and another - it's all you can take - you cry out with intense pleasure, your cunt squeezing around him as you feel your own orgasm start to pulsate through you - my cock slips from your mouth as you scream with pleasure, your hand masturbating me urgently - your strokes take me over the edge - I can't take any more, it feels so fucking good - I cry out: "unnnhhhhh fuckkk... I'm comminnggg... I'M COMMINNGGGG.... UUUNNNHHHHH!" and a hot wet spurt of my cum splashes onto your face - followed by another spurt, and another... my cum pouring hot and wet onto your lips, onto your cheek... and you scream with pleasure again, ramming your cunt back onto his spurting cock, feeling him cum so fucking hard inside you... your body convulsing, cumming intensely... your hand still pumping my cock as more spurts pour over your fingers... you take my cock back into your mouth, swallowing my spurting cum greedily... your orgasm rippling again and again through your body... and it feels so good... ohhh god so good...

and you know you still need more...

(more to follow early next week)

15 Comments:

mmmm

looking forward to next week.... ;)

han xx

clenching a glass dildo up my ass
lapping a glass dildo in my mouth
clit masturbating while re-reading your story
wicked man.....

delicious as always, I'm so wet I can hardly wait for next week

Delicious as always Roger.

xx

mmm roger, you've left me aching for more. i can't wait until the next installment
xx kitten

amazing as always. over a year of reading and you still drive me wild.
can't wait till next week!

Kammie

ohhhhhh mmmmmmmmm

han - not much longer to wait now ;) xx

nymph - ohh my goodness, such a delightfully dirty girl... and such a delight for me to know that I aroused you so very intensely... xx

nothingtobefound - I'm rather aroused at the thought of writing it, I have to admit... should be pretty intense for all of us, I think ;) xx

charlotte - mmm thankyou, I'm glad you liked it xx

kitten - such a greedy girl, but more is coming, I promise xx

kammie - lovely to meet you at last after lurking for so long - I'm glad can still arouse you so gorgeously - I'll try to make the wait worthwhile ;) xx

bev - mmm... you clearly enjoyed it ;) xx

oh yess that was very hot .....more please, petty please, please please please

you get the idea

sn

It's always delightful to read your words. Can't hardly wait for more. Though, I think I should let you know what your words can do to me...:)




It's seven o'clock Sunday morning. As winter approaches, the sky's still dark outside. I lay on my bed, sweating. Stupid heater in my room made me stayed up almost all night. A sheen of sweat now covers my body.

I have to sleep naked these days to accomodate temperature change in my room. Having the heater on, but opening the window, I toss and turn in my bed. A breeze of cold air carasses my body; I shiver involuntarily, and my nipples harden at the temperature change. Lightly caress my body with my hands, and cover my full breasts with my palms, I hiss at the touch...how sensitive my now-eracted nipples are. I shiver at the excitement. I'm suddenly aware of the sheet between my legs...bucking my hip forward...hmm...delicious friction...

I can feel my pussy throbbing, as it's trying to grasp onto something...something that brings satisfactory. I'm fully awake now, and desperately horny.

I know I should get out of my bed, make myself a pot of coffee and start my day. I do have a lot to do, for that I have exams coming up this week. But his words burned into my head, I cannot stop thinking about them:

"You can already feel his warm breath on your neck as he kisses you there softly, his hands sliding up your waist, slipping around you, drifting up to cup your breasts, squeezing softly, delicately pinching your nipples. His body is warm and firm behind you, his erection already nestled between your buttocks, rubbing teasingly against you as his hands begin to explore you."

How much do I want my lovers to be here, touching me softly, holding me in place.

Kisses plant on my face, my lips, my neck, and my breasts. I need someone with me now because the softness of my cover can't do the justice compared to lovers' touch.

I turn on the lamp which fills the room with dim, yellow light. No one's a wake yet, not this early on the stupid Sunday morning. I have to solve this problem on my own.

Getting out of my bed, I pour half glass of red wine and slice a piece of cake. I want to, no, need to take care of myself for the next little while. At least for now, so I can concentrate on studying for the rest of the weekend.

Climbing back to my bed, I open my thighs wide, and place a small mirror in front of my pussy. I sip the red wine, savouring its flavour at the tip of my tongue. I study my pussy in the mirror...ah...it's been three weeks since I have had any kind of release. And now, the thought of touching myself excites me. Already, I can feel, no, see moisture seeping out of my lips, glistening in the dim light.

I close my eyes, lay my head back onto the pillow but keep my legs wide open. I put a vibrator on my clit. I imagine my lover's lips kissing me greedily. He laps my tongue with his own, searching very corner of my mouth. Then his lips trace along my jaw, my neck, my colar bones, down to my swelled mount. His tongue flicks my nipple and sucks on it greedily. I hiss at the imaginary feeling, so sureal though, I can feel my cunt now aches for contact. His lines flow through my head again:

"Your hand is still around my hard penis, stroking rhythmically, and you can feel it throbbing in your hand, my body moving against you, my fingers sliding down between your thighs, tracing over your clit, stroking in rhythm, around and around and around."

I sit up a little, glance into the small mirror in front of my now dripping pussy. I see clear liquid slowly gliding down the curve of my butt, through the pucker hole, and down to my bed. I can see a stain on my brown sheet already.

My eyes drift shut again and my hand come to pinch my nipples lightly, imagine that it is my lover's warm hands touching my now all-too-willing body. My hands drift southward. I draw small circles on my flat stomach...hmm...it feels so nice. My other hand moves pass my trimmed pussy hair and down to now swollen lips. I insert my index finger into my dripping cunt, thrusting it in and out, and in and out...ahhh...so wet...so warm. I bring out my finger, trace it along my lips; that's how it tastes like when he goes down on me. Oh, so erotic.

"you feel his hand slip between your thighs from behind, gasping as his fingers drift across your sex, stroking you. You're so wet, you know he can feel it - still stroking my cock, you part your thighs a little to give him more access, gasping with pleasure as you feel two of his fingers part the lips of your sex, dipping into your wetness, stroking, teasing, pushing a little way inside you, his other hand still at your breast, stroking, teasing."

My pussy is positively throbbing now, I can feel it squeeze tight and relax, pulsing and pulsing. I want my lover to lick me until I scream; I want him to drive me to the edge of insanity and then pull me back. I need him to fill me up with his hot, hard cock. I need
to feel him inside of me, pushing in and out, thrusting, and ounding me into the mattress. I need him to fuck me. No, I need you to fuck me.

I don't want you to read my comment or watch me in action, but to make us one.

That's how your words do to me...always leaves me to want more.

You dirty boy, it is you, and always you, who knows my body better than I do; why don't you help me out a little? I know you want to, too.

So who do you want to be? The one fucks me from behind or the one fucks my mouth. I know it doesn't really matter for me; I just need you, oh so desperately, to fill me up.

Perhaps you would let me suck on your cock first. That is totally fine with me; let's have our lover behind me and thrust his cock in and out my cunt while I such hard on your thick cock.

My tongue will circle the crown of your throbbing head, making you squim beneath me and your hands weave into my hair to lock me in place. I lick along your long and thick shaft, from your tightened balls to the tips of your glorious cock. You feel like your going to explore...so deliciously aoused...so freaking hot. You hum in pleasure as I take your cock into my mouth.

I know I can't last for long, and it seems to be the same for you. But I want us to climax together, after all, it is your service that I so desperately need.

You flip me around and make me stand on four. My pussy glistens with all the juices leaking out of my cunt. Our lovers has prepared me well. I know I will cum on your first thrust. "Oh...just please...give it to me" I beg you.

You thrust into my tight pussy in one motion. "unnnhhhh, fuck....i'm cummingggg..." I buck my hip frankly as my wall tightened around your thick cock. Not waiting for me to come down from my climax, you start to thrust in and out of my cunt hard, and harder, and harder. I yell at each of your thrust, which only prolong my pleasure. You're close to your release, too.

The room fills with our grunt and groans, and the sound of our bodies slapping together. "Harder, fuck me harder...." nothing coherent coming out of my mouth
anymore. "Oh...yes..yes...yes...oh...god...yes...fuckkkkk". You are sooooo close. Our lover lifts one of my legs to give you a better access to my sopping cunt. "oh fuck...you're so deep...soooo good....aauuhhhh.....yessss" I completely lost count of my orgasm; it seems to be wave after wave of pleasure wash through my body. You can't hold back anymore, either. My wall is milking you with my juices and massage your swelled shaft like hundreds of little hands queeze tight around your hard cock. "fuckkkkkkk....i'm
cummmminggggggggggg" you yell as you thrust one last time into my tight cunt, locking us together. Both of us spasm as our powerful orgasms wash through our bodies. My arms and legs go limp, no longer being able to support my weight.

We're both panting and spent.

What a delightful Sunday morning. Are you up for more?

secretly naughty - there's more coming imminently, I promise ;) xx

MmeLionHead - mmm my god, this was just wonderful... and I very much hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it - simply gorgeous... xxx

Didn't you also promise an interview AGES ago?

Just asking ;)

Juno

hi juno x I think often about doing a new interview, but I'm never really sure if anyone really wants to hear one. I have a whole list of things that are coming up: finishing these fun You Choose stories, writing more Sophie (always a delight for me), a new audio contest, probably another big orgy in December, since it's been nearly a year since the last one - so an interview has tended to be low on the agenda. I will get around to it eventually, though, I always do, and the last one definitely turned out fun ;)

Oh, I'm curious about that second place

I'm rather looking forward to it myself, charmaine ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home