you choose - two men fucking you part 3

Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Here we go with the next part of this one - you'll find parts one and two here:
part one
part two

Hope you enjoy ;) xx

-----------------

I groan with pleasure as I feel your cunt slide so easily down my erect cock, taking me deep inside you. Your body is warm and luscious over mine, my hands already sliding up over your breasts, squeezing, caressing, needing to touch you, feeling the way your cunt pulses around my hard cock as my hands explore you. This feels so, so good.

I've needed this all night, needed to fuck you, needed to feel that warm wetness of your sex as you squeeze around me... and at last you're there, ahhh god yes, eased firmly astride me, your exquisite cunt engulfing the full length of my erection, leaning over me and smiling lustfully as you rock back and forth, sliding teasingly along my cock. You're so wet, your wetness coating my cock, and as I look down to see your cunt gliding back and forth, I can see traces of his cum sliding down my penis, dribbling slowly from deep inside your cunt as you start to fuck me rhythmically.

I'm already pulsing, brought so close to orgasm by the two of you, by your lips, your tongues, still needing that orgasm, holding it back, wanting to enjoy this, but I know I'm not going to be able to last long, I know just how intense this is going to become. I watch as you turn back to look at him again, leaning further forward over me, your breasts brushing against my cheek, my tongue circling your nipple as you offer your ass to him invitingly. "Fuck my ass..." you say to him again, your voice soft and sensuous, watching as he masturbates eagerly behind you, sliding his hand back and forth along his erection, his hard cock pulsing in his hand, "Put your cock in my ass... I want both of you inside me..."

He moves close behind you, needing this as much as you do, straddling my thighs, his hands sliding to your hips, brushing over your ass, and already I feel a warm flood of your wetness sliding down over my erection, your cunt pulsing around my cock, watching as you breathe harder, anticipating the double penetration, needing it, wanting it, wanting to be filled, needing both our cocks inside you.

"I'm not wet enough..." he breathes, his hand still gliding up and down his large cock, masturbating rhythmically, so intensely erect. It's clear what he wants, what he needs.

"Come here then..." you smile, and he moves alongside us, kneeling next to us, breathing harder as you brush his hand away from his cock, replacing it with your own, his penis warm and hard in your hand as you stroke him, a soft groan leaving his lips as your hand slides up and down, up and down. You lean over his erection, taking it into your mouth, sucking and licking it greedily, and he groans again, his hand drifting through your hair, fucking your mouth slowly, needing more.

You lift your lips from his cock, smiling at me, holding him in your hand, still stroking rhythmically. "Suck him for me..." you smile, his cock slick and wet now in your hand, "help me get him ready... I want to see you sucking him...".

My cock pulses again in your cunt, and I watch as you pull his cock closer to my lips, smiling as my tongue laps over the head of his cock, opening my mouth and sucking on him, my lips sliding back and forth along his cock, feeling him pulse against my tongue. "Aahh god... so lovely..." you smile, watching as I suck his cock so eagerly, your cunt squeezing delightfully around my erection, still riding me, needing more.

Slowly he eases his erection from between my lips, now slick and wet, and you grind down harder onto my cock as he moves behind you, straddling my thighs again, his hands back on your hips, your heart beating a little faster as you anticipate his erection inside you. "Fuck me..." you gasp, "god... put it in me... put it in my ass...".

You feel his body moving closer, the slick, wet head of his erection suddenly pressing against your asshole, and you breathe harder, your cunt clutching around my penis, trying to relax, trembling a little as you feel him start to push, relaxing further, needing it, needing his cock, groaning as you feel him start to slip inside you, his hands gripping your hips, holding you there, and you groan again as he drives deeper, pushing his cock into you, pushing his cock into your ass... until he's there... ohhh god right there... my cock still deep in your cunt, erect, pulsing, his cock now deep in your ass, holding it there for a moment, letting you get used to it, your body between the two of us, every slight move so intense, your cunt filled, your ass filled... and you know you're not going to be able to hold it back... you need to come... ohhh god you need to come...

more still to follow...

13 Comments:

Oh my! Yes please. Yes yes yes!

*slips away to ease the pressure*

mmm... lovely to see you back here belle - and to see you enjoying it so much ;) xx

2 men fucking me is my ultimate fantasy.

yummy, yummy, yummy

threesomes.....ah yes....how delicious indeed.

charligirl - I'm glad you're enjoying it - still one more part to go, maybe two... ;) x

nymph - definitely delicious - the more the merrier, in my view ;) x

drink up, me hearties, yo ho ;)

The real question is, can I manage to keep it up to the end of this story lol - oh god! ;) xx

Delicious words as always Roger.

xx

mmm thankyou charlotte - it's always a pleasure to arouse you xx

I keep cumming and cumming... It's so tiring. I'm going to take a nap now. I'll be back later for more, though! ;)

bev - mmmm, and I do so love making you cum... hope you enjoy yourself even more intensely upon your return, as that's what I'm here for, after all ;) xx

Ugh.. All wet now... That amazing.. Threesomes.. A true fantasy of mine. Thanks a bunch..

*Goes off to clean up*
Yummy.

serentiy - mmm, perfect, I do so love making you wet - hope you'll be back for lots more ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home