masturbating for you

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 8:02 PM

I need to fuck you...
it's an ache, leaving me breathless...
aroused...
so erect...
wanting... wanting...

I'm pulsing...
pulsing as I write...
my warm cock hard in my hand...
throbbing...
throbbing...
so damn good...

masturbating for you...
god...

I need you here...
need you touching me...
just like this...
stroking me...
your hand wrapped around my cock...
just as mine is now...
sliding up and down...
up and down...

ohhh god...
fuckk...
can you see how hard I am...?
how much I want you...?
I need your lips...
your tongue...
lapping at me...
taking me into your mouth...
unnhh fuckkk...
sucking me...
sucking me greedily...
fuckk I want that...

want to watch as you lean over me...
your breasts drifting against my thighs...
your hand stroking...
stroking my hard cock...
as your lips...
ohhh god...
as your lips engulf me...
fuckkk...
taking me in your mouth...
and I need to fuck you...
god i need that...
but this can't wait...
I'm so aroused...
pulsing in your mouth...
my hips thrusting up
my body arching...
needing to cum...
wanting to cum...
not wanting to wait...

I want to cum in your mouth...
want to cum on your face...

fuckkk...

god I'm so close...
stroking harder...
faster...

ohh fuckkk yes...

ohh god touch yourself...
touch yourself as you suck me...
I want that...
want to see you stroking...
rubbing...
masturbating for me...
gasping around my cock...
your body moving...
in time with mine...

fuckkk...

ohhh fuckkk so close...

I want to come...
want you to come with me...

dont think i can hold it back...

unnhh fuckk...

my hips moving...
thrusting...
my cock making wet sounds as I stroke...

unnhhh god...

god i want to cum on your face...
want you to lap me up
lap up all my spunk...

as i spurt hot and wet...
all over you...


fuckkk...

fuckkk thats it...



ohhhh god im gonna cum...
cum with me...
ohh god cum with me


now...


ohh h NOW...


cummmin ng...

fuc kckkkkk

23 Comments:

how delightful to read this knowing you posted it five minutes ago and are probably still in a post-orgasmic glow ;)

-blue

half an hour later and I'm still feeling rather good, actually - not a very good post really, but I had lots of fun writing it ;)

Mmm I love that
So hotttt !
Mmm still pulsing ;)
xxx

mmm good girl, I wanted you to come with me... so glad you enjoyed it ;) xx

you make me throb

and that's just what I want, charligirl... I want to arouse you... I want to make you come...

ur so bad, so so bad...

mmm... but being bad can be such fun ;)

mmmmm....

that's just what i needed this morning...

ty...must go clean up now... ;)

Gorgeous.

xx

b - always a pleasure to be of assistance ;) xx

charlotte - mmm thankyou, I'm glad you liked it xx

i almost licked the screen.....

mmm... now if only you'd been here to lick me up ;) x

ooooooooh, that is exactly what I long to do to you! i'm touching myself for you this moment....as I imagine you pulsing in my mouth...moaning my name...

Raine xx

oh fuck that was hot excusemeeeeeeeeee while I cumm again

mmm raine... such a very naughty girl ;) xx

secretly naughty - mmm god... I do so very much love it when you come for me... xx

oh I do keep coming here, I just can't help it ;-x

Wow, just wow. I'm so glad I stumbled on this blog. :)

secretly naughty - I definitely don't want you to help it - it's what my blog's for, after all ;) xx

l the slut - and I'm delighted to see you here, l - hope you enjoy exploring the archives, I think you'll have fun ;) xx

goddd i am intensely, insatiably, mindblowingly horny... i have been for days and no matter how much i try to distract myself or how many times i make myself cum i cannot seem to stop fantasizing at work, picturing someone fucking me from behind while i pass credit cards and speak to customers and shuddering to orgasm several times before i can finally sleep at night, only to wake up in the morning horny again from constant sex dreams... i don't know what's wrong with me but whatever it is, your blog is NOT helping matters. well, it's helping me momentarily satisfy myself but only leads to further wet, pulsing frustration when the afterglow passes.

do you get these intensely horny periods often, roger? what do you do for relief? i need it so bad but there's no one within reach and there's only so much one can satisfy one's own urges... god i need to fuck someone.... it's a dangerous frame of mind, this.

-blue

Mmm... so hot.

Not to suggest what you've been writing lately isn't wonderful, Roger, but whatever happened to the You Choose stories? I was very much looking forward to the second one, the one where you dominate me in front of an audience... any chance we'll be seeing that one soon?

-hannah

blue - I do very much get those intensely horny periods. When the real thing isn't available, I find that delightful, sustained masturbation helps a lot - I like devoting a whole day to it from time to time, just enjoying myself all day, really indulging, moving from orgasm to orgasm, sometimes lazily, sometimes rather frantically. Always so very much pleasure... xx

hannah - I know, I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to deciding what to write on the blog. I've been trying to concentrate on the new Sophie stories, but I'm very aware that I still have some delicious ideas from the last You Choose that I haven't done yet. I'm about to go away for a long weekend - perhaps when I get back, I can take a look at the next one down on the list, it's about time, I think ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home