The Threesome - part two

Friday, August 01, 2008 at 7:15 PM

You kiss her, and the kiss is soft, and slow, and sensual. Naked on the bed next to you both, I settle back to watch for a little while, feeling my cock stirring deliciously between my thighs, pulsing a little as I stroke it slowly, teasingly. It's tempting to touch you both, to connect with you both immediately, but I allow my voyeuristic impulses to take over, my gaze drifting over your naked bodies as they push and move together.

You barely notice me on the bed - all your sensations are focussed in on her - the way she feels as her skin brushes against yours, the way she tastes as you kiss her, your tongue exploring her mouth, the way she looks as she moves so sensually to your touch, the scent of her lust as she caresses you.

As her lips glide across yours, you want her. As her fingertips brush across your breasts, you want her. As her thigh slips between your own, you want her, so very badly.

You've been needing this for so long, you've fantasised about her over and over again, you've brought yourself to delicious orgasm so many times thinking about this moment, and now at last she's yours, to kiss, to touch, to fuck. You want so very much to make her come... it's an ache, a need, inside you, pulsing from deep within your core.

Your senses have already gone into overdrive - just the touch of her lips against yours sends a swirl of sexual pleasure through your body, and as the two of you slip and slide together on the bed, all of your senses are heightened, everything is intensified. You find yourself gasping as her nipples brush against your own, find yourself groaning as her teeth find your neck, biting you softly, everything now focused on this girl, this bed; on her hands, her skin, her curves; on the taste of her, the scent of her.

You wanted to be in control here, wanted to take her, but already you feel your body surrendering to her, arching and writhing at her touch, finding yourself on your back, barely able to catch a breath as her soft lips kiss their way down your neck, over your collar bone, over your breasts... she briefly laps and tugs on a nipple with her lips and tongue, watching you arch from the bed as she works her way further down, leaving a gentle trail of kisses over your belly, working her way down further... needing to taste you... needing to taste your wetness on her tongue...

Your hands are in her hair now, guiding her lips between your thighs as they fall wide open, inviting her to touch you, to lick you, giving her everything, wanting her to take it. For a moment her fingertip brushes briefly across your clit, and your body spasms up towards her touch, needing more, desperate for more.

You hear me gasp, remembering again that I'm next to you both, turning your head on the pillow to glance towards me. My hand is down between my thighs as I watch you both, my penis so very erect in my hand, my fingers working slowly up and down the length of my shaft, slick wet sounds accompanying my strokes. I was content to watch for a little while, but as her fingers find your clit, stroking you, rubbing and circling teasingly, her lips mere inches from your sex, I can no longer just sit back. I'm achingly erect, and I need to be a part of this.

As her tongue traces teasingly around your clit, licking, swirling, sucking, you feel yourself pulse in response, needing more, wanting more, smiling at me lustfully, your body naked and aroused, needing to be touched, needing to be fucked... your gaze drifts down to my hard cock, watching, wanting, thinking how good it would feel if I were to fuck you right now, my cock filling you, thrusting hard and deep inside you. The thought makes you pulse again, and you gasp, arching up to her tongue, shuddering a little as her lips engulf your clit, sucking and swirling.

I know what you need, and I need it just as desperately. I move closer to you on the bed, and you gaze at my hard cock, needing it, brushing my fingers away from my erection, replacing them with your own, starting to stroke me, up and down, up and down, and as I move closer to you, you can tease me no longer. You slide your lips eagerly down over my erection, taking my cock into your mouth, sucking at me, lapping at me, hearing me gasp as you begin to fuck me greedily with your mouth.

Between your open thighs, her tongue licks down further, tracing between the lips of your cunt, her fingers still caressing your clit, her rhythm keeping time with the pulsing between your thighs. It would be so easy to come like this, her tongue exploring your cunt, my cock sliding back and forth into your mouth... but you need more... you need to be fucked...

more to follow...

15 Comments:

Umm Roger, such a tease.

This story is enchanting!

I was gripped from your first word.

I can feel my wetness trailing silky tears down my thighs...

Thank you xx

Always Charlotte.

Very much my pleasure, Charlotte, it's always a delight to arouse you - I did toy with taking it further, but this seemed to be a good point to pause - more will follow later in the week.
Such a pleasure to make you so deliciously wet... xx

Roger, darlin, must you tease me this way ALL the time?? It's so deliciously sinful, and so unregretfully mean to let me get oh-so-worked-up and then just leave me sitting here, begging for more, my pussy just aching to be touched, to stop the endless torment your words put on me. It's really quite obvious how much you enjoy making me squirm, dear Roger. ;)


Beautiful.

xx

Rose

mmmm I'm not sure how I stumbled across this blog, but I'm intrigued....

Rose - of course I enjoy watching you squirm ;) I'm a terrible tease, I know, but I'm sure you know you'll get what you need in the end ;) xx

sheerbombshell - and I'm glad you did stumble across me - hope you're enjoying exploring the archives ;) xx

i'm plumped and ready......

I'm pleased to hear it, nymph - more to follow shortly ;) xx

mmm i want more.

making me ache as i remember what another woman can do to me.

making me crave contact and remember my favorite little threesom.

read the rollplay blog too and now i'm so wet i can feel my own juices falling between my theighs like tears.

i want it so bad right now and am longing so bad to be touched right now that my body is crying for it..

MMMM i want to be fucked.

XOXO
Sugar

You're hot!

Gosh.....just...absolutely perfect...

sweet - mmm... I love arosuing you so intensely... plenty more of this still to come, so don't stray away too far ;) xx

kitten - why thankyou! I do my best ;) xx

anonymous - I'll try to keep it just as perfect for you ;) xx

Don't keep us waiting, please. That's just cruel. ;)

My apologies, charmaine, I've been away this weekend and the next instalment is running a little late - but it'll be along shortly, I promise ;) xx

You mean your harem lets you have vacation? ;)

Only when I've been good ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home