lovely new orgy - the aftermath...

Monday, June 25, 2007 at 5:58 PM

And so the orgy is over - two delicious weeks of rather intense group sex, and I thoroughly enjoyed it (my god I enjoyed it!). I'll happily admit to having masturbated repeatedly whilst reading your gorgeous contributions to the orgy - thankyou for all the delightful orgasms you've given me over the past couple of weeks - it's been very intense in there ;)

Hope you had fun with it too, and if you missed it, don't worry, there'll be another one along in the future, I promise. If you haven't caught up on the whole event as it's been happening over the last couple of weeks, you'll find it here, in all its delightful intensity.

I'm grateful to everyone who contributed - in no particular order, amongst the guys: Daniel, Paul, Cat, David and lastmango, and amongst the girls: Alessandra, Katie, Kacey, Bohemia, Nadine, Rim, Cinders, Kitten, Suzanne, Emily and Muse. Extra special thanks (and a big, sexy kiss) go to DLG, Eponine, Kelly and Schatzie, for staying with it right to the glorious climax, though all of you were fabulous company, and many of you wrote some extraordinarily hot scenes. Belive me when I say that I enjoyed them all thorougly ;)

There'll be a brand new post in the next two or three days - for now, why not go dip into the orgy, as I think it just might make you cum... ;)

roger xx

P.S. I've put comment moderation back on the blog - I know it's a bit of a nuisance, but it keeps the blog a safe place in which for you to play - hope you don't mind too much. All your comments do appear, usually later the same day, so if you do comment, pop back later and you'll usually see my reply x

10 Comments:

I had a lovely time as well. Long, sexy, passionate kiss back to you ;) xxx

mmmm... and a lovely long, greedy kiss back - with tongues ;) xxx

it was sooooo hot and delightful... DLG.... you were oh so erotic.... roger.... damn!! it was awesome to watch you in action.... sighhhhhhhh!

we should clearly have had you over for a threesome, schatzie ;) x

Thanks for a great time. First time that I've done that :-) Will definitely do more in the future *Kisses x x x

Eponine - I'm delighted that you joined in, and yes, definitely, please consider yourself invited to the next disgraceful orgy, I hope you'll be a regular attendee ;)
*soft, greedy kisses* xx

This was the first time I have taken part....I enjoyed it....I love reading your other posts....I look forward to more in the future....

Thankyou Paul - and I'm really glad you had a good time - I very much enjoyed your contributions, and it was fun to have some guys in there to help me out ;)
I tend to have events in here like this on a semi-regular basis (maybe every six months or so), and they do give a chance for the (very!) small number of guys who read this blog to join in with the fun for a change, rather than lurking discreetly. Normally, of course, those three big bouncers on the door wouldn't let any guys at all into this all-girl nightspot ;)
You're very much welcome to join in again next time - I'm thinking Xmas might be a nice time for the next one...

Oh hell, I completely forgot about the orgy after joining it. My bad!

and your entry was so delightful too! ah well, there'll be another at Xmas, and you have a free ticket ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home