London 4:6 - Sophie's orgy...

Friday, June 01, 2007 at 12:03 AM

My fingers were in Henri's hair now, holding his head in place, my hips moving back and forth as I fucked his mouth, using him, taking my pleasure from his greedy lips and tongue. I was so tempted to keep going, to allow myself to come, to spurt my cum in his mouth, to tug my penis from his mouth right at the moment of orgasm, and cum all over his face, hot and wet, but this new taste for fucking a man's mouth had merely made my need to fuck Sophie that much more urgent - I needed to be inside her, I desperately needed to feel her sex around my erection, needed to feel her come, all over my cock.

Henri finally responded to his wife's begging, lifting his mouth from my hard penis, giving it a last lascivious lick, stroking my erection for a few more moments, and then moving across the bed towards his wife, slipping between her wide open thighs, and leaning over her to kiss her passionately. As they kissed, Kathryn reached down to his swollen penis, taking it firmly in her hand and feeding it straight into her eager cunt, groaning with pleasure as his cock sank, inch by delicious inch, deep inside her. I could hear how wet she was - it was clear she was already very close to orgasm, needing him desperately. As I watched, they began to fuck more urgently - I couldn't resist masturbating, my hand back at my cock, stroking myself deliciously, rubbing the wetness from his lips along the length of my erection. Kathryn was breathing hard, her breath trembling, groaning with pleasure at each long deep thrust, so intensely aroused.

Sophie was watching them too, masturbating in time to their moves, her gaze moving from them to me, and back to them again, her senses overflowing. Her fingers skidded back and forth over her clit, stroking, rubbing, needing an orgasm desperately. Kathryn was laid back on the bed now, her thighs wrapped around Henri as he thrust his cock deeper and harder into her cunt, grunting with each thrust, her hands gripping his ass, pulling him rhythmically into her, again and again and again.

Sophie could sit and watch no longer - she needed to be part of this - moving up towards Kathryn on the bed, she leaned over to kiss her passionately, their lips clashing together sensually, tongues greedy for each other. Sophie lifted up, breathing hard, and then got onto all fours, straddling Kathryn's face, looking towards Henri, facing him as he fucked Kathryn urgently. Henri looked up at Sophie, his gaze filled with intense lust, taking in the curves of Sophie's naked body, his cock so blissfully erect, still sliding in and out of Kathryn's cunt. Sophie smiled at him, slipping her fingers through his hair, and she pulled his mouth to her lips, kissing him greedily, lustfully, wantonly. At the same time, she lowered herself down onto Kathryn's face, sliding her wet sex against Kathryn's lips, gasping with pleasure as Kathryn's tongue slipped inside her.

I was so erect from witnessing this, so close to my orgasm, urgently needing to fuck. I moved behind Sophie, sliding my hands over her hips, holding her steady as she kissed Henri, my erect cock slipping between her open thighs from behind, the head of my penis finding her dripping wet cunt, and pushing, slowly, all the way inside her. She was so wet, so hot. Already I felt my cock begin to pulse, knowing I could come at any moment, desperately holding it back. As I began to fuck her, I could suddenly feel Kathryn's tongue sliding over my balls, lapping at them as my cock pushed deeper into Sophie's cunt from behind, my penis throbbing deliciously in response.

Henri was watching us both, his gaze wandering over Sophie's body as I fucked her, all four of us in time with each other now, pushing and moving together. As I watched him, his cock slipped from Kathryn's cunt - I think it was deliberate, though by now it was all becoming a blur of urgent hands and lips and bodies moving together, each of us desperate to come, knowing that whoever came first would inevitably trigger the rest of us to come. As his large, dripping wet cock came into view, skidding against Kathryn's cunt, rubbing against her, he was rewarded by Sophie leaning over, her breasts brushing against Kathryn's belly, her lips opening to take Henri's throbbing cock into her mouth, swirling over and around the head of his penis, licking Kathryn's juices from his length, sucking him gorgeously. I continued to thrust deeper into Sophie from behind, both her mouth and her cunt now filled, Henri fucking her mouth greedily, my cock sliding deeper and harder into her dripping wet sex. We all moved together, the rhythm driving us on, such intensity, the sex becoming dreamlike now, no longer sure who's hand was touching who, pleasure pouring through our bodies. I felt Kathryn's hands on my thighs, her tongue lapping at my balls as I fucked Sophie - I pulled my cock from Sophie's cunt for a moment, looking down, sliding my erection briefly into Kathryn's mouth, gasping with pleasure as her tongue swirled over the head of my cock, needing to cum again, so tempted to spurt my cum all over her face, somehow holding it back, sliding my throbbing erection back into Sophie's cunt, slipping it inside her, deep and hard.

Henri had slipped his cock back inside Kathryn, fucking her harder - she was groaning deliciously now, begging Henri to fuck her harder, deeper... we were all so close now... my hands slipped around Sophie's waist, sliding up to her breasts, and she groaned gorgeously as I caressed them, pushing herself back onto my throbbing erection, so fucking wet now, so close to cumming - I could feel her wetness dripping along my cock... I felt sure it must have been dripping down onto Kathryn's face... I could feel Kathryn's tongue sliding against my cock each time it emerged from Sophie's cunt.

I rammed my cock harder into Sophie's sex - I was so close to orgasm now, trying to hold it back, not wanting to be the first - Sophie cried out, pushing back harder onto my pulsing erection, about to come, grabbing onto Henri again, her hand gripping his hair, kissing him deeply - I could see he couldn't take any more - he was pounding his cock into Kathryn's cunt now, her thighs gripping him tightly... she screamed with pleasure, delicious wet sounds coming from her cunt, her thighs trembling deliciously... and suddenly, she was there - as he pounded deep inside her, a wet splash came from her cunt, and she came, hard, crying out his name: "unnnnhhh fuckkk... ohhh HENRI.... NOW... OHHHHHH NOW!" her body shaking, convulsing, Henri groaning with pleasure, her cunt streaming over his cock.

Henri was right on the edge of his own orgasm, and Sophie and I weren't far behind. "Come for me," Sophie gasped, looking Henri in the eye, "come for me, Henri... don't hold it back... god come for me...". "Fuckk..." he groaned, his thighs trembling, pushing his cock so deep, Kathryn still spasming around his pulsing penis, still in the midst of her own orgasm, "fuckkk... FUCKKK... ohhh that's IT... UUNNHHHHHH! unnhhhhh! uunnnhhhh! uunnhhh!"

Nothing could hold back our orgasms now - Sophie and I were mere seconds behind Kathryn and Henri - Sophie was breathing hard, so wet around my cock, watching him as he began to cum, pushing back harder onto me - still cumming, Henri suddenly pulled his cock from Kathryn's cunt, Sophie leaning over greedily to catch a long spurt of cum over her face, another hot spurt smearing across her lips as she took his cock into her mouth. I thrust my cock deep into her cunt, and it was all she could take - still lapping at Henri's spurting cock, she groaned with pleasure, holding onto Henri's cock, his cum pouring over her fingers, screaming my name as she started to come, hard: "I'm cumming... OHHHH I'M CUMMINNNGGG.... UUUNNNNHHHHH!!! FUCK yes! NNHHH! NNHHH! UUNNHHH!" - her body was convulsing hard, her wetness splashing over my throbbing cock - I couldn't hold back any longer - I needed this orgasm so badly - with a growl of intense pleasure I rammed my penis deep into Sophie's cunt, crying out as I began to come, hanging on to her tightly, my cock pulsing hard in her cunt: "ohhhh FUCK Sophie.... I'm cumminnnggg... I'm fuckking CUMMINNNGGG... THERE... UUNNHHHHH!". Spurt after spurt of cum jetted deep inside her, filling her... and Sophie began to come a second time, screaming again, intense orgasm pulsing through her with each spurt of my cum, so hard... so intense... our bodies locked together...

Until we all collapsed onto the bed... hot... sated... the scent of sex filling the room... such a delicious evening...

to be continued in Chapter Five...

5 Comments:

Damn that was hot, Roger...

Lady R

oh roger, what a wonderful way to wake up. was still half asleep while turning on my laptop, can't tell you how glad i was seeing that there's another chapter. i just love your london story, had to read 4:5 again before reading the new one, just absolutely arousing! thanks!
oh, and by the way, christina loves it just as much as i do (you remember the questionnaire? christina is the girl i told you about) and now that i have her in my bed, rather aroused, i think i'll stop writing and find a better thing to do with my hands *g*

x
muse

Roger WOW.
Enough said. WOW.
xo

What a delightfully intense conclusion to our foursome. You have made me cum so easily, all with you delicious words. ;) xxx

Lady R - I'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

muse - mmm, if only all my posts resulted in gorgeous girl-on-girl sex - espcially if I got to watch ;) I think you should email me with the details, you know how curious I can be ;)

nadine - well thankyou ;)

DLG - it's always a pleasure to bring you to delightful orgasm ;) xxx

Post a Comment

<< Home