I want to watch you...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 10:15 PM

I want to watch you... I want to masturbate as I watch you... I'm feeling very voyeuristic tonight... I want to see you naked on my bed... naked with another girl... and I want you to fuck her... I want you to fuck her as I watch you... masturbating right next to you...

Would you do that for me...? Do you like to be watched? Would you kiss her softly for me...? I want that... I want to see your hands brushing gently over her soft, naked skin... I want to see you kiss her slowly... sensually... your lips tasting hers... your tongue greedily exploring her mouth... your hands exploring her body... touching... stroking... caressing... every move you make, every brush of your fingertips, exciting me intensely...

I want to see you moving together... your bodies pushing and moving... pressed up against each other... sliding... stroking... your breath getting more urgent... needing her... wanting her... knowing I'm watching you... hearing my breath quicken... knowing I'm masturbating... the idea of it making you wet... turning to see me... wanting to see me... naked and erect... my hand sliding rhythmically up and down my hard cock... pulsing... throbbing... needing to watch you... needing you to fuck her... needing you to bring her to orgasm... needing that so much...

fuck... I want to hear her gasp your name with pleasure... to see her fingers gripping onto you as you touch her... I want to see your fingers between her open thighs... stroking her... making her wet... god... I want you to make her wet... I want you to fuck her with your fingers... I want to see you push them deep inside her...

god... and I want to see how wet you are too... my gaze wandering over your naked body... stroking myself a little faster... wanting to see her hands sliding all over you... hearing you moan with pleasure... god... I want to see her go down on you... your thighs open for her... your cunt dripping wet... I want to watch as her tongue swirls teasingly around your clit... her fingers sliding down to your sex... pushing them so easily, deep into your wet cunt... your body arching as her fingers thrust deeper... fucking you... taking you....

ahhh god... I want you to make her come... I want her to make you come too... hard... urgent... frantic... I want to watch as you cum... want to see your body convulse with pleasure... your orgasm pulsing again and again through your body... so fucking hard... I need that... ahh god I need to see you come for me... I want you to come for me...

and then I'd need to come... god... I'm so fucking erect... my cock throbbing hard... rubbing myself harder... faster... I'd want you to watch me... both of you watching me... pulling her towards you to kiss her again... kissing her greedily... over my cock... unnhh god... and I'd tell you I'm there... and then you'd take me into your mouth... ohhh god.... slipping off me just as I start to cum... just as I start to spurt... and I'd groan... god... gasping your name... my hot cum spurting over your lips... over your face... again and again... both of you lapping at my cock... lapping up my cum...

fuckkk

god I love that...

god I need to cum... right now....

8 Comments:

very sexy - thought of doing something with another women but for the pleasure of you watching and getting off on it. Physically fucked by her, but mentally by you - mmm - xxx

i couldn't get any sleep last night because of this, everytime i was about to close my mind, i'd re-tell the story to myself and have to please myself, i have a feeling i'll be coming back for more.

anonymous - I would indeed be mentally fucking you - almost certainly physically as well, a little later, but to begin with, mental fucking would suffice ;)

anonymous - I don't really want to give you sleepless nights, but if you were enjoying yourself, then I guess you could always nap to catch up ;) I'm glad you liked it x

oooh, I have had minimal experiences with another woman, but have recently felt ready to really explore this......hmmmm I will have to share it with you.........

Yes, since you ask, I love to be watched when I'm fucking another girl with my fingers,making her wet and hearing her plead for more.I like to tease her nipples with my tongue, then move slowly down her body to lick her pussy until she comes for me,moaning and writhing in ecstasy.
Are you getting hard reading this?Ready to cum over my face?And will you let us lick you clean until you're hard again, and ready to fuck us both?

I would very much want to cum over both your faces, and have you greedily licking it all up, whilst kissing each other sensually over my cock... sounds just about perfect...

I'd never do this in reality, but the beauty of your blog is that I get to enjoy all sorts of things regardless of whether I'd do them in reality or not! I like how it isn't just the two women together for their own pleasure, but they're also for the man's pleasure.

most of the stories and sexual fantasies here in my blog revolve around me and my own pleasure, as they'll all things that excite me sexually - So whilst I enjoy arousing you and encouraging you to touch her here, it's all about wanting to be there with you, watching you, being your eager, aroused voyeur ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home