wet dream...

Thursday, March 08, 2007 at 9:19 PM

I dreamt this, this morning...

In my dream, you're draped over my lap. I'm sat on the couch, still dressed, though only in a loose shirt and trousers, the shirt half unbuttoned, the trousers open at my crotch. Perhaps we'd been touching and kissing before the dream began - certainly I'm only barely dressed, hot and very aroused, my erection half uncovered, pulsing, needing to be touched, to be stroked. I want you so badly.

You're reclined across my lap, on your back, laying draped over my thighs. The position causes your back to be arched as you lay across me, your arms thrown back, your thighs slightly open. It's as though you're displayed for my attention. Displaying yourself to me. Wanting to be touched. Needing it.

You're dressed in a loose white blouse, unbuttoned down to your belly, just a couple of buttons keeping it still vaguely fastened. You're wearing a skirt, but it's already tugged up your thighs, gathered up at your crotch. You're not wearing any underwear. You're wriggling a little on my lap. A cat in heat.

I'm looking down at you, smiling, enjoying how your body is presented for me, presented for my pleasure. Even as the dream starts, my hand is already slipping into your half open blouse, drifting over your soft breast, my fingertips brushing over your hardening nipple. You gasp, just this merest touch arousing you intensely. You open your thighs invitingly, the skirt sliding further up to your waist, exposing your sex. Such a greedy girl, but I can't resist, I need you as much as you need me. Still caressing your breast with my left hand, my right hand moves down between your open thighs, my fingertips finding your warm sex, gently stroking your clit with my index finger. You gasp again, and my finger slips further down, feeling the moist lips of your cunt parting around my fingertip, slipping it easily inside you.

I'm masturbating now as I write...

The dream continues... you arch up to my hand as it drifts over your breasts, my fingers pushing slowly into your cunt. You're so wet, so very hot and wet. You've needed this so much, wanted it, parting your thighs further, pushing your cunt up to my fingers, taking them deep inside you. You groan softly. I hear you say, very distinctly: "god roger... fuck me with your fingers...". My other hand finds the last couple of buttons of your blouse, tugging them open, baring your breasts. Such beautiful breasts, your nipples hard, eager to be touched, to be sucked.

I need to fuck you. My cock is so hard now, jutting warm and erect through my unbuttoned trousers. Your hand has already found it, stroking it, stroking my hard penis, masturbating me as I fuck you with my fingers. It feels so good, but it's not enough for me. I need to be inside you. I need to fuck you so badly.

I move you on my lap, so that my body is between your thighs, tugging down my trousers, leaving me naked from the waist down. Your cunt is still so wet, and you rub yourself against me, your slick sex sliding rhythmically against my erect penis, coating it with your juices, making me wet. You can't wait - your hand takes hold of my hard cock again, stroking it up and down, guiding the head of my penis down to the lips of your sex, pushing it inside you, your dripping wet cunt engulfing my cock. You sit up, straddling me, your breasts sliding against my bare chest, kissing me greedily as you start to fuck me, urgently.

The sex is frantic, greedy, passionate, my hands sliding all over you as you ride me, my cock so fucking hard inside you, sliding your cunt up and down on my cock, fucking me... your cunt splashing with each urgent thrust, so fucking good... fucking me and fucking me.. ohh god fucking me...

It's fast and it's hard... one of my hands on your ass, pulling you harder down onto my thrusting penis, again and again... one hand in your hair, pulling your head back... biting on your neck... sucking, licking... god... my cock throbbing inside you.... it's so fucking good... you can't take it any more... your lips find mine, kissing me deeply, passionately... god and that's it... as we kiss you start to cum, oh so fucking hard... your cunt pulsating around my throbbing cock... screaming with pleasure... screaming my name... your wetness drenching me... fuckkk... as you cum all over me... all over my cock...

and I wake up with a start, on my back in bed... the covers down at my ankles, my cock achingly erect in my hand, masturbating urgently... the dream still so real in my head... and I continue to masturbate hard... the images still whirling in my head... thinking about touching you... fucking you with my fingers... with my cock... and as I picture you cumming again... ohhh god... cumming on my cock... I can't take it any more... I groan, long and hard, unable to stifle the intense pleasure... my cock pulsing hard in my hand... my orgasm tearing through me... ohhhh fuckk yess... a long string of hot spunk spurting from my throbbing penis... fuckkk... splashing up onto my belly... groaning again as another hot, wet spurt splashes from my cock... and another... and another... coating my belly with hot, wet cum... pouring over my hand... cumming so fucking hard...

I can't type any more...

I need to cum again...

16 Comments:

Mmmm, it's been a while since i've been on but after a busy while I love coming back to read your stories.
You never disappoint.
Amenti
xXx

So sexy, Roger.

amenti - lovely to see you back, and I'm glad you enjoyed this ;) x

lildirtyann - and lovely to see you back too! I don't often do 'real' posts, but this dream was so good I just had to share... I'm glad you liked it ;) x

I do love those dreams... I love them even more when you retell them...

Lady R

mmm. . .Mr. Roger, you turn me into such a naughty girl! If only you were here. . .in my bed (:

Oh Roger - you can fuck me anytime you like. Very nice way to begin the day - thanks so much!

What a delightful way to wake up. And what a delightful way to spend my afternoon, cumming for you and sharing with you. ;) xxx

Question is, who did you dream of? ;P

Lady R - I rather like dreams like this myself too ;)

lina - I'll be right over ;)

nadine - it was indeed a lovely way to start the day... glad you liked it !

DLG - it's always a pleasure to share with you ;) xxx

anonymous - now that would be telling ;)

Come see my answer, you dirty, nasty beauty... xxxooo

ps, my verification is "sxthqm": sex the quim. couldn't have said it better, myself.

mmmm....home alone....typing one-handed...

what a wonderful dream leading to a sexy reality...

wish i could've seen it...watched you as you woke and finished...

oohhhhhhh.....

mmmm b... I love arousing you so deliciously... I hope you came gorgeously... xx

always...again and again...

mmm... such a good girl... isn't it long past time you filled in one of my questionnaires and sent it to me? It's possible you have and I lost it in the computer calamity, but I'd love to know what you've been enjoying... and I think you might find it fun ;)

now, rog...how is it that you are reading my mind again? I filled one out before the crash, but I thought you deserved a new one...

It's half done...expect it shortly...having fun with it, of course ;)

I was fairly sure you had, so I was hesitant to ask - I'm very much looking forward to the new one - I'm glad you're enjoying it, hope it makes you come gorgeously xx ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home