going down on me...

Saturday, November 04, 2006 at 7:21 PM

Please forgive the slowing down in posting this week - I am around, and still checking in and answering comments and emails, but I've been hideously busy and haven't been able to set aside time to write something for you. The next 'full' post will be the second 'you choose' one - the rough sex one (mmmm), but for now this is just a quick hello to assure you that I'm right here x

Ideally I'd have you here with me now - perhaps knelt in front of me, smiling up at me playfully and unfastening my jeans, tugging them slowly down, uncovering me... smiling again and taking my cock in your hand, stroking me... you'd see me growing harder, my cock becoming erect in your fingers, my hips moving a little as you began to stroke me... I'd want you to take me in your mouth then... to slide my hard cock between your lips... to lap at me with your tongue... until your mouth was all the way down my cock... sucking me... licking me... that's what I need right now, to feel your lips around my hard cock, greedily sucking on me... perhaps sliding your hand down between your thighs, masturbating as you go down on me... god I'd love that... I'd want to cum like that... to cum in your mouth... I'd want you to slip my cock from your mouth as I began to cum... my warm spunk spurting over your lips... your mouth... my pulsing erection smearing across your face...

mmm god...

I really need that right now...

3 Comments:

As do I...
Such a delicious feeling and taste, me cumming for you, you cumming over my lips. God, I need to have myself wrapped around you... xxx

DLG - I would love to have you go down on me... I can picture it very clearly... xxx

I would like very much to have both of you come for me...

Mmmmm

Post a Comment

<< Home