you're my slut - part two

Sunday, August 13, 2006 at 4:34 PM

Here we go with part two - as before, this is only for those who like it a little rough. Those of you who like a little romance and passion - the next chapter of Paris follows later this week. I'd tell you more about it, but this second part is going to be very intense, and I'm already very aroused before I even start - I'm masturbating as I type, right now, and I think this is gonna make me come... let's see if we can cum together...



Yes, that's right, you are a little slut - my slut, to do with as I please...

Look how wet you are...
as I fuck you with my fingers...
god, you're dripping down my hand...
you love this don't you, love being used like this...
you love being a whore for me...
begging me to fuck your ass...

what a dirty fucking slut you are...
I'll fuck you when I'm ready, not before...
such an impatient girl...
first I'm gonna take my fingers out of your cunt...
I want you to lick them...

don't you dare move...
stay bent over that table...
greedy little slut...
I told you, I'll fuck your ass when I'm ready...
can you feel my fingers deep in your cunt...
stroking you...
fucking you with them...

ahhh god I can tell you love that...

moving them in and out...
feels good doesn't it...
I can feel you squeezing around them...
trying to pull me in deeper...

not yet, dirty girl...

first you're going to lick my fingers clean...
I 'm slowly...
pulling them...
out of your cunt...
all the way...

god look at you...

you're so fucking wet...
it's dribbling down from your cunt...
my fingers are dripping wet...
god...

What's that...?
You're begging me again...?
Begging me to fuck you..?

Dirty fucking slut.

I'm taking a handful of your hair...
and pulling you back...
HARD...
holding you there...
your back arched...

you seem to be trembling...
am I hurting you, slut?
What's that...?
I'm pulling your hair too hard?
Maybe I should pull you back
harder...

look at my fingers...
can you see how wet they are...?
Lick them clean.
Lick those juices off my fingers...
that's it...
suck on them...
suck them like you'd suck my cock...

ahhh that's it...
greedy girl...
lick yourself off my fingers...
so fucking greedy...

I think it's time I fucked you in the ass...

can you feel my hard cock against your ass...?
I'm so fucking erect...
I need to take you...
need to fuck you...
first we need to get my cock nice and wet...

I'm pushing your head down...
down onto the table...
holding you there...

don't you dare move...

my cock is sliding down...
down between your thighs from behind...
can you feel the head of my cock sliding against your cunt...?
ahh god you're pushing back onto it...
such a greedy girl...
thrusting it in deep...

now...

uunnhhhhh fuckkk...

all the way into your cunt...
god you're so fucking wet...
fucking you now...
fucking you from behind...
ohhhh god...
pounding into you...
pounding my cock deep into your cunt...
hard...

unnhhhh god...

harder now...
grabbing your hair again...
pulling you back...
leaning over you...

don't you dare come...
don't you fucking come...

unnhh god...

ramming harder into you...

fuckk...
fuck I can feel you starting to convulse...
don't you fucking come...

*SPANK!!!*

fuckk...
I'm gonna have to fuck your ass..
or you're gonna make me cum too soon...

pulling my cock out of your cunt...
roughly...
so fucking wet...
sliding the head of my cock to your asshole...
rubbing against it...
getting your ass wet...
sliding my fingers to your cunt...
stroking your clit...
and thrusting my cock...
hard...
all the way into your ass...

ahhh god...
god so fucking deep...

ohh god you're groaning...
so fucking close to cumming...

my fingers slide to your cunt...
three fingers...
pushing...
deep...
into your wet cunt...

ahhhh fuck....

can't hold back much longer...
god and I'm fucking your ass hard now...
slamming into you...
my fingers fucking your cunt...
my cock fucking your ass...

god you're convulsing again...
do you want to cum...?
do you want to fucking cum...?

then do it now...
cum now...
I need you to cum right now...

fuckkk...

I can't hold it back...
I'm gonna cum in your ass...

gonna spurt my hot spunk deep in your ass...

unnhhhh fuckk...


unnhhh god here I go...


I'm cumming....

cum with me...


now...


ohhhh now...




UUNNHHHHH



fuckkkk...

31 Comments:

Damn Roger


....... phew........



xxx Grumps

thought you might like that one, Grumps - always a pleasure to take you roughly, naughty girl ;)

fantastic- keep 'em cumming!

fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk.....

delicious and perfect. I love being your dirty slut. That why I keep coming back..

Roger, you know just what I need, right when I need it most.

Thank you!

stroker - glad you like it!

bad bad girl - and I love seeing you here - always a pleasure to excite you x

green eyes - I needed that too this week - there must be something in the air! x

I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Having you take them roughly is so very arousing... I think I may have to take you when you're done ;) xxx

Oooh that was so good Roger...you always know just what I need and how I need it. Kisses

you are addicting.

DLG - I'm sure you know how much I'd love that ;) xxx

wonderwoman - I aim to please ;)

moonlitnymph - and I'm always happy to supply that addiction...

mmmm...that is JUST what I needed...

Mmmm, Roger so yummy.

It's been too long since iv'e been your naughty girl. It'sabout time for a well deserved spanking I think ;).


Amenti
xXx

raindog - I'm always happy to give you whatever you need ;)

Amenti - you are indeed a very naughty girl and definitely deserve a good hard spanking - bend over dirty girl...

oooo am i late? i hate being late. i need to be used and spanked, but i'm not sure what to do. i feel so new...

misha

misha - you are a little late, but I'm sure I still have time to deal with you. Come and bend over my lap, dirty girl...

wow...roger...you fucking rock.

why thankyou x It's a pleasure to excite you ;)

roger,

you make me so fucking aroused!

I soak through at least two pairs of panties every time I read your blogs.

XXX

sexkitten - that's what I'm here for ;) I love arousing you so intensely, making you cum so delightfully... x

wow...........if only that just happened to me.....i am so fucking aroused and could use all you described....i am a dirty slut that needs to be fucked and hard....will you let me cum?

dark pixie - you clearly are a dirty little slut, but you've taken your punishment well - I think you should cum for me...

How do you do that to me, Roger? Every time, you make me cum so fucking hard... I can honestly say that was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had....

XOXO




Blessed Be, darling.



Rose.

thanks for keeping me company on a rainy night at home kitty ;]

i shall definately be making routine visits

xx

very much my pleasure lil miss - I hope I'll be enjoying your company again :) xx

You are fucking unbelieveble.I'll be your little slut. You can use me anyway you please and as rough as you like. I'll suck your lushious cock and let you cum all over me. I'm yours to do as you please. Just keep writing like this, I'm begging. Babe

and I do so very much love it when you beg - clearly you need to be taken hard and rough... such a filthy little slut for me ;) x

*moan* God...

mmmmm... such a delightful little moan too... feeling good there, N? ;)

Mmm, yes...

It's an absolute pleasure to make you feel so good ;) xx

Are you a Virgo?

Post a Comment

<< Home