I need to cum...

Friday, July 07, 2006 at 4:30 PM

I need to cum... I've got that hungry, craving feeling, that urgent need to fuck... just thinking about it now is making me hard... making my cock begin to swell...

I can feel my erection growing between my thighs as I write these words... wanting, wanting, wanting... my cock is throbbing just like that... over and over... an insistent pulse that won't let go...

it feels really good when I touch myself...

fuck... ohhh like that... god... sliding my fingers up and down...

I'm already hard... so erect, swollen, pulsing...

I want to write something, want to put this sexual energy to creative use, but I'm too far gone... I just need to fuck, need to cum, need to feel the intensity of this orgasm... need to feel that surge as my cum spurts from my cock, pouring out of me...

god I love feeling like this... that tingling, that need... god, that throbbing...

I'm touching myself... stroking myself... I'm doing it right now... masturbating as I write... my hand around my cock... stroking up and down...

fuckk... I'm so fucking erect...

I wish you were here with me... this feels good, but masturbation isn't enough for me today...

I want you... want to be inside you...

I need to feel your cunt sliding around my cock... warm and wet, squeezing around me... god... need to feel your body against mine, touching me, holding me... pulling me deeper into your cunt...

need to taste you, to kiss you, greedily... god I need to fuck you...

I am so fucking horny right now... getting harder to type... stroking my cock a little faster now...

unnhhh...

god this feels so good... every time I stroke, my erection pulses in my hand... so hot... so hard...

fuck...

getting closer now...

I want you to watch me... want you to watch me masturbate... want you to see me cum... god...

I want you... want to feel your lips sliding over my throbbing cock... licking me... sucking me... fuck I need that... I'd so love to cum in your mouth...

god...

I want you to fuck me... want you to climb astride me... sliding yourself all the way down onto my erection...

unnhhh god...

taking me... fucking me...

god I'm so fucking close...

my cock is pulsing harder with each stroke of my hand... I need you to come with me... need to feel you come all over my cock... god... gasping my name... your juices flooding over my erection...

fucckk...

god I can hardly type...

stroking myself harder... my breath ragged... hips moving as I masturbate... fucking my hand...

god... watch me... I want to cum for you...

I need you here right now... need your mouth around my cock...

unnhhh fuckk...

your fingers at your cunt... masturbating as I fuck your mouth... stroking yourself as you suck my hard cock...

god...

fuck... don't think I can hold it back... can feel it starting to surge... my cock pulsing harder...

throbbing so good... ohhh god...
god I'm gonna cum...

gonna spurt all my cum all over you...

god...

I want to cum in your mouth... ohhh god... want to spurt my hot spunk into your mouth... again and again... so hot... so wet...

all my cum...

unnhhhh...
spurting all over you...

fuckk that's it...
can't hold it back...

god...


can't type...


I'm cumminnngg...



i'm cuminngggg



NOW...

28 Comments:

god.. thats so intense.. i really need to cum now..

oOoOo something's pulsing down there. . .I need to relieve it. mmmm Mr. Roger, you taste soo good. I can almost feel you (:

Damn it's only 130! What a lovely way to start the weekend! If only you had posted this later tonight. . .I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping

anonymous - I hope you came gorgeously x

lina - if you do have trouble sleeping just think of me again, and remember how much I need you in my bed...

Jesus Christ Ive never cum so hard in my life...eyes rolled back into my head, back arched, toes curled, I made a mess....I needed a nap after!

Oh god..how I would love love love to see that..so wet..so aroused..so fucking horny..mmmm..god Roger..you know just what to say to a girl to get her pussy tingling and needing to be fucked..

I woke up thinking about you this morning, this post specifically. The need, the want... having you with me, fucking me, kissing passionately. The rush of it came back and I came, hard... for you. xx

mmm delicious Roger. Im taking you to bed with me right now...take care of that throbbing.

Heart is pounding. Cheeks are flushed. The release was shattering, but I still need.

wow, roger, so delicious... so urgent and lovely.

;-)

xx
elizabeth

you have no idea how strong my pussy's pulsing after reading this one...

xxx

kinkylu - I like you being addicted to me - I hope you came gorgeously x

anonymous - just the reaction I wanted you to have - I love making you cum so intensely...

raindog - such a pleasure to make you so wet, and you know I'd love to fuck you x

DLG - I need to be right there with you, my cock deep inside you, feeling you cumming all over me... xx

sexy dukky - you can take me to bed with you any time you like...

beautifullyalone - such a greedy girl, always wanting more - but then so do I... such a pleasure to make you cum so hard...

her - thankyou x It was my pleasure to arouse you so much...

paige - exactly what I want - to have you wanting me, needing me... x

Fuck, now I need to cum. I wish I could fuck you right now.

maddie - I'd very much love to fuck you - come and slip into bed with me...

april - I like you being addicted to me - if it's giving you pleasure, don't stop...

mmmmmmm.... beautiful to read the words of a true addict of pleasure... especially right now... as I come....AAAAAGRHNNNFUCK! Yes! Shit! You know just how to put on a show... ;-)

Very intense and delicious. I can picture you fucking my mouth- hard and me cumming with you while I swallow every drop....

leatherargento - you know I love it when you come for me...

bad bad girl - mmm god, such a delicious image... my cum spurting over your lips, your tongue, as you cum hard... so lovely... x

As I read that I slipped my fingers under the lace of my panties and rubbed my clit... it was all swollen and my pussy was wet. I took my fingers out and licked them, then put them back, just rubbing as I imagined you cumming on my lips...

Thank you...

é - no need to thank me, I wanted to arouse you that much, wanted you to touch yourself as you read my words - I hope you came gorgeously x

*ahem* WoW!

glad you liked it ;)

Thankyou Sable - and I hope you had fun taking care of that ache ;)

Not sure if it's this hot weather or what.. but I've been feeling the exact same way. So hot.. hungry and horny that I'm sooo, soo wet. I could definitely put you to good use ;-)

I've been sat here masturbating for a while now, touching myself.. my fingers deep inside, my cunt pulsing, so wanting.. needy. But I need more, I want you inside me, us kissing greedily, hungrily as you fuck me deliciously. Our bodies moving and grinding together as you thrust inside me hard. It wouldn't take either of us long to cum, but god.. I need that so badly.

Straddling your lap, riding you up and down, my cunt squeezing your throbbing erection as we fuck with wild abandon. My body arching as it reaches it's peak, wanting to cum so badly, there is no holding it back. And when I do, my juices flow down your shaft, triggering a reaction in you and you can't help but cum with me.. hard.. there and then. Bodies shuddering, quivering, contented at least for now

sarah - I'd absolutely adore that... I'd want to cum deep inside you, just like that... though I'm greedy, and would always want more...
thankyou for this, simply gorgeous xx

Mmmm - you know I'd like that. As for being greedy and wanting more - well where you are concerned, I seem to have an insatiable appetite and the night is still young! ;-) I can see us going all through the night, kissing, biting, fucking wildly until we are so exhausted, we'd snuggle up and sleep! And then when the sun shines warmly through the window.. we'd wake anew and start right where we left off

wow that was amazing, i'm still throbbing from cuming so hard... wonderful job

anonymous - such a pleasure to make you cum so deliciously - hope you'll come back for more ;) x

oh god oh my god...gunna laugh...hahahahahahaha...that was funny and now i wanna cum...hehehehe

was somebody tickling you...? ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home