the threesome (parts 1-3 complete)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 at 1:20 AM

Hi you x

I've just been Fleshbotted! My first time!
Many thanks to the rather wonderful Chelsea Girl for including me in the latest sex blog round-up!

To celebrate, two things - thing one: don't forget to leave any questions you want me to answer on the 'new interview' post over there near the top of the archives.

Thing two - here, as promised, is the very intense conclusion to the threesome. Rather than just post part three, I've decided to post the whole thing as one hopefully gorgeous, filthy story. So if you've read parts one and two before, here's your chance to enjoy them again, but with a very (very) long and intense conclusion added. If this is the first time you've read it, hopefully you're in for a treat... enjoy... ;)

----

We'd talked about her a number of times, you and I, when we'd been in bed together - she was a girl whom you knew was curious, who had admitted to you in intimate conversations, over a glass or two of wine, that she wanted to try being with another girl, that it was something she'd often thought about, often fantasised about, just as you did. You remember the delicious throb you felt between your thighs, the first time she told you that it was you she fantasised about, that she would want you to be her first...

You'd always been attracted to her - brunette, petite, delightfully attractive - you'd often found yourself wondering how she tasted, what her soft skin would feel like brushing against yours, how she'd sound when she came... it had always been a question of when, not if - it was just finding the right opportunity... and this evening, after a few drinks and some rather playful conversation, followed by a stolen kiss in the taxi back to our place, you bring her home - a gift for both of us to enjoy.

Even as the two of you walk into the hallway, smiling at me as I greet you, you leave me in no doubt as to the reason why she's with you - you smile again at me, slide your hands around her waist, push her gently against the wall, and kiss her softly, and I watch, melting, as I see her surrender to your kiss, her hands sliding up your back, running through your hair, returning your kiss passionately, your lips and tongue caressing hers, your bodies already moving together as I watch...

You break the kiss, and smile at me. "We're going to bed... I thought you'd like to watch us... you can join us too if you like, but I'd like her to myself a little first, just for a short while...".

I smile, and follow you both into the bedroom, pulling up a chair by the bed and sitting down, relaxing, watching you both. You know that I'm eager to join you on the bed, but I know that my patience will be rewarded... so I sit back and relax, unbuttoning my shirt, loosening my belt, watching as the two of you sit on the bed, smiling at each other.

I can see she's a little nervous - first times are never easy - but it's clear that she's intensely aroused - she wants you, but she still needs you to make the first move. I wonder how she feels about being watched like this - she glances in my direction, and I smile at her warmly, a soft, reassuring smile, and she smiles back, turning to face you on the bed again, her fingers tracing up your arm, up over your shoulder, through your hair. Its all the encouragement you need - you pull her to you, sliding your hands around her waist, and you kiss her again, sensually, passionately, and I feel a delicious warmth spread through my body as I see her surrender to your kiss again, submitting to your touch.

I can feel myself getting hard already - there's something so deliciously intense about watching girls kissing like this, so greedily, so sensuously - but I resist touching myself yet, letting myself blend into the background, remaining quiet as I watch you both, the kiss becoming more passionate, your hands exploring each other's bodies, the sounds of your breath in the air, the bedroom already much, much warmer.

You know I'm watching - it excites you to know I'm watching you - but this kiss... this kiss is so soft, so gorgeous... you can feel yourself melting at her touch, her body soft and warm against your own. Her nervousness is fading fast - as you push her gently onto her back, her hands slide over you, slipping down to your midriff, under your blouse, caressing your back as you move against her. You kiss your way down her neck, nibbling gently, biting her neck playfully, and she gasps, arching up to you a little, and you slide your hand over her breast through her tight top, squeezing her breast softly as she wriggles underneath you.

You need her to be naked - you pull her back up, kissing her softly, pulling her top over her head. She's not wearing a bra - you gasp gently as you see her small, soft breasts, her nipples already erect - she looks at you, blushing slightly, but she surrenders again as she feels your hand sliding up over her breast, stroking it softly, teasing her nipple with your fingertips. She pulls open your blouse, and you shrug it off, unclipping your bra, letting it fall to the side of the bed, and she looks at you again, her breath trembling a little, and she kisses your neck softly, her hand finding one of your breasts, drifting across your nipple. You gasp at the sensations, laying back onto the bed as she starts to kiss her way down your body, her tongue tracing down to your breast, taking your hard nipple into her mouth, and you groan softly, running your fingers through her hair as she sucks on you, licking greedily, her hand sliding down between your thighs, tugging up your skirt, her fingers making their way up the inside of your thighs.

I can't hold back from touching myself any more - my cock is very erect in my jeans, and I discreetly pull them down, trying not to make a sound, not wanting to distract you, my hand finding my warm erection, starting to stroke it as I watch you, masturbating deliciously.

Her hand has worked its way up the inside of your thighs, your skirt bunched up now around your waist, her lips and tongue still licking and sucking on your nipple as her fingers find your crotch, rubbing you, stroking you through your panties. You need to taste her. You wriggle out of your skirt and panties, watching as she does the same, looking lustfully at her naked body, kissing her again sensually, wanting... needing...

You push her onto her back, kissing her again, on top of her now, your breasts brushing against hers, kissing your way down her body, lingering at her breasts, then working your way further down, her body arching up to you as you kiss your way over her soft belly, spreading her thighs, moving down between them. She opens her thighs wider, inviting you, wanting you, and you kiss your way over her soft pubic hair, down to her cunt, already visibly wet, and you slip your tongue teasingly up her slit, dragging the tip of your tongue to her clit, circling it, and she gasps again, her thighs trembling as you lap at her greedily.

"Let me taste you..." she gasps, "please... I want to taste you..." - you turn astride her, straddling her face, lowering your mouth back to her clit, feeling her hands sliding up over your bare ass, pulling you down over her face, and you groan softly as you feel her tongue swirl around your clit, sucking on you, her fingers finding your wet slit, parting it, stroking rhythmically. Your own fingers find her cunt, slipping between her wet lips, pushing two fingers deep inside her, and she groans, trembling again, arching up to your mouth, her own fingers pushing inside you, penetrating you, and you groan in response, feeling your wetness starting to drip from your cunt, her tongue lapping it up greedily as she fucks you with her fingers.

It's getting so intense now - I'm masturbating more urgently as I watch, my hand stroking up and down my erect cock, needing you both, needing to fuck you, not sure how much longer I can wait...

The two of you are moving together now, her fingers thrusting deeper into your cunt as you straddle her, her tongue lapping at you, your own tongue sucking and swirling around her clit... as you thrust your fingers deeper and harder into her dripping wet cunt, her wetness splashing with each thrust of your fingers.

You know she can't take much more... her body is trembling, she's sucking on you greedily... you slide your wet fingers from her cunt, licking her juices from them, and slip your tongue inside her... god she tastes so good... lapping at her cunt as your fingers rub over and around her clit...

She's breathing hard now - you can't hold back much longer yourself, your thighs trembling as you feel her tongue slide into your cunt... licking you... sucking you... god it feels so good... you stroke her clit a little faster, greedily lapping at her cunt... she groans intensely, crying out your name... her body starts to shake... and she arches up to your mouth as she starts to come, so fucking hard... god... groaning and arching and convulsing underneath you... clinging on to you... you feel her wetness splashing against your tongue... and you cant hold your own orgasm back... her fingers skid around your clit... her tongue lapping at your cunt... and you groan intensely, your body convulsing as you start to come... ohhh god you start to come... so fucking intensely... your wetness dripping onto her face as you smear your cunt against her lips... crying out urgently... bucking and writhing as you come so hard...

I can't take any more - I can feel my own orgasm so close, my cock throbbing in my hands as I masturbate urgently - still in the midst of your own orgasm, you hear me gasp, my hand sliding wetly up and down my erection, and you look across at me, seeing my cock so hard, so swollen in my hand - you beckon me over - I climb onto the bed, the girl still convulsing underneath you as your fingers rub around her clit, still lapping at your wetness with her tongue - and gasping again, shuddering, you take my erect cock into your mouth, sucking and swirling around the swollen head of my erection - it's all I can take - I groan urgently, my hands in your hair as I start to cum, my hot spunk spurting into your mouth, again and again, pouring from my cock, over and over, pulsing, throbbing, spurting, as you swallow my cum greedily...

and you know I need to fuck you both... god I need to fuck you...

I'm still erect, gasping deliciously as your tongue swirls around the head of my swollen cock, lapping up my cum as the last few spurts pour into your mouth. You slide your wet lips all the way down over my cock, sucking me deep into your mouth, tasting every last drop of my hot cum, stroking my balls gently as you slide your mouth back and forth along my erection, keeping me hard, keeping me erect, wanting more from me. I'm still trembling, my cock throbbing deliciously, and I need more too... I need to fuck you both...

Still gasping as you caress my hard cock with your lips and tongue, I look down to see your friend sliding out from underneath you, smiling at you as she watches your tongue swirling greedily over my erection, leaning down to join you, pushing my thighs open and sliding her hand to my balls, caressing them, moving her face down between my thighs, licking along the base of my cock, sliding her tongue up its length. I groan, and you slip my cock from your mouth for a moment, allowing her to lick all the way up it, and she opens her lips and takes me deep into her mouth, sucking and licking my cock deliciously as you watch. I groan again, looking down at you both, my cock throbbing intensely as she lets it slip from her mouth again, and you take over, sucking me in deep, then pulling back until just the head of my erection is in your mouth, her own tongue sliding up the length of my cock again, watching you pull away a little until just your tongue is lapping at the head of my cock, now joined by hers, both of you sliding your tongues over and around the swollen head of my throbbing penis... I groan with intense pleasure... I could cum again like this so easily... for a moment your lips and tongue leave my erection, and you lean forward to kiss your friend passionately, your lips meeting sensuously over my throbbing erection as I watch, both of you still stroking me rhythmically as you kiss each other, her tongue deep in your mouth, pulling away from you for a moment, lapping at my cock again, then back at your lips... it's so fucking intense... I'm finding it hard to hold myself back, needing to cum again... wanting you both to lap up my hot spunk as it spurts from the head of my cock... images of you both flying through my head - of my cum spurting hard from my cock as you both suck on me... each of you taking it into your mouth in turn, my cum splashing over your lips, your mouths... as you both swallow down my hot cum... kissing each other with my cum dripping down your lips... licking my spunk from each other's faces... I can't take any more... I need to fuck you right now or I'm gonna cum...

You seem to need it just as urgently... you push me onto my back on the bed, straddling me, my cock so fucking erect, rubbing yourself against me, the dripping wetness of your cunt skidding against my erection... your delightful little brunette friend giggles gorgeously as she slips astride my face, her dripping wet cunt inches above my mouth as she faces you, leaning towards you over me and kissing you again greedily, her tongue slipping back into your mouth as her hand slides down to my throbbing cock, hard and wet between your thighs, stroking it, holding it erect for you as you move yourself over it, and you feel the head of my cock sliding between the wet lips of your cunt... she guides it into place, and slips her hand out of the way, and kisses you again greedily as you slide all the way down onto my erection, taking my cock deep into your cunt, groaning as you feel me filling you, grinding down onto me, and I groan underneath you, feeling my cock throbbing intensely as your wet cunt sucks and squeezes around it, fucking me. I look up, seeing your girlfriend right over my face, her cunt visibly wet, dripping a little onto my lips... I need to taste her... I slide my hands up to her hips and pull her down over my face, smearing her cunt against my lips, sliding my tongue deep into her cunt.

She groans, starting to move against my lips and tongue, her hands sliding up to your breasts as she kisses you again, her fingers finding your nipples, pinching them gently between her thumb and forefinger, and you gasp, sliding your lips down her neck, biting her, pushing down harder onto my cock, starting to fuck me, riding me... thrusting slowly up and down my length, your hands all over each other now, your fingers finding her clit as she rubs against my lips, and I hear her groan, a sudden splash of her wetness pouring onto my tongue... I lap it up, swallowing her juices greedily, pushing my tongue deeper into her cunt as you ride my cock, fucking me harder now... faster... so fucking wet around my cock as you fuck me... one of her hands now finding your clit, her fingers skidding over it in rhythm with my thrusts inside you... and I feel you tremble over me... I know you're gonna come very quickly this time... I slip my tongue from your friend's cunt, replacing it with my fingers, sliding my tongue up to her asshole... licking around it... pushing my fingers deeper into her wet cunt... fucking her with them as you thrust harder and faster on my throbbing cock... you're both so wet... your own juices now splashing around my cock as you fuck me... god... so close to your orgasm... her juices dripping onto my face as I thrust my fingers deeper... my tongue finding her clit as she rubs at yours more frantically... my other hand sliding up to her wet asshole... rubbing a finger against it... starting to push my finger into her ass.... my tongue licking and swirling around her clit as I fuck her with my fingers...

and she can't take any more... she groans urgently... clinging onto you... you bite her neck again... your hands sliding over her naked body... and she starts to convulse... her cunt suddenly engulfing my fingers... her juices pouring from her cunt... splashing onto my face, my lips, my tongue... and as she starts to cum hard all over me, her own fingers skid around your clit... you feel me arching up, thrusting my hard cock deeper into your wet cunt... and watching her cum takes you over the edge... you cry out intensely... ramming your cunt hard down onto my pulsing cock, your juices dripping down over my balls as you start to cum on me... gasping... groaning... your cunt pulsating around my hot, hard erection as the two of you cling together... bucking and writhing as you cum all over my cock... so fucking hard... so wet... god... kissing again greedily as your orgasms feed off each other... using me... fucking me... cumming all over me... and god I need to cum... trying to hold it back as I feel your cunt milking me... knowing I need more...

I can still feel your cunt pulsating around my cock, squeezing hot and wet around me as you come, your wetness streaming down my cock, your cunt engulfing my hard penis, throbbing deep inside you as your orgasm surges in waves, so intense, so delicious. I need to cum so badly, but I hold it back, I need more - I look up and see the girl's cunt still dripping onto my face, my lips - I slip my fingers slowly from inside her, and she convulses a little again, more of her juices dribbling onto my mouth, lowering herself down onto my face, smearing her wet cunt against my lips as I lap at her juices, drinking her down. Your own cunt is still sucking and squeezing around my throbbing penis, the last of your orgasm still pulsing in waves through your body, the two of you clinging together astride me.

She pulls you closer to her, kissing you greedily, hungrily, her tongue sliding into your mouth, exploring, her lips sliding wetly against yours, caressing you passionately, her hands on your breasts, squeezing, pinching... I hear you gasp, and suddenly she pushes you onto your back, your cunt slipping off my hard cock as she eases you back, climbing astride you on the bed, kissing you again, rubbing herself against you greedily. She's in heat now, needing to taste you, needing to fuck you, needing to make you come, overpowered by the sensations, needing another orgasm, and another, and another... her lust fuels your own, feeling her tongue in your mouth, her lips clashing against yours, her breasts sliding against yours, her hands everwhere - you let loose a groan, grabbing her ass, pulling her down against you, wanting to feel her naked body grinding against yours, so soft and supple, her every touch lighting fires inside you.

You hear her groan urgently, and look up past her - you see me knelt naked behind her, a look of intense lust on my face, my belly pressed up against her ass, my hands on her hips, pulling her back against me - she groans again - you can hear a wet splash from her cunt - and you know I'm fucking her, thrusting my erect cock hard into her dripping wet cunt, again and again and again - you pull her down over you greedily, and she kisses you again, sliding her tongue deep into your mouth, and suddenly you feel her hand between your open thighs, skidding around your throbbing clit - you groan and arch your body up to her, and she slides her fingers straight down to your cunt, your lips parting around her fingers as she thrusts them deep into you - two fingers? three? more? You can't tell, but it feels so fucking good, her thumb circling and stroking your clit as she starts to fuck you with her fingers, deep and hard.

It's getting so hard to hold back my orgasm - I can see the look of ecstasy on your face as she slides her fingers deeper into your dripping wet cunt, your body arching from the bed - I can feel my penis throbbing hard in the girl's cunt, trying to hold back, fucking her harder, faster, taking her now, my belly slapping against her ass with each hard thrust of my cock inside her. She's so fucking wet.

You slide your hands over her back, down to her ass, biting her neck, your fingers sliding to her asshole, stroking it as I fuck her, rubbing against it - she trembles with pleasure, already so close to another orgasm, and I feel those tremors around my cock, groaning with pleasure, fucking her deeper and harder, her cunt splashing around my cock with every thrust, watching her fucking you with her fingers, my cock so erect inside her, pulsing hard, so full of cum, trying to hold it back.

You can’t hold back much longer - the sight of me fucking her right over you - the feel of her fingers thrusting into your cunt, her thumb stroking and skidding around your clit, it’s too much - you know you’re gonna come - you want her to come with you - you slip your fingers from her asshole, sliding them down to her cunt, where you can hear her dripping around my thrusting cock - you slide your fingers around her pussy lips, getting them wet, and return them to her asshole - your fingertips dripping wet - and you rub her ass harder - she gasps again, kissing you more urgently - you press your finger harder against her asshole - her lips leave yours, and she groans into your neck - her ass gives way under your pressure, your wet finger starting to slowly slide into her - you feel her tremble against you, tensing her body, pushing back against your fingers - at the same time sliding back harder onto my cock - I feel a sudden flood of wetness gushing around my thrusting cock - she gasps, her body begins to convulse... at the same time thrusting three fingers deep into your cunt, deeper... harder... you can feel your own wetness splashing around her fingers, and you know you can't hold it back any longer... your body arches up to hers... you hear me groan behind her as I watch you, ramming my cock deeper into her cunt... intense pleasure starts to surge through your body... you thrust your finger deep into her ass... and she screams with pleasure, orgasm suddenly overtaking her... gripping onto you... convulsing urgently... her juices streaming down my cock as she starts to cum, so fucking hard... bucking and writhing as her dripping wet cunt engulfs my throbbing erection, sucking and squeezing and pulsing around it - her own orgasm triggers yours - you start to buck wildly underneath her, crying out her name as she pushes her fingers deep inside you, her thumb rubbing hard and fast on your clit... and you cum...ohhh god you cum... so fucking hard... your cunt gushing around her fingers as she brings you to intense orgasm... and I can't hold back any longer... I cry out with intense pleasure as my orgasm takes hold... slamming my cock deep into her cunt... my body trembling hard as my cock starts to shoot my cum inside her, pulsing and pulsing and pulsing... my hot, wet spunk spurting from my cock, splashing deep inside her cunt... again and again and again... filling her cunt with my cum...

and now you're filled with the same lust she had... you need to take her... you need to fuck her... you need to cum again... you need her to cum again... she's still clinging to you, her fingers still deep inside you, trembling, still convulsing, grinding her cunt back against my cock, milking it of all my cum... you pull her away from my cock with a wet splash, our juices dribbling from her cunt as you roll her roughly onto her back, straddling her, reaching over to the side of the bed and finding your double-sided dildo, kissing her hungrily as you slide it down to her cunt, not waiting, just thrusting it deep inside her, and she screams with pleasure again, bucking underneath you - you need this so much - holding the other end of the dildo, you slide it to your own dripping wet cunt, and your sex engulfs it, taking it deep inside, feeling the dildo deep in your cunt, until you're right up against her, the wet lips of your cunt meeting hers as you both take the dildo deep inside - you turn around to look at me, seeing me masturbating right next to you on the bed, my cock still intensely erect, needing to cum again. "Put your cock in my ass..." you breathe, "I want you to fuck me in the ass... do it... put your cock deep in my ass..."

I groan, already so close to another orgasm - you know how intense I get when I'm like this, needing to cum again and again - you know I'm right on the edge... and so are you, the girl wrapping her thighs around you, pulling you hard into her, each of you fucking the dildo - I move behind you, my cock so hard, sliding my hand between your delicious cunts, taking hold of the dripping wet dildo, sliding it back and forth, fucking you both with it - she can barely take it, already about to cum again - I can't wait any longer - I slide the dripping wet head of my cock against your asshole, making it slick and wet with my cum, and then I push... hard... and you groan... pushing back onto me as you feel the full length of my cock slowly sliding deep into your ass... you convulse a little... you're so full now... the dildo deep in your cunt... my cock deep in your ass... her hands all over you... biting... scratching... sucking... licking... so urgent... it's getting hard to tell whose hands are where... and I'm ramming the dildo back and forth between your cunts... my cock pulsing hard in your ass... she's screaming with pleasure underneath you... you know she's gonna cum again... you push back harder onto my cock... and I can't take any more... I groan intensely... telling you I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna spurt all my hot spunk deep inside your ass... and you feel my cock pulsing hard... my thumb skidding across your clit... and that's it... ohhh god that's it... you start to cum so fucking hard... your wetness splashing over the dildo... crying out my name as you convulse urgently... she grips you tight, arching her body up to you, her cunt squeezing and pulsing around the dildo, her juices streaming along it, pouring over your cunt as her orgasm hits her... and as you both come... I come too... my cock spurting deep inside your ass... hot cum pouring from my cock, filling your ass with my cum... again and again and again... our bodies locked together in intense orgasm...

god...

god I can't write any more... I need to cum...

32 Comments:

oh my...I think I may have injured myself..hehe..
Very nice. ;)

I’m officially addicted to your blog. This is the second one i have read today! I get so incredibly wet reading your posts; I sit at my desk rubbing my wet cunt, visualizing your words. This has been my favorite post yet, I never even thought that being with another girl would be appealing...until now. You inspire me.

I was right there...on the edge...desperate for it...your words filling my mind...your cock filling my pussy...oh god. That was gorgeous.

holy shit, dirtyboy . . . that was fucking fantastic!

raindog - glad you enjoyed it so thoroughly ;)

danielle - mmmm... such a greedy girl - though I'm sure you know that I love you masturbating over my words - it's a pleasure to inspire you so delightfully x

lildirtyann - I thought you'd like it ;)

miss understood - and I do so love being deep inside you, fucking you just like that...

mariah - very much my pleasure - I hope you came delightfully x

vixxxen - I definitely wrote this to appeal to both participant and voyeur - and I'm very pleased to have excited you so much - I hope when you came, it was all over me...

omg omg omg

i have to come back and read this again...

I hope it's just as good the second time around, paige ;)

I don't know if I'm just hard-up anymore or what, but that was the most intensely aroused I've ever gotten while reading your blogs (and let me tell you, I've gotten plenty aroused before! lol). I had to get up before I even got done reading to masturbate deliciously, and then, after finishing the story....had to do it again! Wow! I'm gonna have to find me a hot chic to try this with.....care to be the lucky guy, Rog?? : )
Oh yeah, will you marry me? ;-)
Blush

God I can't read anymore.. I need to cum! That was fantastic. You left me throbbing urgently!!!

Blush - I'm sure you're not hard up lol, this is just, very deliberately, a very intense post - I wanted you to come again and again reading it, and I'm very pleased to see that that worked for you x
And nope, I won't marry you, but yes, definitely, I'd love to be the lucky guy with you and the hot chic, just tell me the time and place ;)

Pandora - that's just how I love to leave you - I hope you came gorgeously x

mmmmm, I've been away too long.....
That was so good.... I need to cum so hard...

It's good to have you back, bad bad girl - and you know that I want you to cum for me x

What???!! No hesitation at all? Just a 'nope'! And I thought we had something special!! lol

Ok, my place (U.S. - sorry, is that a problem?)TONIGHT! xx
Blush

I'm having too much fun to get married just yet, Blush ;)
And find another girl, bring her over here, and you've got a deal ;)

Such a delicious story. You've made me cum so many times to this. So incredibly arousing. I'm so looking forward to the next time... xx

I'm looking forward to it too, DLG ;) xx

Wow! thats gotta get printed!

Printing it out and taking it to bed with you? I like that idea, sexkitten - hope you have fun ;)

I masturbated so fucking hard when reading this, you're a fucking sex god dirtyboy! Ooh I came all over my bed so much... soo good. I just wanted to be part of the threesome so goddamn much! I rubbed my clit so much and slid my fingers up my cunt...I just wanted to have someone fucking me! I have to come back here soon.

xoxo Naughty Gemma oxox

Naughty Gemma - mmmm... such a naughty girl indeed - I love exciting you this much, making you cum so intensely, and would love to have watched you masturbating like that, cumming for me... so delicious... if I'd have seen you like that, I'd have had to fuck you... I hope you come back for lots more x

i've kinda never commented before, but after this one i just felt i had to. oh god, it was hot. i think i'd like to become a lesbian right about now. ;)
-Alyssa

alyssa - I'm glad you enjoyed it - and dont forget to invite me if you ever are tempted to find yourself another girl ;)
Hope you'll comment again, it's lovely out here in the comments boxes, my favourite place! x

this is just... the absolutely deliciously best :) my thoughts have absolutely no coherence at the moment, i just came WAY too hard for that :P

just the reaction I wanted from you leela - it's a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously... x

mmmmm this was just delicious. i so want to be with another girl right now, while you watch us caressing, licking, sucking, and rubbing against eachother's soft, naked bodies.

i came so hard reading this. fucking my cunt with my fingers, moving them in and out, and rubbing my clit with my thumb. all the while imagining another girl's fingers inside me, her tongue on my clit. mmmmm so good.

sexy girl - mmm, I would very much love to watch you with another girl, touching her, caressing her, cumming deliciously together - such a delightful thought - and it was an absolute pleasure to make you cum x

Wow. First post that has ever made me come on the first read. Seriously, I had to back off twice because I didn't want to come until the end (I'm just plain useless afterward). And anyone who's ever done it before knows what happens when you finally DO orgasm after holding back a few times...

rachel - this one's definitely rather intense, and I love that it turned you on so intensely - I think I'd rather have liked to have seen you, masturbating deliciously, desperately trying to hold back that orgasm... and I'd have so loved to have seen you come, so gorgeously hard... mmm... lovely thoughts...
I'm glad you liked it ;) xx

You are such a bad boy, I'm such a dirty girl, invite another, girl/boy into the room and we can have a really good time...
I'm soaking wet..anyone like to lick my pussy?

Oh wow!! That's all I can say right now.

Whew.

P

I'm glad to see you're still exploring today - hope you've had a fun day in the archives - I'm guessing you have ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home