threesome - part one

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 11:16 PM

Okay, as promised, here's the first part of a very long, and hopefully delicious threesome - have fun ;)

roger x

We'd talked about her a number of times, you and I, when we'd been in bed together - she was a girl whom you knew was curious, who had admitted to you in intimate conversations, over a glass or two of wine, that she wanted to try being with another girl, that it was something she'd often thought about, often fantasised about, just as you did. You remember the delicious throb you felt between your thighs, the first time she told you that it was you she fantasised about, that she would want you to be her first...

You'd always been attracted to her - brunette, petite, delightfully attractive - you'd often found yourself wondering how she tasted, what her soft skin would feel like brushing against yours, how she'd sound when she came... it had always been a question of when, not if - it was just finding the right opportunity... and this evening, after a few drinks and some rather playful conversation, followed by a stolen kiss in the taxi back to our place, you bring her home - a gift for both of us to enjoy.

Even as the two of you walk into the hallway, smiling at me as I greet you, you leave me in no doubt as to the reason why she's with you - you smile again at me, slide your hands around her waist, push her gently against the wall, and kiss her softly, and I watch, melting, as I see her surrender to your kiss, her hands sliding up your back, running through your hair, returning your kiss passionately, your lips and tongue caressing hers, your bodies already moving together as I watch...

You break the kiss, and smile at me. "We're going to bed... I thought you'd like to watch us... you can join us too if you like, but I'd like her to myself a little first, just for a short while...".

I smile, and follow you both into the bedroom, pulling up a chair by the bed and sitting down, relaxing, watching you both. You know that I'm eager to join you on the bed, but I know that my patience will be rewarded... so I sit back and relax, unbuttoning my shirt, loosening my belt, watching as the two of you sit on the bed, smiling at each other.

I can see she's a little nervous - first times are never easy - but it's clear that she's intensely aroused - she wants you, but she still needs you to make the first move. I wonder how she feels about being watched like this - she glances in my direction, and I smile at her warmly, a soft, reassuring smile, and she smiles back, turning to face you on the bed again, her fingers tracing up your arm, up over your shoulder, through your hair. Its all the encouragement you need - you pull her to you, sliding your hands around her waist, and you kiss her again, sensually, passionately, and I feel a delicious warmth spread through my body as I see her surrender to your kiss again, submitting to your touch.

I can feel myself getting hard already - there's something so deliciously intense about watching girls kissing like this, so greedily, so sensuously - but I resist touching myself yet, letting myself blend into the background, remaining quiet as I watch you both, the kiss becoming more passionate, your hands exploring each other's bodies, the sounds of your breath in the air, the bedroom already much, much warmer.

You know I'm watching - it excites you to know I'm watching you - but this kiss... this kiss is so soft, so gorgeous... you can feel yourself melting at her touch, her body soft and warm against your own. Her nervousness is fading fast - as you push her gently onto her back, her hands slide over you, slipping down to your midriff, under your blouse, caressing your back as you move against her. You kiss your way down her neck, nibbling gently, biting her neck playfully, and she gasps, arching up to you a little, and you slide your hand over her breast through her tight top, squeezing her breast softly as she wriggles underneath you.

You need her to be naked - you pull her back up, kissing her softly, pulling her top over her head. She's not wearing a bra - you gasp gently as you see her small, soft breasts, her nipples already erect - she looks at you, blushing slightly, but she surrenders again as she feels your hand sliding up over her breast, stroking it softly, teasing her nipple with your fingertips. She pulls open your blouse, and you shrug it off, unclipping your bra, letting it fall to the side of the bed, and she looks at you again, her breath trembling a little, and she kisses your neck softly, her hand finding one of your breasts, drifting across your nipple. You gasp at the sensations, laying back onto the bed as she starts to kiss her way down your body, her tongue tracing down to your breast, taking your hard nipple into her mouth, and you groan softly, running your fingers through her hair as she sucks on you, licking greedily, her hand sliding down between your thighs, tugging up your skirt, her fingers making their way up the inside of your thighs.

I can't hold back from touching myself any more - my cock is very erect in my jeans, and I discreetly pull them down, trying not to make a sound, not wanting to distract you, my hand finding my warm erection, starting to stroke it as I watch you, masturbating deliciously.

Her hand has worked its way up the inside of your thighs, your skirt bunched up now around your waist, her lips and tongue still licking and sucking on your nipple as her fingers find your crotch, rubbing you, stroking you through your panties. You need to taste her. You wriggle out of your skirt and panties, watching as she does the same, looking lustfully at her naked body, kissing her again sensually, wanting... needing...

You push her onto her back, kissing her again, on top of her now, your breasts brushing against hers, kissing your way down her body, lingering at her breasts, then working your way further down, her body arching up to you as you kiss your way over her soft belly, spreading her thighs, moving down between them. She opens her thighs wider, inviting you, wanting you, and you kiss your way over her soft pubic hair, down to her cunt, already visibly wet, and you slip your tongue teasingly up her slit, dragging the tip of your tongue to her clit, circling it, and she gasps again, her thighs trembling as you lap at her greedily.

"Let me taste you..." she gasps, "please... I want to taste you..." - you turn astride her, straddling her face, lowering your mouth back to her clit, feeling her hands sliding up over your bare ass, pulling you down over her face, and you groan softly as you feel her tongue swirl around your clit, sucking on you, her fingers finding your wet slit, parting it, stroking rhythmically. Your own fingers find her cunt, slipping between her wet lips, pushing two fingers deep inside her, and she groans, trembling again, arching up to your mouth, her own fingers pushing inside you, penetrating you, and you groan in response, feeling your wetness starting to drip from your cunt, her tongue lapping it up greedily as she fucks you with her fingers.

It's getting so intense now - I'm masturbating more urgently as I watch, my hand stroking up and down my erect cock, needing you both, needing to fuck you, not sure how much longer I can wait...

The two of you are moving together now, her fingers thrusting deeper into your cunt as you straddle her, her tongue lapping at you, your own tongue sucking and swirling around her clit... as you thrust your fingers deeper and harder into her dripping wet cunt, her wetness splashing with each thrust of your fingers.

You know she can't take much more... her body is trembling, she's sucking on you greedily... you slide your wet fingers from her cunt, licking her juices from them, and slip your tongue inside her... god she tastes so good... lapping at her cunt as your fingers rub over and around her clit...

She's breathing hard now - you can't hold back much longer yourself, your thighs trembling as you feel her tongue slide into your cunt... licking you... sucking you... god it feels so good... you stroke her clit a little faster, greedily lapping at her cunt... she groans intensely, crying out your name... her body starts to shake... and she arches up to your mouth as she starts to come, so fucking hard... god... groaning and arching and convulsing underneath you... clinging on to you... you feel her wetness splashing against your tongue... and you cant hold your own orgasm back... her fingers skid around your clit... her tongue lapping at your cunt... and you groan intensely, your body convulsing as you start to come... ohhh god you start to come... so fucking intensely... your wetness dripping onto her face as you smear your cunt against her lips... crying out urgently... bucking and writhing as you come so hard...

I can't take any more - I can feel my own orgasm so close, my cock throbbing in my hands as I masturbate urgently - still in the midst of your own orgasm, you hear me gasp, my hand sliding wetly up and down my erection, and you look across at me, seeing my cock so hard, so swollen in my hand - you beckon me over - I climb onto the bed, the girl still convulsing underneath you as your fingers rub around her clit, still lapping at your wetness with her tongue - and gasping again, shuddering, you take my erect cock into your mouth, sucking and swirling around the swollen head of my erection - it's all I can take - I groan urgently, my hands in your hair as I start to cum, my hot spunk spurting into your mouth, again and again, pouring from my cock, over and over, pulsing, throbbing, spurting, as you swallow my cum greedily...

and you know I need to fuck you both... god I need to fuck you...

to be continued

34 Comments:

You've captured it so well... ah, it takes me back to such fond memories, her lips, her taste, her feel... very arousing and very erotic xx

I love stirring those memories, DLG - writing it brought the same flood of memories for me - I definitely need to do this again, very soon... xx

no need to worry about it ann, I'm not going anywhere xx - and glad you liked it ;)

glad you liked it ;)
Having had a brief glance at your blog, I suspect you might also rather like 'two guys and you' in the threesome section in the archives list - just scroll down... ;)

my mistake - it's in the ass fucking section (where else? lol)

Oh God Roger...4 weeks to go and counting....

I've just seen the comment you left me. Perhaps I should leave little clues on all my replies from hereon in! xx

Oh Roger...that was incredible. I'm so wet. It makes me want to call my friend...maybe I'll just send her to look at the story. ;)

miss understood - you really should stop reading this stuff until your 4 weeks are up lol - and if there was a clue there, once again it went right over me head lol x

wonderwoman - that might indeed be a good way to introduce the idea - keep me posted on developments ;)

Brilliant start, cant wait for the next part! Very arousing!

so glad you like it - the next part will go up by the end of the week ;)

Hmmm... that strongly reminded me of my university experience with my boyfriend and another girl. God, she was hot.. tasted amazing ;)

ohhh these tantalising snippets I keep being offered! ;)
More to come with this one by the way, we've barely started yet...

Part one?- you mean there's more?? sounds delicious, everything a bad girl could want....

bad bad girl - oh yes, lots more ;)

db - I have no idea what to say as I'm no longer capable of coherent thought. You've rendered me speechless.

Really can't wait for what happens next!

Liz - I'm glad it worked for you ;) I've been writing a little more tonight, but it's getting very intense and I had to stop to... er... take care of things ;) But yes, more to follow by the weekend...

Oh my. What a very hot beginning. It's interesting that you should be writing this now when being with another woman has been on my mind a lot lately. You've already gotten me wet. You'll probably have me coming with the next part. At least, I certainly hope so. ;)

MMMMMMMMM...that's it, just MMMMMMMM!!!
Rambling Lady

tc - the next part is likely to be very intense - hopefully it'll work for you ;)

rambling lady - mmmmmm yourself ;)

Wow..... i really dont know what to say....thank you for that. Mmm, just thank you so much.
xXx

very much my pleasure, I'm glad you enjoyed it x More to follow this weekend ;)

You're going to make my weekend amazing then. Glad i finally got the courage to leave a comment for you, I'm normally shy, but i got excited just by the fact you replied to me. xXx

wet and stunned - I know it can sometimes take a little courage to comment in here, especially as there are many regular commenters (which might make it seem a little cliquey), and comments are often flirtatious or explicit. Please just be reassured that I see every single comment, and I very much appreciate them, and it's always lovely to see a new name in here. Also, no-one in here (including me) has any idea who you are, so you're free to say whatever you please.
I'm sure you'll find the comments boxes a fun and friendly place to hang out xx

Have I ever told you how much I love your writing?

Yeah, I thought so, but it bears repeating!

I think you might have mentioned it once or twice... but then you know I always respond to flattery ;)

Thanx dirtyboy I'll remember that I'd give u big hug in person for that. It was really sweet. xXx

ahhh... I love hugs!
and please call me roger, everyone else does x
and to my other lovely lurkers - see? Much more chance of hugs if you comment! Zero hugs if you don't!

I know! *wink

I'm a girl with a plan, Roger. I always have a plan....

Damn I love reading your blog.....such a delicious turn on...and this entry did just that.....divine.

I'm glad you like it - look in later this weekend, it's going to get more intense...

cathetic - I'm just relieved there's always plenty of archives to read in here, it allows me to be lazy from time to time - but yes, part two comes tomorrow - in the meantime, please do take care of that wet throbbing thing - in fact wait for me, I'll come and assist ;)

god, this takes me back to my experimental days... mmm. (; im still throbbing and i feel like such a dirty little slut.
xx

mmmmm, deep in the archives and having fun, I see - you are a very dirty little slut, yes, but I like you being that way ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home