a satisfactory result

Sunday, March 26, 2006 at 9:28 PM

Okay...

Apologies to any of you who have had to read about the theft of my blog posts today - the details needed to be posted on here, just to bring it into the open. The site owner in question has now removed my posts, and as a gesture of good faith, I've also taken down the original post here.

This kind of thing is happening increasingly at the moment, and if you do spot the work of a blogger (or indeed your own work) on someone else's site, clearly without permission, please click on the link below and report it - you can do so anonymously, and alex will look into it and see if anything can be done. He was certainly a huge help to me in this matter, and I'm very grateful to him - I couldn't have sorted this out without his help.

And while you're there - go read their blog! I do!

Image hosting by Photobucket

and tomorrow - back to the regularly scheduled smut ;)

And you only have five more days left in the audio contest!!
Send me your audios quick, you're almost out of time!

roger xx

2 Comments:

you could always try using copyscape (http://www.copyscape.com/) to check every so often. I'm not entirely sure how it works but, hey, it's worth a shot.

thanks for that, jen x

Post a Comment

<< Home