fucking you from behind...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 6:54 PM

I’m unbelievably horny today. To the point where I can barely think about anything else. I’ve been like this all day, warm and wriggly and starting to feel the pull of spring – I need to fuck you, and I need it right now. And I’m feeling insatiable.

Anyway – trying to focus… there's still only a very low entry to the contest, so as it stands even just entering gives you a very good chance of winning the personal audio from me! Though I’m aware that it’s Spring Break over in the US, so for many of you privacy may be an issue this week – but you have until the 26th March to enter, so no need to panic yet. In my current mood though, I so need to hear you cum. I need it rather urgently. I need to cum with you, need to cum listening to you. God.

Anyway (I am so fucking horny today… my god…) if you want to know more about the challenge, look here - I’d very much love you to join in, and I’d very much love you to make me cum… god I need to hear you...

I need to write a post – I know I just did one yesterday, but I need to get this out of my system, so fucking turned on today. I want you to come to this. I want you to cum for me. I want to make you wet.

God.

Bend over. Right over the back of the couch, just like that. god yes... pull up your skirt. That’s it. All the way up to your waist. Push your ass out a little more towards me... ohhh god... that makes me so fucking hard...

Can you see how much I want you? I’ve needed this all day. Needed to fuck you. Pull down your panties for me. Pull them all the way down and spread your thighs.

god...

I’m moving up behind you. I’m greedy today, I don’t want to wait. My hands sliding around your waist. Under your blouse. Tugging it up over your head and off your arms... god look at you… unclipping your bra… tugging it off, my hands sliding around you again… sliding up over your soft, naked breasts… ohhh god… cupping them… fuckk… god I love the feel of your breasts in my hands.. your nipples hard as my fingers caress them….

I’m so fucking erect… can you feel it against your ass...? Reach under yourself… take hold of my hard cock… ahhh god that’s it…. fuckk.. can you feel how hard I am…? How much I want you…? Stroke me… unnhhh fuckk… stroke me like that… god… and I lean over to kiss the back of your neck, teasing it, biting it… one hand sliding up to your hair… tugging it back towards me… pulling your head back... kissing your lips passionately… my tongue sliding greedily into your mouth…

god… god I need to fuck you… I can feel your fingers guiding my cock down… guiding the swollen head of my cock to your cunt… god you’re so wet… I'm so erect... can you feel my cock starting to slip inside… unnhhh fuck…. ohhh god you’re so fucking wet… god I’m thrusting deeper… starting to fuck you… ohhhh god…. My hands on your bare hips… pulling you back.. pulling you back onto me until my cock is filling you… filling your cunt… ohhhh fuck….and I start the rhythm… sliding back and forth… god that feels so fucking good… listening to you groan each time I thrust deeper… my belly slapping against your ass each time I thrust into you… god… god I can feel your cunt squeezing around my cock… you’re gonna make me cum if you do that… I so need to cum inside you… need to spurt my cum deep in your cunt… all my spunk splashing inside you… god I need that… I'm fucking you harder… a little faster now… so fucking hot and hard inside you as I fuck you… unnnhhh god... biting your neck again… hard this time… loving the sounds you make… loving the way you moan… god you’re dripping down my balls… so fucking good…

I don’t think I can take this for long… I’m so turned on… I need to cum… need you to make me cum… is that what you want…? Do you want me to cum inside you…? Do you want to feel my cum spurting deep inside your cunt…? god I know you do… you want that... you want to feel me spurt inside you... ohhh god make me cum… please… I’m ramming deeper… harder… you can feel my cock pulsing inside you... fuckkk... swelling harder… throbbing.. I'm so fucking close… god I want you to cum for me… want you to cum all over my hard cock… it’ll make me cum so fucking hard… ohh god cum for me… please cum for me… ohhhh god I want that… don’t hold back… cum for me… cum on my cock…. fuckkk that’s it… ohhh god don't stop… ohhh god beg me to cum…. beg me to spurt my cum in your cunt…. unnnhhhh fuckkkk… ohhhh fuckkk I can feel you starting to cum…… oohhhh god don't stop... cum for me.... cum now...

36 Comments:

so incredibly urgent, so incredibly arousing. I want you to fuck me like that, with total abandon, fuck me hard and cum for me, cum deep inside me, please, shoot your hot spunk deep inside my cunt x

(there must be something in the air today, lol)

*gasps*

roger...

*moans*

Mmm, How delicious. You've made me very wet ;-)
x x x

well well... i was feeling cranky all day.. until now. Dam.. look what you've gone and done! made me all wet and throbbing!

DLG - god... I need that... deep inside you, hot and wet... filling you with all my cum...

paige - moaning back, urgently...

eponine - I love making you wet... so so delicious...

pandora - mmmm... then I think you should cum for me...

Sweet Roger,

Totally love this post (actually just saw it right now) It's so raw, hard and yearning. And as dirtylittlegirl said, it must be something in the air, because I've been feeling similar today as well.

BTW, you should've gotten mail earlier this nite...

Catch you in my dreams! ;)

Fuck, Roger..that was intense..made for good practice for your contest.
b

wwendolin - I think it's spring coming - it always gets me like this - tugging at me, making me aroused constantly... just a delicious feeling. I hoped writing this would get it off my chest, but nope, I'm still as horny as ever ;)

raindog - that's just my intention - assuming many will leave it until the last minute, I want plenty up here for you to use - and I'm so looking forward to your entry ;) x

oh my...I just read the last post and was simply skimming over this one, until you said that magic words. "Bend Over" I'm all yours baby, fuck me good....

How do you like my new picture??

Oh you terrible terrible boy!

I loooooove it from behind.

mmm...i like it when you're greedy...

For you, it's spring. For me, it's probably the full moon lately (and it's incredibly bright from where I am!)

I read this again, with your voice in my head, and it was marvelous! Whimpering and gasping while caressing my wetness for you! x

expect mail later, roger xx

You leave me speechless. And Breathless.

bad bad girl... you're such a naughty girl... bend over further, I want to slide deeper into you... and I love the new picture ;)

shay - I know, I'm just disgraceful... ;)

moonlitnymph - and I love being greedy with you ;)

paige - I very much look forward to your mail - you intrigue me - does that mean you've decided to enter? I do hope so...

crimson - precisely the effect I want to give you - your photographs do the same for me x

oh fuck, roger, that was... i just came SO hard *breathless*

i was feeling so much in need of sex all day today... had some, too actually, and pretty good one, but now as i came home and sneaked in and read the magic words "bend over"... you KNOW i can't resist that! thank you darling, whenever you feel greedy, you know what to say...

helplessly totally yours right now,

lucy (from vienna)

lucy - I so love it when you come for me x - and you're such a greedy girl too - though of course I love that ;)
Such a pleasure for me to make you come so deliciously...

ohhh fuck roger, yes!

You owe me a pair of panties, Mr. Dirtyboy, you! Or would you rather refer them to as "knickers" ?

But panties simply sound more enticing and sexier....and make it two pairs!

ps. I like black, lacy boyshorts with a hint of pink (:

[I had commented on the wrong post, so here I am again (:]

jesus!

I should NEVER cum read you when I'm at work!!!!

psy - I love it when you scream my name ;)

mahemma - my apologies for the condition of your panties - but I hoped you enjoyed getting them that way ;)

sass - perhaps a secret visit to the ladies room might help...? I'll follow you in there ;)

I love being told when to come. I will do exactly what you say, when you say it - no questions asked. Just say the word...

-TC

TC - you're such a good girl x
I think you should come for me.
Right now.
I don't care who will see you.
Come for me.
Come for me now.
Show me what a dirty girl you are.

wow, whoever you are, you KNOW your way around words and female fantasies. i just stumbled over this blog, and my pizza burnt in the oven because i got so distracted (and wet, btw..)

hmmm, will take this fantasy to bed with me.

an aroused visitor

aroused visitor - I'm roger (since you kind of asked) x
I can only apologise about the pizza, but I hope the fun you had was worth it - have fun in the archives, there's plenty more - and keep commenting, it's always a pleasure to hear from readers x

Roger - I just came all over my fingers. For you. See what a dirty girl I am? All at your request.

-TC

I forgot to mention how wet and swollen I am now, thanks to that orgasm. And thanks to you.

-TC

TC - you are indeed a very dirty girl.
If you want to be my dirty little slut, I shall expect you to comply with my wishes, without question. I shall take you as I want, and when I want. You'll be mine, my plaything, my whore, too use as I please. If you please me, you will be rewarded...

hmmm... I think this might make a rather good post...

Yes, I will be your dirty slut, Roger. My body is yours. I want to please you. I'm yours.

Let me please you...

Forgot to sign that comment above, but I think you already know who I am.

-TC

of course I know TC - and you are pleasing me, very much - my good little slut x

Very, Very nice, I really enjoyed reading this.

I was horney anyway, but this made me even more so.

You'd better have a long couch and a strong cock, because I think every one of the women reading this is going to want to get in line for a fuck like that . . .

this is a particular favorite of mine - never fails to get me wet and in need of a good fucking...like now!

mr gently - glad you liked it - I have so few male readers, so it's always nice to know there are a few of you out there...

cherrie - I'm very ready for whatever you have in mind ;)

na - it's very much a pleasure to aroouse you like that - hope you keep coming back for more ;) x

Aaah, I always come back to this one when I am in my most urgent moods. :)

mmm... I'd love to see you in one of your urgent moods... I think perhaps I'd need to help you out a little... ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home