masturbating... right now...

Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 10:13 PM

I know I owe you part two of 'fucking you against the wall'...
and I know how much you need it...
how much you want me...
and I want you too...
I want to fuck you so badly...
I'm so erect, right now...
I'm on my bed...
naked...
look at me...
look at my cock...
look how much I want you...
see how hard I am...
god...
but I'm too damn horny to write properly tonight...
what I really need to do is just masturbate...
just as I'm doing right now...
unnhhh...
masturbating as I write...
unnhh fuck...
feels so good...
my hand stroking my cock between sentences...
god...
imagining you here with me...
here on the bed...
naked with me...
watching me...
touching yourself as you watch me...
ohhh god yes...
god I love that...
sat facing each other...
watching each other...
our breath getting harder...
god...
touch yourself for me now...
I want that...
do it for me...
god please...
let me watch you...
god yes...
that's it...
open your thighs...
I want to see you...
show me your cunt...
be a dirty girl for me...
ohhhh fuckkk yes...
ohhh that's it...
god look at you...
unnnhh god...
I can see how wet you are...
delicious splashing sounds coming from your cunt...
ohhh god...
masturbate for me...
finger yourself for me...
you know that's what I want...
you know how much I love watching you...
and you can see how hard I am...
god...
I'm so fucking erect...
look at me...
watch me as I stroke myself...
right in front of you...
my cock is throbbing as I stroke it...
fuckk...
god this feels so good...
and I'm still watching you...
ohh god touch your breasts...
god yes like that...
unnnhh fuck yes...
I'm gonna cum soon...
do you want to watch me...?
do you want to watch me cum...?
god I know you do...
I'm stroking a little faster...
fuckkk
getting harder to type...
getting closer...
god...
I want to straddle you...
want to get astride you...
lay back...
don't stop stroking...
fuckk...
I'm astride your breasts now...
stroking my cock...
right in front of your face...
god I'm so fucking close...
do it for me...
take hold of my cock...
stroke it for me...
stroke my cock...

unnnhhhhhhhhhh fuck like that...

fuckk

god harder...
stroke me harder...
ohhh god dont stop...

fuck I'm gonna cum...

gonna cum on your breasts...
gonna spurt all my cum on your face....
fuckkk
ohhh fuck you're gonna make me cum...

so fucking close...

ohhh cum with me...
take me in your mouth...
lick me...

unnnhhh fuckk
lick my cock...

ohhhhh god...

fuckkkkkkk

fuckkk nearly there...

cum with me...
unnh god cum with me..


fuckkk


now....




cumminnng now......

24 Comments:

mmmm..fucking brilliance..so horny now..

stroking myself faster, bringing myself closer, wanting to cum with you, reach your hand back, touch me, let me cum on you, let me cum all over your fingers, your hand xx

raindog - mmmm... then I think you should cum for me x

DLG - mmm god... reaching back... slipping my fingers deep inside you, so deliciously wet... cum all over my fingers... x

yes baby, cum in my mouth- let me have all of it.... sooo goood... I'm such a little slut..

holy fuck..just had the most intense orgasm...I need a good deep dicking...

how very nice....I love to watch you come, in a moment of such intence pleasure...so very hmmmmm beyond words almost.
cheers CM

have been reading your work for a while now... currently listening to your interview & felt compelled to say "hi" :-)

wet, willing & utterly spellbound by you... your words... *soft groan*

Damn, Roger! Mmmmmmm...

You know I'll do anything you ask, don't you?

bad bad girl - yes you are a little slut, but you know that I love that ;)

grumps - I love it when I render you speechless ;) x

raindog - mmmm... such a good girl... you know I love it when you come for me...

lildirtyann - precisely my intention ;)

lildirtynini - were you two reading together? I rather like that idea ;)

cookim - and I love you watching me come... x

kim - hello! *hugs* - always lovely to hear from a reformed lurker - hope you'll continue to comment - and I very much love arousing you that way x

green eyes - I was certainly hoping you would ;) x

Mmmm yes baby.. I love making you cum. You make me so hott and wet. My little clit aches for your "personal" attention.

yer dirty.

tsk, tsk.

whatever to do with you.

pandora - then perhaps you need to lay back for me ;)

steff - I'm such a bad boy, you're right ;)

black lace - mmm... I love it when you cum for me x

*licking my lips clean

Mmmmm Roger you are soooooo good. Now I think I need to be spanked...what do you think?

spanking you sounds a delightful idea - bend over, naughty girl...

Yes Sir...but can I make a request??

*pulling the silk scarf from my neck.

Could you please use this to tie my hands behind my back?

Damn, just came across your blog. Incredible! Had me cumming just reading it. Great work. I love it.

admhail - mmmm... you really are such a dirty girl...
*pulling your hands behind your back... tying your wrists tightly together... bending you over... ;)

wetashoney - glad you like it, and very much a pleasure to help you cum - hope you're enjoying the archives ;)

Wow... my god you just made me cum sooo hard.. and i haven't been feeling well today, thank you very much for that xx

katie - hope you're feeling a little better today, and I'm especially glad I was able to give you a little pleasure yesterday - you know I love making you cum x

Mmmmm, sweet release...thank you.

Very much my pleasure - and lovely to see you in here xx

I Just Came

It's raining hard outside and I'm soaking wet with sweats all over my body. I came hard on this one. Thank you *kisses*

Post a Comment

<< Home